Back to Top!
Search found more than 2648 matches
Hienwa Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

I like KS too. Or KSel... or ...yeah KS is good. It's simple and easy.
haha thanks! KSel sounds great too.

I added KSel to the poll but I accidently cleared the results! OMG maybe i'm not the best admin T.T

I wish I could be on 24/7 though. I think I will recruit moderators later but right now the moderator panel needs a redesign so I can't recruit any mods yet T.T
Post subject: Re: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:35 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Ducky1232 Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

I added KSel to the poll but I accidently cleared the results! OMG maybe i'm not the best admin T.T

I wish I could be on 24/7 though. I think I will recruit moderators later but right now the moderator panel needs a redesign so I can't recruit any mods yet T.T

Omg let me love you <3

Totes an awesome admin :smooch:
Post subject: Re: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:38 am
anjel5521 Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

Oh yay~
Lol, don't worry, you're doing well and you're a super cool admin xD
Btw if you need any help with design I'm a web designer, haha. Are you doing everything by yourself? :shock:
Post subject: Re: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:44 am
Hienwa
Oh yay~
Lol, don't worry, you're doing well and you're a super cool admin xD
Btw if you need any help with design I'm a web designer, haha. Are you doing everything by yourself? :shock:
Thanks for the offer. That's awesome, I'm actually learning web design at my college.
I do a little bit of everything (coding, web design, graphic design, video editing, social media, etc.) but my twin brother helps me as well. We are twin brothers in real life. ^_^* He hasn't made an account yet but he goes on the user Kpopselca.
Post subject: Re: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:50 am
t-errorist hienwa from what i've seen is extremely nice:3
thank you for this i like this forum alot :smooch:
so many people joining right now im so happy :3333333
hello everyone<3
Post subject: thank you @hienwa &kpopselca for this site! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:54 pm
Tragedy imagining how perfect this site will be with the changes makes me wet<3
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:56 pm
Aerie Thank you as well :) I think you did great making this place.
Post subject: Re: thank you @hienwa &kpopselca for this site! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:57 pm
Hienwa You guys don't gotta thank me. ^_^*

Just stay here forever ok? :grin:
Post subject: Re: thank you @hienwa &kpopselca for this site! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:58 pm
Kpopselca Thanks! We're glad you all like the site! :smooch:
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:59 pm
Seungslut when this thread was posted

updates/kpopselca-is-now-open-t96/

damn if forums were rookies, kps is a rookie monster
Post subject: can you believe, it was only one day ago.. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:03 pm
bingugigi its like lee hi
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:05 pm
Nessy595 They had perfect timing.
Post subject: Re: can you believe, it was only one day ago.. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:05 pm
snowball i actually didn't even know about it until SEOULHIVE
Post subject: Re: can you believe, it was only one day ago.. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
SongJooHee
Nessy595 wrote:They had perfect timing.

^this lol
Post subject: Re: can you believe, it was only one day ago.. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
sunggyuluver I feel like one of those proud fans :grin:
Post subject: Re: can you believe, it was only one day ago.. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
Hienwa http://kpopselca.com/design/img/ks.png
Welcome to the grand opening of Kpopselca!
Kpopselca is the first photo rating platform and hub for international k-pop fans, ulzzangs, fashionistas, photographers, foodies and more!

Started in 2013, we are filling a void by being the first k-pop community with a strong focus on photography. Until now, there has never been a notable photo site devoted to k-pop. It has always been about the celebrity news and gossip, but we are determined to change that soon. The opportunity came when Korean celebs began sharing self-camera photos abbreviated as "selca" (singular form) or "selcas" (plural form) in recent years. In a society obsessed with looking their best, k-pop idols are quick to share photos of themselves on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Korean SMS like me2day or UFOtown. There is also an alarming obsession among teenagers in South Korea asking people to "Rate My Face" on Internet Cafe boards for the sole purpose of improving their image and well-being. Kpopselca is honored to be at the center of these growing obsessions and to proudly represent the daily lifestyle of both Korean idols and k-pop fans through their own camera lens. Capture all the latest insights on K-pop culture, Korean fashion, beauty, cosmetics and photography one snapshot at a time at Kpopselca!

We need your word of mouth!
Kpopselca is the first ever k-pop photo rating platform powered by fans like yourself! We don't have a team of translators or writers to keep our website up-to-date like other k-pop sites do. We don't believe that a few people should dictate what content should be on our front page. Instead, we rely on the unlimited resources available from the collective minds of our users who actively engage on our website everyday. Together we can make Kpopselca the largest photo platform and hub for international k-pop fans around the globe.

We aren't asking for donations from you, but we do need your word of mouth!

Here are some ways you can help us grow:

Upload selcas of k-pop idols or yourself
Approve selcas of other users in the pending section
Rate and leave comments
Post topics on our forum
Invite your friends to join our community
Share a link on your social media profiles
Spread the word on tumblr, instagram, Facebook, Twitter, me2day, etc.

Thank you and happy selca-ing!
Post subject: Kpopselca is now open! Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
snowball keep going back to back in 2nd place on the most thanked thing
:3

hu will ween
Post subject: @kurumi & @t-errorist Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:03 pm
sunggyuluver Your dp fits this thread so much.
Post subject: Re: @kurumi & @t-errorist Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:04 pm
t-errorist but im irrelevant so it don't even matter tbh
Post subject: Re: @kurumi & @t-errorist Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:04 pm
kurumi i noticed that, once they go to sleep i will dominate.
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:04 pm