Search found 41 matches
Ducky1232 DOUBLE TEAM~

98 buddies yunight
Post subject: Re: hi Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:03 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
huhlo Wait, wait, wait, you're still older than me? O:
Post subject: Re: hi Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:04 am
Hienwa Users who want to get their topic in the official status should read below.

All official topics will be listed in this forum. To get your topic in the official status, you must be the first user to post a thread on your favorite artist/group. It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis but we also consider the amount of content in your thread as well. If we find that there is little to no content in your topic, even though you were first to claim the official status we may merge yours with someone else who has more content or remove the "Official" status from your thread title.

Please post official thread in the following formats:
[topic prefix] Official [insert Artist/Group name] thread
or
[topic prefix] [insert Artist/Group name] Official thread

Example: [Girl Group] 2ne1 Official thread or [Boy Group] Official B1A4 thread

Thank you!
Post subject: How to claim your official artist & group threads Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:09 am
Hienwa Forum specific tips
This forum is for users (any gender) who like to fangirl.

Topic prefixes are optional because not all topics created will fall in one of these prefixes.
It would be very helpful to everyone if you chose the right topic prefix when posting a new topic:
[ Spazz ] - for topics that contain a lot of crazy emotional reactions.
[ Ship ] - for topics where you ship yourself or users with K-pop idols or other users on here.
[ Diary ] - a personal diary where you keep your feels about your bias or anything else.
[ Confession ] - confess something you can't keep hidden any longer.
Post subject: Fangirling!!! tips and topic prefixes Posted: May 17, 2013 @ 5:51 pm
Aerie As far as companies go, YG. They know what songs to promote from their artists and they get the most out of them (I'm not strictly speaking about promotions. I'm pertaining more to the group itself and what they're promoting.)

I think SM brings out better music for K-Pop, though. They don't stray away much from what they know.
Post subject: Re: YG Vs. SM Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:10 am
Ducky1232
Itsquinnbro wrote:it really upsets me. my 1 year anniversary of being on akp is soon! and johnny ruined it! :frustrated: x.x x_x

All my likes are gone lol

wtf bro

THAT WAS PRECIOUS STUFF
Post subject: Re: So last summer I spent time on Allkpop Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:20 am
Quirky I'm on my ipad right now and it works pretty well, idk about iphones and other stuff like that
Post subject: Re: Mobile Site? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:04 am
justvagina
Itsquinnbro wrote:As a person that uses her mobile 99% of the time, it would be nice if there was a mobile version for this website. :please:

More awesome if there was an actual app for this. :please:
Post subject: Re: Mobile Site? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:04 am
girlsday awww, saw this on 1H like 3 hours ago.
Post subject: Re: (NB) Hyosung cries at pre-recording Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:40 pm
huhlo T.T MAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Post subject: Re: (NB) Hyosung cries at pre-recording Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:41 pm
t-errorist well atleast they weren't as mean as the past comments
i feel so bad for tbh.
Post subject: Re: (NB) Hyosung cries at pre-recording Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:41 pm
anjel5521 I meant to make a thread about her a while ago but idk, I get lazy sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcYeG29FXlc

Anyways, she does makeup tutorials and reviews and stuff.
She's super cute and YO, she freakin' looks like Hyuna. Now idk if y'all know but Hyuna's my ultimate female bias~ *word*

Yeah, she's super cute and sweet and you should watch her videos and leave her nice comments and she will respond back with super sweet nice comments. Aghh, I love her so much :smooch:
Post subject: My new favorite Youtuber Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:45 pm
girlsday i wish hyuna was a youtuber as well as an idol.
Post subject: Re: My new favorite Youtuber Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
anjel5521 I don't really like SM but if it's between them and YG I'd pick SM, especially because I think they're doing very well lately. I don't like most of the artists from either company but when it comes to individual songs I tend to like more SM songs. Also, I prefer the way SM promotes over YG.
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:12 am
huhlo I recommend:
49 Days
Nice Guy
Shining Inheritance
... I don't watch dramas that often.
Post subject: Recommend Korean Dramas Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:23 pm
Tragedy this forum only needs a couple of tweaks and then it'll be flawless <3
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:29 pm
t-errorist it's a matter of time before the trolls come in.. :c
Post subject: Re: Because My Opinion Matters. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:28 pm
mymilk here is nice and comfortable
the admin is so nice too ^^
I feel in home
Post subject: Re: Because My Opinion Matters. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:29 pm
girlsday if the admin manages to add more features... there will be no returning to AKP, ever.
Aerie This place has been a blessing <3

Even if we don't achieve as many members, I'd rather be with a community who enjoys this place than one who's mixed.