Back to Top!
Search found 41 matches
anjel5521
Itsquinnbro wrote:Now that i think about it, if allkpop never went crazy, then we probably wouldn't had found this cool forum.

Maybe.
Though this did only come out yesterday, lol.
Post subject: Re: Because My Opinion Matters. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:31 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
t-errorist glue will always be my #1 <3 :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Do you think I can take glue's place? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:29 pm
Hienwa Sounds like a big update. We'll consider this at a later time.
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:14 pm
anjel5521 True. They're going to add a report feature soon to the uploaded selcas. Hopefully there's a penalty for this, as well as duplicates.
Post subject: Re: Something Is Bothering Me... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
Jade

five minutes! :lol:
Post subject: Kwon fits in nicely Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:37 pm
t-errorist
amheo wrote:Is it because t-errorist is close to having the same amount of thanks?

omg i just noticed actually lol.
i rather have glue as #1 tbh
Post subject: Re: I Feel Threatened. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:26 pm
t-errorist staph :c
T.T x_x
Post subject: Re: Goodbye :C Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:37 pm
legitthough QUINN YOU ARE HERE<3..

And ohhhhhhh sexy concept for MBLAQ. Shirt off pl0x
Post subject: Re: MBLAQ "Smoky Girl" Teaser Pic.. Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 8:23 am
generic omg never cook again.

Glad you're alright though. T.T
Jump to post Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:34 am
Quiet Lol, does everyone want this place to be exactly like the old AKP?
Jump to post Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:29 am
GukieLover Happy birthday! :)
Post subject: Re: Today is Ma Birthday Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:21 am
honeyblossom Happy birthday <3

So many people have birthdays today lol.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:21 am
sparklemm Damn,there are like 2 other people that have a birthday today.
Happy birthday :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Today is Ma Birthday Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:21 am
huhlo
Itsquinnbro wrote:
huhlo wrote:I recently don't have a smartphone.

Why

parents = asian = cheap
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 7:11 pm
Tenten21 Hi
I remember you from AKP. :nervous:
Post subject: Re: hi. im new. Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:23 pm
generic qurl

u been here
Jump to post Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:22 pm
J-Arc Hay I see on you on 1H

Welcome
Post subject: Re: hi. im new. Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
Kpopselca Thanks everyone for all of your feedback! We are currently working on a mobile version of the site and will take all of what was said to consideration. We believe a huge factor to the slow page load is due to signatures and the who's online block. Overall, we will begin testing and making sure that the site is light-weight for older and newer mobile devices for a more pleasant experience. Not only that, the functionally will be more pleasant as well, no more having to click on the "right spot" as mentioned by kdragonkwon .

SeasonJ super15 kdragonkwon isthisthekrustykrab Itsquinnbro medstudent effex17 :smooch:
Post subject: Re: for those of you that use this site on mobile... Posted: Aug 17, 2013 @ 8:11 pm
anjel5521 This is really late, but let's just pretend it's not.
I could explain it but I'm not going to make a tutorial rn cause I've gotta go to class, OTL
The first thing you'd wanna do is duplicate the image so you've got the base layer and then a copy of it. Turn the copy off and just work on one layer. Find a good image of a bald/short-haired person on google and photoshop that on to the space where the hair is. Because there will be pink hair showing through when you make her bald you're going to want to clean up the edges using something like the clone tool or the smudge tool (to fill in the gold mirror frames and whatnot). Also if you want Minzy's actual ears you cool look for more pictures of her to find the right ears to steal to ps them on her, but if not you can just steal the ears and stuff from the bald pic you photoshopped earlier, it probably won't be noticeable.
The last thing you're going to want to do is steal the pink hair from the copy you made earlier. So turn off all your other layers so that only the copy layer is visible. Then you want to use a tool like magnetic lasso or even just the eraser to cut out the pink hair. Finally, I'm not sure if you already know how to make a gif or not but it's really simple in photoshop and you just have to turn on the frames thingy and then you're gonna want to paste the pink hair/wig layer that you made on top of the bald layer that you made. For each frame move the wig slightly up a bit until it's as far out of the final frame as you want it.
And there you go, a wig snatch :P

huhlo can probably make you a tutorial actually. But if not hopefully this explains it well enough.
Post subject: Re: how was this amazing gif made Posted: Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:33 am
Hongbin_Swaggy Yes. I used to have friends on the old AKP but now they went somewhere else and changed their usernames, so now I have no one.

we can be friends and work our way to the top. *flips hair*
Yeah lets just take shit over okay?

im still ur friend man.

i never left the forum so i never experienced anything like this but i can see why. It's like if I go to back to AKP forum today maybe 2-4 people will recognize me but that's because I'm so relevant everywhere. I can go on any forum and people will recognize me. I'm celebrity status. U just gotta make threads that people from other forums will read and then u'll never lose relevancy anywhere u go.
I like legit lost my fanbase omg wtf lol
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 02, 2014 @ 4:14 pm