Back to Top!
Search found 149 matches
Hienwa Originally, I went with KS since it's 2 letters only. But I want input from the entire community.
What do you think the abbreviation/short name of Kpopselca be?
Post subject: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:26 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
anjel5521 Okay, pretty sure you're the best admin to exist anywhere ever. xD

I like KS too. Or KSel... or ...yeah KS is good. It's simple and easy.
Post subject: Re: What should be the shortname for Kpopselca? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:29 am
Aerie Hello~

My name's Michael. My favorite groups are SNSD and 2NE1, although I like others too.

This site looks great and the atmosphere feels nice, I hope this forum can get going soon in! ^^ Plus OMG THE SMILES <3
Post subject: Hai there c: Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:34 am
t-errorist i miss this so much v :please: T.T

Post subject: Re: Official T-ARA Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:45 am
Ducky1232
littlejay wrote:Until some more hot white girls come here :smooch:

I'M MARRIED CREEP
Post subject: Re: I'm shipping myself with Ducky Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:10 am
Aerie no
Post subject: Re: I'm shipping myself with Ducky Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:11 am
Hiram This place is more pleasing on the eyes :smooch:
Post subject: Re: So last summer I spent time on Allkpop Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:22 am
justvagina I'm from Akp.

And since everyone's now moving here, I think I might move as well too.

I love it especially the smileys

:lol: <3 :smooch:

Please take care of me.
Post subject: Hello everyone! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:22 am
Hienwa
justvagina wrote:I'm from Akp.

And since everyone's now moving here, I think I might move as well too.

I love it especially the smileys

:lol: <3 :smooch:

Please take care of me.

Welcome <3

Looks like everyone is coming from AKP. :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Hello everyone! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:32 am
sulli pretty sure more than half of us are from akp
Post subject: Re: so let me introduce myself Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:50 am
anjel5521 I'm not sure if there's an option for this I'm missing but I think it'd be helpful to have alerts for when a person quotes you in the forum. An alert whenever someone thanks you would be cool too. Also, tags would be a nice way to alert someone when you want to talk to them in a thread.
Post subject: Alerts and tags [solved] Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:09 am
Hienwa at the top right, right next to your name is an arrow, click on it, it will tell you if you have any alerts.

or maybe thats inbox. idk it says alerts
It only tells you when you get messages. It doesn't even notify you for friend requests. Which actually...lemme add that to the list too, lol.

Agreed. I don't mind not having notifications if you were thanked, but I want to at least see if people quote me :c
Yeah, I want a few more alerts for things. Friend requests, quotes/replies, thanks, etc. I will try to think of more xD
Good suggestion. I will work on this in the next few weeks but it requires some time because we need to custom code it. Right now, by default, it does e-mail you when you get a friends request. It might be in your spam/junk box though.

There are also a topic subscription/bookmark option at bottom of each topic but I haven't tested that yet.
Post subject: Re: Alerts and tags Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:42 am
Tragedy well ever since akp turned into windows 8, i decided to check this place out and i actually like it

i like after school, nana, hello venus, nu'est, 9muses, ladies' code, vixx, infinite, exid, spica, girl's day and many more...

i'm not as mean as people think i am~ (◡‿◡✿)
/sarcasm

(i'm addicted to using these faces now...)

^_^*
Post subject: sup whores Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:12 am
Aerie I hope this place becomes successful and keeps the nice attitude

This place is great :)
Post subject: Re: i can't wait until we have lots & lots of people here!<3 Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:27 am
TokyoDogz hi back at ya bish.
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:28 am
Rihannal The one and only

P A R K
B O M
Post subject: Re: Who Is The Most Plastic of All Idols? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:36 am
Aerie But they'll never be better than those who've won awards over them

;D
Post subject: Re: Why UKISS is better then all your biases combined. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:37 am
Rihannal Im listening to..

*Subtle promotion*
Post subject: What Kpop song are you listening to right now???? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:38 am
PhoenixVFIRE I'm PhoenixVFIRE, I'm a pretty irrelevant user from another site you may or may not have heard of called Allkpop. I decided to check out this place since a lot of my friends decided to migrate here and I gotta say, I'm kinda impressed! This place is really user friendly and nice!

I will probably be thanking every post I see so, I think I might break the most thanked users.... Sorry, it won't feel as special anymore ^_^*

Anyway, my ultimate bias group is U-kiss.
My biased stars( even though I have one or more in every group) are mainly Hyosung and Tiffany.

I'm a fan of many many groups... too many to list...

Right now, I'm just waiting for VIXX to release their new song tonight... here's a preview in case you missed it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEijLu32Z8
Post subject: Hello people of Kpopselca... Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:46 am
TokyoDogz familiar members <3
thank all you want dude.

so polite, thanking eachother. lol
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:48 am