Back to Top!
Search found 103 matches
Mir_Mira Hi ARMY chingu... I'm new here.

We roll we roll...

okay, I'm so sudden. kekkee
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:30 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Mir_Mira Hi guys... woot wooot...

i WAS LURKING/READING/SCANNING/GAZING!

And I hereby want to say that I'm also MISO.. maybe just a rookie MISO (lol) and I hope I can spazz here. You see, I spazz on twitter about MR.MR all alone ALL THE TIME since I think I'm the only Miso there and I bet some of my t-list annoyed by me. Especially those who don't like kpop. hehehe... what can I say is, wouldn't be nice to have spazzing chingu so here I am, signing up and ready to gear up ! ^^v

Ah before you guys ask ..
My bias is... CHANGJAE ... woooohoooo <3
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:14 am
Mir_Mira Hiii... thank you for welcoming me. I am so happy to have a place to spazz like seriously. I was freakin talking bout MR.MR all the time on my twitter, even blog about it.. ALL ALONE. hahahaa -_-"

I noticed this thread don't have many people spazzing but you guys amazingly get to 59+ pages. Wow... may I applaud you guys? hehe..

Oh by the way, so many leader Jin lovers. He was the least member that attract me in the first place ( lol ) but now I began to love him too.. he's really have this disturbing personality and makes you couldn't resist him. And oh yes, sexy chest :nervous:
To be honest he creepily have similarities with A-JAX leader Hyeongkon in terms of personality. That guy on that group also have disturbing personality ( of course in a good way! ). Moreoever, both finished army and both were 88-ers... kyaaa! what a coincidence. A-JAX is my fav rookies from 2012 and this year, I began to love MR.MR more and more and more and more... MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x_x

You can call me Mira ^^
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 7:21 pm
Mir_Mira Hiii... thank you for welcoming me. I am so happy to have a place to spazz like seriously. I was freakin talking bout MR.MR all the time on my twitter, even blog about it.. ALL ALONE. hahahaa -_-"

I noticed this thread don't have many people spazzing but you guys amazingly get to 59+ pages. Wow... may I applaud you guys? hehe..

Oh by the way, so many leader Jin lovers. He was the least member that attract me in the first place ( lol ) but now I began to love him too.. he's really have this disturbing personality and makes you couldn't resist him. And oh yes, sexy chest :nervous:
To be honest he creepily have similarities with A-JAX leader Hyeongkon in terms of personality. That guy on that group also have disturbing personality ( of course in a good way! ). Moreoever, both finished army and both were 88-ers... kyaaa! what a coincidence. A-JAX is my fav rookies from 2012 and this year, I began to love MR.MR more and more and more and more... MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x_x

You can call me Mira ^^

ikr Mira
in the beggining this thread was really active, we even gathered some new misos
now it's mostly me and J-Arc all of the time, I have to thank him for keeping it updated
You can come here anytime, I'm online most of the time, I don't come here because I would be talking alone lol

I really love Jin's personality, he's so 4D and he doesn't care about his image lol
I love the group as a whole <3 they're really sweet with each other, and Doyeon and Changjae's friendship is really adorable
A-JAX is really good too!

Hehehehe.... I'm glad I can join. Its okay.. people come and go. I will go here whenever I have time. Plus, boring to spazz alone. I try to open this on my mobile phone and if succeed, you're going to sick of seeing me later on. LOL LOL LOL

Ahhh yes yess Changjae Doyeon friendship is no joke! so lovely. I bet many fanfic of them arise ehh? no?

And omg yes leader Jin is so 4D and whatnot. That's why I called him persn with disturbing personality ( in a good way ) just like leader Kon. hahaha... like the way he keep pestering other member... I was like, is he really the leader? lol.. so naughty!
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
Mir_Mira Jyeahhhh !!!!! *jumps in*

/konck knock/

Hallllloooo Starlight chingu !!!
Can I come in???

I seriously freakin love VIXX and of course (MR.MR, AJAX, 100%, CCLOWN blablabla ). lol... I'm such a rookie freak... but if I tell you one story, you going to slap me. When VIXX debut, I HATE THEM. lol

Okay... x.x

So the journey on how my hatred change to LOVE (big love ) is ... okay let's not go for it but hey, I LOVE VIXX ... SO MUCH!!

Seriously why 2012 rookies so so mother father awesome?
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 7:56 pm
Mir_Mira Awwwhhh awwwh thanks for the sweet welcome. I love you guys already. heee :nervous:

My bias is.... okay this is a question that might going to give me brain cancer. How can anyone possibly pick bias in BTS.? you will not have one bias instead you have three at least and its not consider bias already to me. LOL... see that's how BTS make us feels. Like... I love Suga and I think I have big spot on him but when I saw Teacher Tae ( V ) and heard his voice I was like HOWAHHHHHH CUTE CUTE I LOVE YOU V, then three second later I saw Kook smile and I knocked my head on the wall thinking how adorable he was, how not to love... and all of sudden Jimin walked past him and my eyes caught on him... then come crazy J-Hope and lovely Rapmons... and prince-esque Jin.. WHAT NOT TO LOVE... aaahh

MY HEART GOES --> x_x

It will always be a big issue to most of ARMY... right? on how to pick bias...hahahaa
Jump to post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 7:28 pm
Mir_Mira
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
hangulover wrote:fine then
I don't want you anymore @PhoenixVFire
@banditcoon is really cute and handsome
I shall perv on him from now on

I didn't get alerted for this tag lol ://

@mir_mira welcome to the thread ^_^

Thank you for welcoming Hyuk lovers... heh heh
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:41 pm
Mir_Mira Thank you for welcoming Hyuk lovers... heh heh
haha actually, I'm a fanboy and Leo/Ken biased, but I just changed my dp to Hyuk a few days ago, I wanted to switch things up a bit, plus he's my 3rd favorite, although he might take over 2nd soon, idk... lol

Tbh, it's hard to have a bias in VIXX since everyone is great in their own way.

OMG I notice this forum got lots of fanboy and I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU GUYS... omg omg. hahaha .. sorry, being a fangirl over fanboys too. LOL

Hahhh... my bias is VIXX is Hyuk... once in a while I torn for Hongbin.. but yeah, it's Hyukkie ^^ :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:21 pm
Mir_Mira OMG I notice this forum got lots of fanboy and I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU GUYS... omg omg. hahaha .. sorry, being a fangirl over fanboys too. LOL
Hahhh... my bias is VIXX is Hyuk... once in a while I torn for Hongbin.. but yeah, it's Hyukkie ^^ :smooch:
Haha yeah, there's quite a few of us here ^_^ and it's fine :P

Ahh that's great, Hyuk needs more attention, I'll put you under the Hyuk section of the bias list on the front page of this thread~

ahhh is there such section? LOL, I think I never go to first page.. just randomly jumps in. kekekeke
thanks!! wee~~ not so much under Hyukkie ehh? wee~~ /greedy/

:smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:39 pm
Mir_Mira Hallooo~~~

I have to say this...

Leader Rome and MR.MR Tey look like brother. hehehehe /random/
Post subject: Re: Official C Clown Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:44 pm
Mir_Mira Hallooo~~~

I have to say this...

Leader Rome and MR.MR Tey look like brother. hehehehe /random/

welcome to the thread :)

Interesting. I don't see the resemblance. :o

hahaa... actually I'm C-CLOWN fans earlier before I start liking MR.MR... and what makes me frown in the first place is how Tey remind me of Rome... lol. Maybe not so much but there something bout him.

Oh by the way..
C-CLOWN is my on my top 3 fav rookies from last year... weeeee~~ I just purely love these funny guys. hehehe..
Post subject: Re: Official C Clown Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:26 pm
Mir_Mira
hangulover wrote:

Changjae on Dream Team with subs!! <3

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must subscribe extra quota internet and download this...my gosh this is CHANGJAE MOMENT!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:32 pm
Mir_Mira Wawawawa I feel very much welcomed among CROWN fellas... wweeeehhuuuuu~~

Who's ur bias?
Jump to post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:45 pm
Mir_Mira Ahhh I asked you guys freely but having my own difficulty to answer. hahaha

Errrr.... it's Kangjun! hehehe... but Siwoo and Ray is so lovely to say no. How can I push Maru away? T.K is adorable.. Rome is hot !! AIYAKKKKKK x_x
Jump to post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:50 pm
Mir_Mira BUT !!! If I was threatened to death to pick only one bias... after so much consideration ( exaggerates of course ), I'll pick Kangjun ^^

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jump to post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 10:59 pm
Mir_Mira BUT !!! If I was threatened to death to pick only one bias... after so much consideration ( exaggerates of course ), I'll pick Kangjun ^^

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo
You'll have to deal with a crazy fan. karutamral jk jk <3

X_X

really???????????????????????????????????????????

Oh boy... I shall hides now. hehehe
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 11:06 pm
Mir_Mira

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo
You'll have to deal with a crazy fan. karutamral jk jk <3

X_X

really???????????????????????????????????????????

Oh boy... I shall hides now. hehehe

Goodluck hiding. She'll find you eventually. muahaha

jk
She's niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

/IS DEAD ALREADY/

heheheheh :drool:

Hi... I'm scared. kekekke
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 11:33 pm
Mir_Mira I finished watching Dream Team

I'm really proud of Changjae, he got a lot more air time than the last time he went on the show <3

Weee really??? yay~~~~
I wonder why they didn't invite Doyeon.. but I think Jin is more interesting to watch since he's.... lol. very interesting man of course. kekeke
:smooch:

Because it was a swimming special and Changjae used to be a swimmer :3
they invite Changjae for the swimming eps
I hope other members will go too someday

ahh that explain his beautiful sexy body

Have u watch third episode of show kpop? I couldn't the sub... I watched until second episode until now.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:14 am
Mir_Mira Ahhh we just need to be patient rite.

I recalled Changjae said they don't have close connection or other idols friend.. hmm.
They obviously need to join more and more!
I think if the company make them joint-programme with other idols, likewise, it will promote them as well.
Like how Jellyfish pushed Vixx to sunbae idol even during their mydol day.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:26 am
Mir_Mira Ahhh we just need to be patient rite.

I recalled Changjae said they don't have close connection or other idols friend.. hmm.
They obviously need to join more and more!
I think if the company make them joint-programme with other idols, likewise, it will promote them as well.
Like how Jellyfish pushed Vixx to sunbae idol even during their mydol day.

yeah they seem really awkward and out of place with other idols
they need some friends
it's like they're in their own little world while everyone else is interacting lol
I hope they'll participate more in idol special programs

Ahh I thought I was the only one who think that... MR.MR did seems very lonely. Even a later group after them have more connection..
I wish them to meet Vixx as to me the most friendliest idols ever ... plus they both 2012 rookies. hahaha.
Even in twitter... they just talk to themselves. LOL... cute.
by the way, I've been meaning to say this but your DP is mother father hotness!!
JIN woot wooot <3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:38 am