Back to Top!
Search found 16 matches
hangulover he's flawless

http://instagram.com/p/eI5Q01A-Wl/
Jump to post Posted: Sep 11, 2013 @ 4:49 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
neonarmy111 lol, OK, the gifs below made me spazz so much.
Putting them in a spoiler box though because it's not directly related to BTS, HOWEVER, you can see two of our boys (Kookie and Hope) while GD is trying to hide behind Seungri during Inkigayo.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3a09c366f8b749595a3b057e652779e5/tumblr_mt5smw0gRu1s4jxa9o1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/704feed8053a26ba335a2d56c23049cb/tumblr_mt5smw0gRu1s4jxa9o2_r1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/02407f52d33acec5cc7ff1c50e52bd61/tumblr_mt5smw0gRu1s4jxa9o3_r1_500.gif
cr: http://niliria.tumblr.com/

this is one of best things I saw in kpop lately. So close awwwwwwww Jungkook is close to his idol. I hope they did meet GD, Seungri and Taeyang. <3

omg im so proud of Jungkook that he kept his cool cause i would of lose it if he was that close to me i would of been sweating bullets and cant breath, kudos to Jungkook im not that skilled
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:23 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover I finished watching Dream Team

I'm really proud of Changjae, he got a lot more air time than the last time he went on the show <3
Jump to post Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 11:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover



Weee really??? yay~~~~
I wonder why they didn't invite Doyeon.. but I think Jin is more interesting to watch since he's.... lol. very interesting man of course. kekeke
:smooch:

Because it was a swimming special and Changjae used to be a swimmer :3
they invite Changjae for the swimming eps
I hope other members will go too someday

ahh that explain his beautiful sexy body

Have u watch third episode of show kpop? I couldn't the sub... I watched until second episode until now.

I watched some of episodes without the subs, but now I stopped, I'm waiting for the team to sub it
I think they're still subbing ep 3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:17 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE i think that is for me..? lol
Omf..........don't mind me.....
I was totally reading the wrong name while quoting..
LOL I'll be sure to tag you, sorry <3
http://i.imgur.com/ibM6OUW.gif

mir_mira sorry for the wrong tag *^^*

Are you gonna see them in Malaysia? I'm from USA, Florida, but I'm not gonna be able to see them T.T T.T
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Sep 19, 2013 @ 5:06 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PanicInParadise
Mir_Mira wrote:LOL.... I'm lil lillo lost ^^;;

heh why? XD
btw I forgot to ask you, do you want to get added to the tag list?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 19, 2013 @ 5:21 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
kdragonkwon
Mir_Mira wrote:Ahhhh I so wanna watch ALL THE KPOP t_t


Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Sep 19, 2013 @ 6:27 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
cyangelci
CatGeneration wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
Oh really?
How old is he? :O


Yes and he is 19. I just realized him and I have the same birthday. ^^


Wow 19?
Saengie is 26 and haven't done it yet xD


xD well Saengie is more popular compare to Seunghwan since he belongs to a 21 member group.
Post subject: Re: Official Male Nugu (누구) Groups Thread Posted: Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:49 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
J-Arc Someone got his hands on a signed album



@zin0315: 우오.. 열심히해서
뮤지컬 무대에 꼭~~~♥♥

Ooooh..you worked hard!
You’re really good in musicals~~~♥♥
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 5:13 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover i wana join this thread butt whyyy musst it be dead T.T T.T T.T
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lofxqaQNQK1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

please join us <3

it's not dead, it's because there's only a few of us and since they're inactive atm there's nothing much to talk about lol
i will :lol:
ohhhhhh ohk hehe my bad
your in the vixx thread too right?

yes ^.^ I'm a part of MR.MR, VIXX and M.pire threads <3
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
nayyi_cavves i wana join this thread butt whyyy musst it be dead T.T T.T T.T
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lofxqaQNQK1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

please join us <3

it's not dead, it's because there's only a few of us and since they're inactive atm there's nothing much to talk about lol
i will :lol:
ohhhhhh ohk hehe my bad
your in the vixx thread too right?
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 7:48 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chanceykk Omg, guise. Soompi are having a signed BTS special to buy from the shop, just got my copy! Don't know how many are left and the shops really slow because so many people are trying to buy it but if you want to try and get it, you should try now! :shock:
Jump to post Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
J-Arc
Calannie wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Of course, how could I not spam my bias, Tey! My dream is to hear this heartthrob call me 'hyung'




Who is who plz k thx :smooch:
Post subject: Re: The Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 6:09 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover oh well fuck you Winning Insight M
if you say proudly that you want to make a vocal group then fucking stick with it
why add a fucking rapper
this company is just like this, they make a group with a purpose and then they completely ruin it, just like Piggy Dolls
this is ridiculous I'm really mad
Jump to post Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 2:25 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover oh well fuck you Winning Insight M
if you say proudly that you want to make a vocal group then fucking stick with it
why add a fucking rapper
this company is just like this, they make a group with a purpose and then they completely ruin it, just like Piggy Dolls
this is ridiculous I'm really mad

hangulover

I KNOW RIGHT!! I'm so worry about how MR.MR will turn out now. It's okay if they not too popular but they can steadily climb. Making them having a rapper at least tell us a reason... but I bet I know, it's to make them more recognize cuz rapper has special thread to most fans BUT that's now how we know and love MR.MR...T_T
I'm quite pissed too actually. Really.

I hope the guy's a decent rapper at least '-'
If he sucks and ruins their songs I'll be even more mad
I also hope he fits well with the group, his image seems a lot different than the others
Hope they get along well
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
nayyi_cavves Mir_Mira hangulover sunggyuluver J-Arc
i loveee rappers and hess super cute butt putting a rapper in a group that is known for juss having vocalist noo that doessnt go
if they wouldve debuted with him fine watever but im soo use to it being jus the 5 of them T.T
i juss dont get whyy all of a sudden :-?
i guess i juss have to warm up to him
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 8:20 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Page 1 of 1

All times are UTC - 8 hours