Back to Top!
Search found more than 1255 matches
theb1tchslayer21 I love you @amheo !!! This is so beautiful!!! I love being a BBC!!!!
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B Thread ~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:20 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
theb1tchslayer21 I'm 5'2...Hmmm... >:(
Post subject: Re: How Tall Are You? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:48 pm
theb1tchslayer21 [size=150][size=150]It's me~ I just wanna say hello to the the people I already know!! & hello to the new people!!! I'm here<333[/size][/size] :smooch:
Post subject: Hello my loves~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:31 pm
theb1tchslayer21 I'm here~ I'm trying to find some of you, but I'm struggling!!! LOL~

#THESTRUGGLE
Post subject: I'm trying to find everyone from he alk forums!!!! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:25 pm
theb1tchslayer21
Post subject: OMG!!! LOL!!! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:36 pm
theb1tchslayer21 I hope everyone is having a fabulous morning or evening to those who don't live in north america~

Post subject: Good morning everyone!!! Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:34 am
theb1tchslayer21 It's a pointless list anyways~ I'm not mad that I was on it, because it was only 1 person that named me & I obviously know that she never liked me...Even though I repeatedly said I have no problems with that little girl~ That list just made the "unwanted" people want to come even more~
Post subject: Re: Where's that wanted/unwanted AKP members list? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:46 am
theb1tchslayer21
OMG!! Tiffany looks beautiful~ <3
Post subject: She looks STUNNING~~~ Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:54 am
theb1tchslayer21 Is there anyone else on this forum who has a problem with me?? From what I know it's only 1 person so far who hates me....I just want to know? I really don't have any problems with anybody~ I like everyone here and from the akp forums~
Post subject: Is there anyone else... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:00 am
theb1tchslayer21 I'm not really sure who you are, and so I added you, lol.
Did you have another acc. on akp/th besides this one?
Even so I'm trying to give everyone a fresh start here, and more people are in the same spirit I think.
No...I had the same name in the akp forums!! Thank you for being such a sweet heart~ And BTW Sehun is fabulous~
Post subject: Re: Is there anyone else... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:14 am
theb1tchslayer21 I'm not really sure who you are, and so I added you, lol.
Did you have another acc. on akp/th besides this one?
Even so I'm trying to give everyone a fresh start here, and more people are in the same spirit I think.
No...I had the same name in the akp forums!! Thank you for being such a sweet heart~ And BTW Sehun is fabulous~
Okay, Sehun is fabulous is right! I already love you. Let's be bffs <3
Why were people giving you crap? Is it cause of your username? lol
No~ It's just one person who doesn't like me...It's okay though~ The little girl will eventually get over it~
Post subject: Re: Is there anyone else... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:18 am
theb1tchslayer21 LOL~ Some people obviously don't know how to take a joke~ I love everyone <3
Post subject: Re: Who are the akp members you don't wanna see here? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:16 pm
theb1tchslayer21
CupcakesForever wrote:WOO! Now let's troll. :grin:

LETS!!!! :grin:
Post subject: Re: Hi-Five for making it on the unwanted list!!! Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:33 am
theb1tchslayer21
michio wrote:And all this time I thought I was irrelevant.

Me too~ I never knew one person could give somebody so much attention~
Post subject: Re: High five if you aren't on the AKP unwanted list Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:37 am
theb1tchslayer21 Hey~ People were just asking for you~ <3
Post subject: Re: Hiiiii Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:59 am
theb1tchslayer21 Can I join? It sounds fun~ <3
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (A random chat thread) Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:10 am
theb1tchslayer21 How is everyone's day going so far? <3
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (A random chat thread) Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:12 am
theb1tchslayer21 NOOOO!!!!! Jay park needs to get some rogaine PRONTO!!! :shock:
Post subject: Re: OMFG!! my bias is balding Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:20 pm
theb1tchslayer21 Yeah! I like this idea~
Post subject: Re: Notifications for friend uploads Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:21 pm
theb1tchslayer21

He's so cute~ <3
Post subject: Seungri is a fool~ LOL!!! Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:38 pm