Back to Top!
Search found 151 matches
Aerie Welcome! Nice to meet you :) Enjoy your stay ^^
Post subject: Re: Hello everyone Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:47 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
amheo Welcome! <3
I think a lot of users are coming over from AKP I really like the layout here.
Post subject: Re: Hello everyone Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:49 am
Ducky1232
Quirky wrote:
Favorite suju song of all time <3

Omg that song <3
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:54 am
huhlo
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: x.x
Post subject: Damn, Taeman Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:20 pm
roph TIFFANY = PERFECTION

Post subject: Re: Official Girl's Generation (소녀시대) Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:00 am
Gooo I would just like to say that I love Kpop :nervous:

And I joined this forum mainly for that purpose. My favorite groups are 2ne1, BB, Exo, Snsd, Beast and more.

Thank you, I hope we get along <3

ps. I might post a selca sometime, but I'm shy haha :embarassed:
Post subject: Hi I'm New ^^ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:55 am
Hienwa You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
Kiwiii I am. I really don't like the new AKP layout. I'm not saying that I won't visit AKP from time to time. I'm saying that this is my new home.
Johnny ''fixed'' (BROKE) something that wasn't broken.
Now my heart is broken, and I won't go back. Whatever, let's not get stuck in the past.
This place is calm and nice. People are nice here - so far - and I really like the emoticons. Also the layout is sooo perfect <3
Post subject: Are you going to stay here? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:54 pm
Aerie Posts 1000

GOOD JOB EVERYONE. We're rising to superstardom already :lol:
Post subject: We hit 1000 posts! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:58 pm
anjel5521 I assume that's because you don't know how to.

So lemme help you. I've made a short tutorial:

Now go get sigs everyone.
Post subject: I've noticed that most of you don't have signatures Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 1:09 pm
Seungslut Ladies' Code (Korean: 레이디스 코드) is a South Korean girl group formed by Polaris Entertainment in 2013. Consisting of leader Ashley, with members RiSe, Sojung, Zuny, and EunB, they made their debut with the mini-album Code #01, with the lead track Bad Girl, which is released in March 7, 2013.

The group already garnered massive popularity even before its debut. Most of the members were already in the entertainment industry before the group's debut.
RiSe participated in Miss Korea 2009 as a representative of Japan[1] and won the Korean Abroad Award.[2] She gained popularity by starring in the talent show called Birth of a Great Star, and finished being the winner, along with David Oh.[3] She then appeared again with David Oh as a couple on the couple-making show called We Got Married.[4] [5] Sojung was a finalist and finished Top 8 on the talent show called The Voice of Korea.
EunB is related to news reporter, Kim Sung Joon.[6] Ashley, prior to her debut, was an internet sensation who uploaded dance covers of famous K-pop songs to YouTube under the channel name ashleych0i.

Last February, member Sojung confirmed that she will join a girl group formed by Polaris Entertainment, and they will debut this March. Starting from February 24, they released Rise's teaser,[7] 25 for Sojung, 26 for EunB, 27 and 28 for Zuny and leader Ashley respectively. On March 3, they released their teaser featuring the bad guys for their music video.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602870_502544416472820_2080407994_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DST5IaPEv8g
Post subject: Official Ladies' Code ( 레이디스 코드) Thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:39 pm
Nessy595
Quirky wrote:Change your timezone under Account Settings-> Forum Settings->Board Preferences

Thank you <3
Post subject: Re: Is this happening to anyone else? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 1:30 pm
Seungslut
Quirky wrote:Wow Sehun is actually smiling in his second picture :lol:

yeah he looked pretty good.

I liked his look in the 2nd one better.
Post subject: Re: Expectations vs Reality [EXO] Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 1:55 pm
anjel5521 http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/153775259-flank-steak-rolled-with-mozzarella-cheese-and-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E5536832C1E0497B5297F623D2580DE1A525B88093BCBB429FD8A3DD322FBBA82694 http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/15702006/2/stock-photo-15702006-flank-steak-rolled-with-mozzarella-cheese-and-spinach.jpg

My mom got these steaks from Publix (you know publix if you're from Florida. Idk, do they have it in other states tho...? idts...)
Anyways, it's steak wrapped with cheese and spinach.
Omg so good.

How jealous are you?
Very.
Post subject: What I'm about to make for dinner Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
Letsjijiparty Those of you who know me from Akp, good to see you all again! :smooch:
those of you who don't, I am jiji and I like kpop.

I will be staying here for a while so be nice to me!
ktnxbai!
Post subject: Just joined .... Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:22 pm
atlantica :lol:

I honestly like it here a lot more
this selca thing is so funny
I'm loving every bit of it tbh
Post subject: kpopselca is better than akp appreciation thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:01 pm
Lightning_Farron My Name Is Scarlet,
If you're asking why that's my name,IDK

My Favorite Food = Pizza
Bias Group = SNSD
I listen to:
VIXX,SNSD,2NE1,and BigBang
:3
Hai
Bai now,Its getting awkward
Post subject: New member, DERP Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:25 pm
BreezyGumiho Hi, i'm Breezy and I'm married to Zelo! I love B.A.P and I like other groups as well. Zelo and I couple name is BreLo. Please support us!
Post subject: Hola! I'm New! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:48 pm
aclassyteaparty

#5 baby <3
Post subject: I feel so accomplished Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:51 pm
Itsquinnbro We can tell the next generation of kpopselcers (is that our name?) How we were refugees when akp went down and then we decided to move to toykohive and take that place over and name it seoulhive and larry. Then, some of us went to hallyu8, but then we weren't accepted by some of the people there, so we went back to seoul hive. The next day, a forum user found Kpopselca and we all gave it a try and loved it.

<3
Post subject: Imagine the stories we'll tell Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 3:04 am