Back to Top!
Search found more than 2786 matches
Calannie They don't even care about the other members.
omfg So biased and shit
Can you guys even name the other eight members?
I thought so.

lol jk <3
It's so hard to find a bias in SHINee, I swear I had a different bias every episode of Hello Baby
Taemin was my bias the day he woke up with a hard-on on TV. lol

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Taemin/Taemin3.jpg
But I bias Key too .. He's sexy as well.
Post subject: Re: The Only Member Shawols Care About is Taemin Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:32 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Calannie
I want it to keep going
Is there really any need to?
As long as it makes me laugh...
So I'm assuming the new catchword is "pressed" and not "butthurt" anymore.
Good to know..

/set catchwords and phrases on fucking fire.
Get "pressed" and go fuck thyselves with it.
rofl calannie
let's just head 18+ section

OMG your fucking bias is taking up all my hard drive space with all these sexy new pics with his silver hair..... Fuck me with something hard and sandpapery...... GAH.... STAHP JONGHYUN! JUST STAHP!
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Jonghyun/Jonghyun126_zps6a8a8869.jpg
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:35 pm
Calannie TOP is top... apparently he likes to ride Daesung, but if he's riding doesn't that mean he's the bottom? hehe...
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/Big%20Bang/TOPDaesung7.jpg
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/Big%20Bang/DaesungTOP5_zpsdd8e683e.gif
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/Big%20Bang/DaesungTOP4_zps615d2814.gif
Post subject: Re: Are you on the Top or the Bottom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:47 pm
Calannie http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/JYJ%20DBSK/Yoochun/Yoochun51_zpsc46b1a32.jpg
See the lips on this man? Well, they called to me. They sung me a song and my loins responded with a HOLY FUCK WHO IS THIS MAN?????
See the Adam's apple? Well, it called to me. It said lick me, suck me, give me a hickey.
Pan back and see the whole expression. It screams fuck me. And I want to answer it. Repeatedly.
This is why Yoochun is my ultimate bias. He speaks to my libido in a way anyone rarely does. He makes me want to be
whipped, beaten and made to write bad checks.

Come sit on Noona's lap, Chunnie darlin.... <3
Post subject: Re: How do ppl get bias ? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:43 pm
Calannie all the males except Nichkhun. lol
Post subject: Re: 10 Kpop idols you'd like to fuck. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 5:57 pm
Calannie It ain't broken, their eyes are.

and I'm voting ... Or What.
hehe
Post subject: Re: is my username cool or what Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
Calannie I do believe I have now seen everything.
Glad to get that out of the way. lol
Post subject: Re: Click this thread or you'll die in 30 days Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:38 pm
Calannie Post Today @ 4:37 pm
PhoenixVFIRE
Level 2

Has thanked:
10758 times
Been thanked:
2846 times

Stop posting in the wrong section first of all...

Do you need an enema for your constipation? ... Just let mamma know. I'll put it on the grocery list.
Post subject: Re: is my username cool or what Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
Calannie How the FUCK would I know? You people need a new hobby. lol
Post subject: Re: What phone does your bias have? Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:42 pm
Calannie Peeking at BTOB penis. SOMEONE has to do it. I'll volunteer.!
Post subject: Re: WTF Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:41 pm
Calannie I haven't worn makeup in years. Over 10 years ago. No point in it.. I don't go anywhere. I used to wear it when I worked in an office but stopped after I became a bus driver. I hated working in an office and wearing dresses and heels. I'll never wear em again... no lie. Don't care...
Post subject: Re: How do you girls have so much patience for makeup Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:55 pm
Calannie I prefer these legs tbh. Guess who.... hehehehe

They are Heechul's hehe
Post subject: Re: Nice legs, GD Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 2:24 pm
Calannie It has cooties.. I wouldn't want to touch it anyway... lol
Post subject: Re: Level 2 Swag Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 2:37 pm
Calannie Nah.. Yer just not mental yet. Still time to develop a Thorazine drip addiction tho.
hahahahaha
Post subject: Re: I think I'm a fan, but I'm not sure..... Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 2:41 pm
Calannie What is it?
Post subject: Re: So pretty Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
Calannie I like dick. Sometimes I even wish I had one. Dick is fabulous. Nothing like a good stiffie.
Greeeeaaat .. now I'm horny. /sigh.
Post subject: Re: What Gender and Sexuality are you? Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 10:26 pm
Calannie Dongwoo has something to tell you... so does Leeteuk.
Post subject: Re: "Don't underestimate the importance of body language!" Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 10:40 pm
Calannie the 360 is ALREADY priced out of my range. Thank God for nephews who lose interest quick. He let me buy his for a 100 bucks. with 2 games. .. can we say DEAL! lol

I ain't never gonna be able to afford the new one. Then again.. I could put the little shits to work and make em earn the money themselves. lol
Post subject: Re: The Xbox One is so advanced you guise... Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 10:42 pm
Calannie You guys are looking at their comeback in the wrong way. You're expecting Grammy award winning material or hell I don't even know what.. but it just ain't gonna happen. I love EXO.. and I wanna see what they got... but c'mon it's Kpop not rocket science. They TRIED to look so sexy with that Wolf teaser and I couldn't stop laughing. OMG.. what was the director thinking? seriously. SM has money... do some wolf cg.. Make em look fucking hot and dangerous for Christ's sake. VIXX could have ROCKED YOUR FUCKING SOCKS with this theme. Look what they did with On and On and Hyde... Jesus Christ I get wet just thinking about it. Leo .. me and you later ... my bed... for a week. Then I MIGHT consider letting you go back to promoting. Fuuuuuck...
Post subject: Re: Wolf is going to be even worse isn't it? Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 10:37 pm
Calannie the broth will leak and burn yer nuts. lol
Post subject: Re: life hack/ never wash a dish agian Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:48 am