Back to Top!
Search found more than 2786 matches
Calannie I haven't watched the whole movie yet but I've seen some scenes from it.  I'll probably watch it one of these days.  I've watched every other Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks animated movie made in the last 100 years. lol
Post subject: Re: Am I too old to watch Frozen? Posted: Apr 06, 2015 @ 5:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Calannie I agree with Hongki.  You don't like that he's dating?  oh fucking well. . grow the fuck up
Post subject: Re: (NB) Lee Hongki says bye to disappointed fan over dating scandal Posted: Apr 24, 2015 @ 10:00 am
Calannie Ok look at it this way.  If a man transing to woman wants to use the womans room its not like he's going to stand and pee at a urinal.  Women's rooms don't HAVE urninals.  Leaving the peeing to a toilet with a locking door.   You ain't gonna see em pee and what is the difference between listening to a man or a woman pee? .. there is no difference.  Is s(he) going to leave cooties?  Hell EVERYONE leaves cooties. 

next perspective.

Woman transing to man.... go into mens room to pee, Unless they've had surgery to give them a penis, they will pee sitting down. hence using a toilet with a locking door.  I'm sure s(he)'ll even grunt like a real man.  

Same goes for pooping.  I don't see the issue. 

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

http://i.imgur.com/qgWXbrh.jpg
Calannie Ya'll wanted the European Union, ya got no right to bitch about it now. lol
Post subject: Re: Greece keeps on whining Posted: May 13, 2015 @ 11:28 am
Calannie I think the only thing she managed to do was make me hate Dr Pepper
Post subject: Re: Your Opinion: Did CL slay in Doctor Pepper? Posted: Jun 04, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
Calannie I ship Wincest.  The Family Business. lol
Post subject: Re: Misha Collins describes what we wish for future Kpop Posted: Jun 09, 2015 @ 7:01 am
Calannie Well, just as a devil's advocate and someone to stir the pot...

Apparently BTS are no longer Boy Scouts, nor are they bulletproof.  

lol
Post subject: Re: Rapmon's comment on J-Hope and V's skin colour Posted: Jul 30, 2015 @ 8:00 am