Back to Top!
Search found more than 2786 matches
Calannie Momentarily disappointed, then I'd realize.. durrrr... He's human too. Then go my merry way. Not like he'd want my old 48 year old ass. hahahaha
Post subject: Re: How Would/Did You React If Your Bias Was/is in a Relationship? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:52 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Calannie Buy some alcohol and let's get drunk..
post some half naked men.. I'll come to any thread with half naked men.
/lick half naked man naked. woohoo
Post subject: Re: Hello Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:46 am
Calannie I have a huge bruise right now on my right forearm near the elbow. I was coming out of the bathroom and my slipper caught on the threshold and I fell forward to the floor half landing all over Phoenixvfire. I slammed my nose into him as well as my upper body and my arm must have hit his desk. It's currently black and yellow. about 3 inches across .. a big circle. It happened a few days ago. I'm disabled and have a hard time getting around .. and since I was only going to the bathroom I only took my cane instead of my forearm crutches. I had to have Phoenix move and let me lay on the floor after I fell into him cuz I couldn't get my balance to get back up again. Hurt like a motherfucker. I was finally able to get up and get into bed and my body shook for a good hour or more afterwords from shock. I had to take ibuprofen because my shoulders and arms ached like you wouldn't believe from having to try to break my fall as I fell into Phoenix... Not to mention my knees slamming into the cement floor in our room. .. Ouchies all around... /sigh...
Post subject: Re: Bruises... Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:36 am
Calannie I'm getting tired of the word relevant, irrelevant, butthurt, shade, and many more annoying words and phrases. lol

I have one thing to say.

Post subject: Re: Since there was a discussion about relevancy... Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 12:10 am
Calannie I go from sounding slightly coherent to sounding like a total retard. haha
Post subject: Re: does your voice change when you speak different languages?? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:09 am
Calannie All I did was click on the first video and heard.. "hi baby girl" in an obnoxious semi feminine cutesy vomitous voice. and clicked it off...
OMG can he sound more EW.. It left a bad taste in my mouth like breathing in when someone farts a big juicy one and the smell just permeates EVERYTHING.

Dear Lord dude.. just stop.. don't ..
Post subject: Re: OMFG!! This boy is just doing too much!!! lol!! Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:26 am
Calannie You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 1:05 pm
Calannie I honestly don't think even if I were inclined to use the words Oppa and Unnie, that I'd find anyone of the appropriate age to do so. lol... Being 48 has it's disadvantages. haha...
That being said. I do use this phrase on the forums a bit..

Come and sit on Noona's lap. /pervy eyebrows lol

Call me ajhumma and die... slowly and painfully
Post subject: Re: Is there a Korean word/phrase you use often? Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:04 pm
Calannie I have one thing to say to the sphincter spazzing little asshole.
SUCK MY DICK BITCHES!
Post subject: Re: dis bitch (first hate mail I ever got in my life) Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:05 pm
Calannie
huhlo wrote:My bed ♥

You beat me to it ... bitch lol
Post subject: Re: Places You Wished Your Favorite Artists Would Tour Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:06 pm
Calannie If I had 1500 dollars I sure as shit wouldn't buy that crap.
Post subject: Re: Fuck these are nice.... Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 6:57 am
Calannie Dang it, now I'm hungry for a bowl of rainbow sherbert.
Post subject: Re: Dear Sm, can you stop with your awful hair colorations ? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 6:58 am
Calannie I honestly don't know how they filmed this with a straight face. Dear God, I'd have been rolling in the aisles.
hahahaha
AWOOOOOOOOooooooo my god this is stupid
Post subject: Re: So um... EXO's Wolf is still uncomfortable for me to hear/watch Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:00 am
Calannie I found this on facebook. I brought it here just for you. lol @atlantica
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Jonghyun/Jonghyun136_zpsf6dee2de.jpg

And I also found one of ya'lls post sex photos.. you REALLY need to quit posting this shit online.. fangirls be jelly...
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Jonghyun/Jonghyun137_zpse7b95d66.jpg

Aaaaand just for shits and giggles
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Jonghyun/Jonghyun138_zpsc2417cc3.jpg
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/SHINee/Jonghyun/Jonghyun139_zps9951acc4.jpg
Post subject: Present for Atlantica Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
Calannie I wanna play "red rocket" with EXO. especially Tao and Kris. lol
Post subject: Re: Your Favorite Part of Exo's Wolf MV Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:04 pm
Calannie
huhlo wrote:But they aren't wolves, but a tribe of EXOplanet pronounced "Oolf"
Get your facts straight, kurumi.

Oh jeez.. that sounds SOOOOO much better.....

not

Let's just go with "they can't pronounce it properly" lol
Post subject: Re: One thing i dont get about exo's wolf... Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:32 pm
Calannie You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:39 pm
Calannie
potatogen wrote:...I really want to tag someone so bad right now omfg.

/hands you a baseball bat.
Post subject: Re: WHY EXO IS BETTER THAN SHINEE Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 1:23 am
Calannie The only way Kai could rap better than YongGuk is to take "one shot" of Gukkies jizz on his vocal cords after a vigorous round of fellatio on his dick.
Apply 4 times a day.

On your knees Kaibitch! lol
Post subject: Re: KAI IMPROVES RAP NOW RAPS BETTER THAN B.A.P Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 1:27 am
Calannie Mine is Kwanghee. He's just so infuriating, omfg. I sometimes wanna punch his face but I don't wanna cut my hand with all that plastic.

So what about you?
:nervous:

I'm bored, entertain me pls

Kwanghee is a sweetie

shindong;

Shindong is cute

sunggyu

OMG I just can't.. so sexy...

GD

He has his moments but overall I think he's cute and sexy...

Nichkhun. Bitch said shit about Block B.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
OMG I can't even.. this man pissed me off to NO FUCKING END with this comments. Man needs to STFU and mind his business. He has NO room to fucking talk... he got drunk and drove and hit someone. Loser...
Love you Block B... This BBC Noona has your back :smooch: <3
Post subject: Re: Who is your least favorite idol? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 7:26 pm