Back to Top!
Search found more than 3575 matches
kurumi and all of my glory for i have blessed you all with my presence.
im kurumi the wife of king kevin woo.
Post subject: Bow down to me. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:06 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE
kurumi wrote:and all of my glory for i have blessed you all with my presence.
im kurumi the wife of king kevin woo.

Don't be ridiculous, the only King you have is me.
Post subject: Re: Bow down to me. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:09 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
amheo Nice to meet you, hoe.
I'm getting deja vu like I know you from somewhere.
Post subject: Re: Bow down to me. Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:10 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE OMG BRB LISTENING!~
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:01 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi
littlejay wrote:hi im Kevin Woo, u didnt know?

banned for impersonation
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:56 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
allrisegd So I was thinking about what should be my first thread
And I acknowledged that I should talk about something I know a lot about
And then I realized
I really like nipples

Whenever I look at GD's nipples, I immediately think
ballet
Because they're sharp and pointy like a person's foot

And when I look at Heechul's nipples
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luomgt5JNL1r5szhho1_500.jpg
RAP
Also that he needs a bra
Post subject: What genre of music is your bias's nipples? Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:36 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
selhia You just have to figure out what works for you.
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:43 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Silver
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:43 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
atlantica I won't say KPS is perfect, because they still don't have alerts (which is kinda annoying) but I like it here a lot... for some reason.
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi luckily i feel at home on kps, new akp is just...no.
Jump to post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
rananicolee I laughed at the title.
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
PunchDrunkBoy Keep trying Cinderella some day you will find your prince.
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Eriochrome I feel pretty at home on 1H
kps is still a work in progress but i'll come back every so often
akp is a trainwreck
Jump to post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:47 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kagizatakikei lol @ the title.
i feel you, though i'm pretty comfortable on 1H.
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
huhlo
atlantica wrote:I won't say KPS is perfect, because they still don't have alerts (which is kinda annoying) but I like it here a lot... for some reason.

Because I'm here <3
Post subject: Re: I feel like a member of UKISS. Homeless. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:53 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
sunggyuluver
kurumi wrote:luckily i feel at home on kps, new akp is just...no.


<3
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:54 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
minkwon2 It's like when people call me gay for sucking a guys dick. I don't get it. :|
Post subject: Re: This is so not Gay Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:30 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
you say it's not gay like they are washing EACH OTHER. lol...
Basically I'm guessing the inventor of showers w/o curtains is gay too? lol

Hell Yeah!
lol
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/Infinite/DongwooHoya3_zpscf179c87.jpg
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s453/Calannie/funny%20stuff/gaykiss_zps7587923c.gif
OMFG DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
i was watching that last gif in full video form today
its hot
im a pervert
no fucks given
Post subject: Re: This is so not Gay Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
rananicolee Oh that bitch.
Post subject: Re: JONGHYUN WHY ARE YOU KILLING ME Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Calannie wrote:Minho should have whispered "Jonghyun's back, Jonghyun's back, Jonghyun's back" ..when he came back. hahahahah I'd pay to hear that.. :mesmer:

OMFG THATS GREAT
I WOULD DIE
Post subject: Re: JONGHYUN WHY ARE YOU KILLING ME Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:43 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic

All times are UTC - 8 hours

cron