Search found more than 2590 matches
toradora101
The_Real_Ipdakchyuh wrote:
toradora101 wrote:NO

WHY ARE YOU HERE

Why are you not ?
Post subject: Re: Everyone fled TokyoHive Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:33 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
toradora101 Do you need more Lemon Pledge ?
Post subject: Re: My name Consuela Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:35 am
toradora101 I do the image code and it doesn't work.

Same with my siggy.

Help ?
Post subject: How do you put a picture in a thread ? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:33 am
toradora101
rose_lily wrote:I actually am surprised that this didn't force him into exile.
He doesn't seem to get much hate for killing someone/running over them.

This
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:24 am
toradora101
Post subject: Rate me on a scale of 1-10 Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
toradora101 ehhh

I like VIXX when they are sexy vamps.
Post subject: Re: Unfff VIXX@#$%^%$ Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:20 pm
toradora101
Tragedy wrote:cute

is ur name angel haze??

:o
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:16 pm
toradora101 http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/showbiz/2013/05/20/nr-turner-bieber-booed-billboard-awards.cnn.html

Just keep going when it tells you are leaving KPS.
Post subject: Justin Beiber gets booed at Billboard Awards when expecting Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
toradora101 SALTS...
Post subject: Re: OMFG!! my bias is balding Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:24 pm
toradora101 According to a YT comment...

Do you see it ?
Post subject: How Lee Hi would look if she was born black. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:16 pm
toradora101 those are my favs off da album.
Post subject: Re: I've been listening to the IGAB album Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:34 pm
toradora101 i just saw a likn on th.

i like this place better.
Post subject: Re: Have all of the AKP Forum Members migrated to Kpopselca? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:53 pm
toradora101 It seems really impersonal.
On AKP it seemed like a more friendly aura.
Maybe its because white is not welcoming color...
But even when the new AKP site worked it seemed really impersonal.

Maybe its just be...
Post subject: I like this place but... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
toradora101 WELCOME TO THE BADDEST THREAD ON KPS

http://img.ohkpop.com/2013/04/03/Xc41fA86.jpg

Fan Name: CLovers

CL (Korean: 이채린; Lee Chae-lin; born February 26, 1991) is a South Korean idol singer, rapper, dancer and song-writer.She was born in Seoul, South Korea, and spent much of her early life in Japan and France where she learned English, French, and Japanese. In 2009, she debuted along with YG Entertainment label mates Sandara Park, Minzy, and Park Bom as 2NE1.

CL has worked with Big Bang, Uhm Jung Hwa, YMGA, and Teddy Park. With 2NE1, she has released two extended plays, 2NE1 and 2NE1 2nd Mini Album, and one full length album, To Anyone, along with their Japanese releases. Her duet song with fellow member Minzy, "Please Don't Go," peaked at number 6 on the monthly Gaon Chart on November 2009.

Early life
CL, also known as Lee Chaelin or Faith Lee [English name] was born in Seoul, South Korea. Due to her father's occupation as a physics professor, she moved around as a child. She has lived in France and Japan. There, she learned English, French and Japanese.
CL was once a trainee under JYP Entertainment, where she befriended Wonder Girls' Sohee and Yeeun, 2pm's Jun. K and solo artist Jay Park, Secret's Zinger and Miss A's Min.
As a teenager, her family took permanent residence again in South Korea.

http://me2day.net/21CL

Solo Debut Stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tohIV22QMg

Solo Songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7LP4foN3Xs4

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9a9O4WaPGr0/UdtAJ6OIRYI/AAAAAAAAnXo/C1VYZL5cooM/s1600/CL+Lee+Chaerin+2NE1+Sexy+in+Falling+in+Love+MV+GIF+(2).gif
Post subject: Official CL Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
toradora101 You are becoming more of a hoe by the minute.
Post subject: Re: I'm Only 500 Thanks To Give Away To Be On Zach's Level Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 2:16 pm
toradora101 dats hawt
Post subject: Re: this girl vomited in my biology class today Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 2:19 pm
toradora101 WELCOME TO THE SUNNIEST THREAD ON KPS

http://wallpaperfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/snsd-sunny-2013-background.jpg

Fanclub:Sunshiners

Sunny was born on May 15, 1989 in Los Angeles, California, and moved to Kuwait while she was still an infant. Her family moved to South Korea around
the time of the Gulf War. She shares the same birthday with her two older sisters (Lee Eun-kyu and Lee Jin-kyu). She speaks fluent Korean.
Her father was in the college band Hwaljooro with Bae Chul-soo. She is the niece of Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment.
In 1998, Sunny entered Starlight Entertainment and became a trainee for 5 years before transferring to Starworld where she became a member of a
duet called "Sugar" which never debuted.One of her older sisters was the manager for Sugar, but when the group disbanded, she became
active in other parts of the music industry.

In 2007, Sunny was recommended by the singer Ayumi, who transferred to SM Entertainment.After several months of training under SM Entertainment, Sunny debuted as a member of Girls' Generation that same year.

Sunny has contributed to a couple of soundtracks as a solo artist, singing the theme song "You Don't Know About Love" for the SBS drama Working
Mom, "Finally Now" for IPTV's Story of Wine and "Your Doll" for the SBS's Oh! My Lady.
She featured on the Heading to the Ground soundtrack, singing a duet with Taeyeon in the song SarangInGulYo and another song titled Motion
performed with the vocal line of the group.

She participated in the S.E.O.U.L. song project along with Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae and fellow group
members Seohyun, Sooyoung, Jessica and Taeyeon.

Sunny featured in Brown Eyed Girls's Miryo's track "I Love You, I Love You" from her first solo mini album, Miryo A.K.A JoHoney .

She also sang a duet with fellow labelmate Luna from f(x) in a song for the To The Beautiful You OST.

Sunny took part in voice acting for animated film Koala Kid: Birth of A Hero with fellow labelmate Taemin from SHINee.

Sunny played the lead role of ‘Brenda Strong’ in the Korean production of Broadway musical ‘Catch Me If You Can’, which was opened on 28 March 2012 and with a scheduled run till 10 June 2012. Her performance received positive critical review and was nominated for Best New Actress in the 6th 'The Musical Awards', South Korea's equivalent of Broadway's Tony Award. Sunny returned back as Brenda in ‘Catch Me If You Can’ who will
run from December 14 through February 9, 2013 at the Seongam Arts Center Opera House.

She was a co-DJ of the radio show Chunji until the broadcast ended in July 2008.
She also co-hosted a music show called The M with Kim Hyung Jun of SS501 and Im Seulong of 2AM but had to leave the show due to her busy
schedules. Her last appearance as an MC for the show was on April 4, 2010.
Sunny, along with other notable celebrities, is part of the star-studded cast on SBS MTV's “Music Island”, taking on the role of main MC. The first episode of “Music Island” was aired on February 24, 2012 at 8PM KST.

Performances with select members of SNSD
SBS Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of My Son "Touch the Sky - With Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany
KBS Hong Gildong "The Little Boat (작은 배)" - With Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany
"Haptic Motion" - With Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun
Heading To The Ground "It's Love" - Duet with Taeyeon
"Motion" - With Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany
"S.E.O.U.L." - With Jessica, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Donghae and Leeteuk of Super Junior
"I Can't Bear Anymore (Bear Song)" - With Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun
"Cabi Song" - With Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Chansung, Junsu, Taecyeon
"Cooky" - With Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun
My Friend Haechi "Haechi Song" (해치송) - With Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun

Solo
"Your Doll" - SBS Oh My Lady! OST
It's Me" (with Luna) - SBS To The Beautiful You OST
"The 2nd Drawer" - MBC The Queen's Classroom OST

Ft. Artist
"I Love You, I Love You" - MIRYO aka JOHONEY

Solo Music Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjRB9SmMss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qJtdsiI-do

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5d45c88cbfa830ab347f2dee2e34e29f/tumblr_mfmptybvak1qm0r9lo1_500.gif
Post subject: Official Sunny Bunny Thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:23 am
toradora101
Veritas wrote:

THATS NOT SUNNY ! >:D
Post subject: Re: Official Fuckable Sunny thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:31 am
toradora101 Born: May 10th, 1979
Current Age: 34

1998-2002: Beginning in Fin.K.L
Main article: Fin.K.L
She began her career as part of South Korean pop girl group Fin.K.L. As the eldest member, she was the leader of the group. Lee was discovered while taking sticker pictures with her friends and was actually the last to join Fin.K.L, just before their debut in January 1998. Fin.K.L debuted officially on May 22, 1998 with their first single "Blue Rain", which was received quite well. The second release from their debut album, "To My Boyfriend", became the first of their multiple number one hits. Fin.K.L became one of the most popular and successful South Korean pop groups of all-time, rivaling fellow popular girl group S.E.S.

Personal life

Lee adheres to a vegetarian diet for ethical and health reasons and is an advocate for animal welfare and animal rights. In 2012 she published Closer, a photo-essay book that focuses on her everyday life with her dog Soonshim whom Lee adopted from an animal shelter. In the book Lee wrote her thoughts on animal rights and animal shelters as well as her sentiments toward wearing animal fur.
She has been dating musician Lee Sang-soon since 2011.

She is currently promoting her song "Going Crazy"

*Under Construction*

*Source* Wiki
Post subject: Official Lee Hyori Thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 3:09 pm
toradora101
t-errorist wrote:
toradora101 wrote:
t-errorist wrote:me.
i don't act like most of them though :mesmer:

IDK wut dat means...

to the people in my school "im white" cause i act like a white person so they say *^^*

I guess Im "black" than...

and part white...
Post subject: Re: How many Hispanic ppl are here ? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 4:15 pm