Back to Top!
Search found more than 2590 matches
toradora101 :sad:
Jump to post Posted: Sep 01, 2014 @ 5:29 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
toradora101 Well atleast he had a good cause.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 28, 2014 @ 5:57 pm
toradora101 Yes.Evry morning when I look at the mirrow.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 28, 2014 @ 6:43 am
toradora101 Well see...
Jump to post Posted: Sep 11, 2014 @ 6:07 pm
toradora101 :smooch: :please:
Post subject: Re: New Sailor Moon Lingerie Sets Courtesy of Peach John and Bandai Posted: Sep 11, 2014 @ 6:13 pm
toradora101 Only if youre opinion is not so different then the majority its fine.but then again some opinions are so fucking wrong and gross.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 6:38 am
toradora101 Im gonna assume most of you guys have not been to Korea.And just googling or watching videos isnt the same as actually going to a country imo. So is it bad to critize a country youve never been too ?

This applys to all countries but Korea here since this is a kpop forum.

I guess.But if you see something as wrong I think you should speak up.And cultural differences have you questioning different places.
Post subject: Do you think its wrong to critize to a country youve never been too ? Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 6:43 am
toradora101 Do you agree its like trying new food ?

Why would you critize something before you eve try it kind of concept.You cant say you dont like something if youve never tried it. It's not about the food being good or not, dolphins are protected by law and some species of dolphins are considered endangered species. I didnt mean actual food.I was using an analogy for the topic of this thread. 
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:56 am
toradora101 Do you agree its like trying new food ?

Why would you critize something before you eve try it kind of concept.You cant say you dont like something if youve never tried it.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:35 am
toradora101 i guess kind of
Jump to post Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm
toradora101 I would of gone basaltic who this nigga think he is eating my cookie dough.
Jump to post Posted: Dec 02, 2014 @ 1:30 pm