Back to Top!
Search found 732 matches
Aquila1618 Greetings, I am Aquila. I pretty much decided that I might as well join these forums after a couple of days of lurking (you guys are awesome) :S I'm a 17 year old Male from Australia and I've only been into Kpop since about April of this year and I've been obsessed with it ever since... :mesmer:

My main bias groups are: SHINee, B.A.P, BIGBANG, SNSD, 2NE1, Block B and there is most likely going to be more added to that list. I don't know what else to say other than I look forward to meeting you all and participating in this forum :D

Thank you and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Post subject: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:43 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Aquila1618 Thank you all!!! ^^

I pretty much decided that I might as well join these forums after a couple of days of lurking (you guys are awesome)

Yeah we know <3

Welcome and enjoy your stay. But stay, that's all we ask.

I see you like Block B and BAP, that's enough good taste for me. Who are your biases in each group?

Thank you! And don't worry I'm not going anywhere :P

My biases? That's always been hard to choose for me in groups buuuuuuut:
SHINee: Jonghyun
BIGBANG: GD
B.A.P: Daehyun or Zelo
SNSD: Jessica
2NE1: Dara
Block B: P.O or U-Kwon
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:55 am
Aquila1618
My biases? That's always been hard to choose for me in groups buuuuuuut:
SHINee: Jonghyun
BIGBANG: GD
B.A.P: Daehyun or Zelo
SNSD: Jessica
2NE1: Dara
Block B: P.O or U-Kwon

I feel like you're gonna get yourself a lot of friends here :nervous:

Haha, yeah I've noticed those few have quite a lot of popularity here especially Jessica ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:09 am
Aquila1618 I don't even know who Chad Future is.
You.Dont.Want.To.Know.
Jk he makes covers of kpop songs but in english and they are so bad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgRMJ3KoKU
This is his recent song he made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx3PjR1TY0
Ew...

To be honest he's cover of One Shot was not that bad... But other than that I really dislike his songs and I heard he's kind of a d*ck so... yeah... :-?

I hope this Aron/Chad "friendship" doesn't last long.
Post subject: Re: Aron from NU'EST going to be in Chad Future's MV!? Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:28 pm
Aquila1618

G'day mate where from Australia? :-?

Sydney! The best city in Australia! What about you?

Melbourne !But I'm not Australian,I'm from Hong Kong.I'm just here to study.Australia is awesome tho! Drop by the Infinite thread sometime,You'll see me there ^^

Oh, ok that's pretty cool :P Nice meeting you then ^^
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:50 am
Aquila1618 Hello.xD Welcome to KPS!
http://i44.tinypic.com/iva2id.gif
Enjoy your stay here & I hope you`ll make many friends. :3

Yay, I like Block B & 2NE1 too *u* who`s your bias from these groups? *u*
Btw, what do you think about NU'EST? :nervous:

NU'EST is awesome! ^^ Face is probably my favourite song by them.
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:20 am
Aquila1618 Haha Jonghyun being ridiculous as usual. I don't think that's he's stage outfit though...
Post subject: Re: Jonghyun shows his excitement for SHINee's comeback this week Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:03 pm
Aquila1618 Yeah, the chorus isn't as good as we wanted it to be the song overall is AMAZING!!! I just love how everyone (except Minho obviously) gets a high note towards the end there, it was just electrifying!! <3
Post subject: Re: SHINee - Everyone MV Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 12:47 am
Aquila1618
Post subject: Re: SHINee Everybody Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 12:33 am
Aquila1618 I feel your pain, fellow Aussie. As someone with arachnophobia I can say that living here during the heat is the worst thing ever because if I can't even look at pictures of spiders on the internet... pure fear builds up in me, those things are menacing. I really don't like them (especially those godamn huntsman). T.T

The thing is I don't think there is spiders of our size anywhere else in the world that are common unless it's a jungle or desert (if that even made sense). Yay, lucky us!
Post subject: Re: fuck Australia, I'm moving to Antarctica Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:17 pm
Aquila1618 Hehe, look like they got put inside the SM box for this one. On a serious note, does anyone else think that they look a little bit... tired?
Post subject: Re: B.A.P reveal PV teaser for Japanese version of 'One Shot' Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:48 pm
Aquila1618 There's always some weird confessions that come out of that Tumblr page... :-?
Post subject: Re: Remember being confident in your body is now rude Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:30 pm
Aquila1618 That's one of my biases your kissing, Justin.
Post subject: Re: Justin Bieber kissed Dara Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:43 pm
Aquila1618 Hell yes. Even as a heterosexual I would let both Jessica and Jonghyun do this (at the same time would be even better). This is getting a bit weird I should stop now.
Post subject: Re: Would u let your bias rent your bedroom to skeet skeet skeet Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:09 pm
Aquila1618 Arghhh... I know some Arabic as well. She says nothing about 2NE1. You can even tell from her body language that the "translation" doesn't match.
Post subject: Re: Huda Hussein disses 2NE1 Posted: Oct 11, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
Aquila1618 They deserved that win so much. I'm really proud of them :'D.

I also love how Jonghyun goes to hug them at the end lol
Post subject: Re: HOLY FUCKKKK BLOCK B 1ST WIN LSDKFLSDFKJSDLFJSKFS Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:28 am
Aquila1618 I've had quite a few:
- I was once the 7th member of B.A.P.
- Taeyeon once told me she had to tell me a secret but in a secluded place so I followed her into this weird house and then she dissapears and I couldn't find her? That's when shit when Sherlock-ish. (much more details to this one but I can't be bothered :S)
- I was waiting in line to meet Jonghyun at a fan signing and I was really nervous and didn't know what to say, it was my turn next but then I woke up :(
Post subject: Re: K-pop Dreams? Posted: Oct 12, 2013 @ 10:23 pm
Aquila1618

But how am i supposed to sart talking to them? :-?
uhhh
Hope that one of your friends introduce one guy to you? or hope the guys there are good men that are brave and dares to talk to girls

-dead-
should i go or not...
and become friends with a cute guy

Trust me you will regret not going. I've avoided so many events because I was too socially anxious and I regret not going. Every. Single. Time. Just remember that everyone isn't looking at you and going to judge you on how you act throughout the whole thing, so just chiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll. :)
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 3:16 am
Aquila1618 In no particular order:
1. B.T.S - N.O.
2. Block B - Very Good
3. SHINee - Everybody
4. SHINee - Love Like Oxygen
5. SNSD - Genie

I know, all title songs :S
Post subject: Re: What are your top 5 korean songs atm? Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 11:58 pm
Aquila1618 Only in Australia. Jump to forumJump to topic