Back to Top!
Search found more than 1587 matches
AussiEXOtic Hello and Welcome fellow Aussie ^^ <3
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:44 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Unique Welcome <3 Yay! another B.A.P fanboy! :smooch:
Jump to post Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:45 am
Craykyungce I pretty much decided that I might as well join these forums after a couple of days of lurking (you guys are awesome)

Yeah we know <3

Welcome and enjoy your stay. But stay, that's all we ask.

I see you like Block B and BAP, that's enough good taste for me. Who are your biases in each group?
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:48 am
suvizzz Hello and WELCOME!! Nice to meet you~

I like all the groups you mentioned <3
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:49 am
muzaiyan ✿ Welcom to Kps ✿yay !! another sone ❤ We hope u join " SNSD Thread "
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:56 am
Tatsu Welcome~
Jump to post Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 6:56 am
Craykyungce
Aquila1618 wrote:My biases? That's always been hard to choose for me in groups buuuuuuut:
SHINee: Jonghyun
BIGBANG: GD
B.A.P: Daehyun or Zelo
SNSD: Jessica

2NE1: Dara
Block B: P.O or U-Kwon

I feel like you're gonna get yourself a lot of friends here :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:04 am
YukiStar9
Jump to post Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:18 am
CallMeTaeyeon Annyeong! Jasmin-imnida! I'm new here! Hope I'll have a lot of kpop friends here! BTW, my most biased groups are CNBlue, EXO, SNSD, F(x), SHINee, BTOB, 2PM, JYJ, TVXQ, and 2NE1. :)
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 8:19 am
Catbread hellowwww
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 8:26 am
CatGeneration @Aquila1618
Hiii! And welcome <3

Do you like BTS or M.Pire?? <3
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 8:32 am
Lmyunggie I don't even know who Chad Future is.
You.Dont.Want.To.Know.
Jk he makes covers of kpop songs but in english and they are so bad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgRMJ3KoKU
This is his recent song he made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx3PjR1TY0
Ew...

To be honest he's cover of One Shot was not that bad... But other than that I really dislike his songs and I heard he's kind of a d*ck so... yeah... :-?

I hope this Aron/Chad "friendship" doesn't last long.
I mean I dont like him cause of his songs but if he's a dick thats more of a reason to dislike him.
Post subject: Re: Aron from NU'EST going to be in Chad Future's MV!? Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
boa578
Post subject: Re: Aron from NU'EST going to be in Chad Future's MV!? Posted: Oct 09, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Lmyunggie
I WAS NOT READY FOR TAEMIN OMFG IM DEAD....
Post subject: SHINee Everybody Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 12:24 am
kindergartenkid Greetings, I am Aquila. I pretty much decided that I might as well join these forums after a couple of days of lurking (you guys are awesome) :S I'm a 17 year old Male from Australia and I've only been into Kpop since about April of this year and I've been obsessed with it ever since... :mesmer:

My main bias groups are: SHINee, B.A.P, BIGBANG, SNSD, 2NE1, Block B and there is most likely going to be more added to that list. I don't know what else to say other than I look forward to meeting you all and participating in this forum :D

Thank you and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

G'day mate where from Australia? :-?

Sydney! The best city in Australia! What about you?

Melbourne !But I'm not Australian,I'm from Hong Kong.I'm just here to study.Australia is awesome tho! Drop by the Infinite thread sometime,You'll see me there ^^
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:47 am
Imperfection_xoxo19 Hello.xD Welcome to KPS!
http://i44.tinypic.com/iva2id.gif
Enjoy your stay here & I hope you`ll make many friends. :3

Yay, I like Block B & 2NE1 too *u* who`s your bias from these groups? *u*
Btw, what do you think about NU'EST? :nervous:

NU'EST is awesome! ^^ Face is probably my favourite song by them.
"Face" is the best song by them (even my mom likes it o.o) <3 but actually I love all of their songs <3 xDD
Post subject: Re: Hello Everybody! :D Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:03 am
BlackExoWolSoneFx Hi there!My real name is Ciana Jinnea A. Jose, from Philippines, My bias groups are 2ne1,exo,f(x),snsd and shinee..my ultimate bias is sulli,my hobbies are spazzing,watching tv and reading stories!
Post subject: Myself! Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:07 pm
wonwon I hate this time of year.

Last night I knocked some stuff off a table and a big white tail spider scuttles out. My housemate goes to get a shoe and I keep an eye on it but its running like its going to go under my chair so I grab a pencil and try to flick it. The little bastard flattens out and resists my flicking but then its gone! No idea where it went! We spent ages looking for it but couldn't find it. So now we are completely paranoid.

The other week we also had a redback dangle out of a vent and the worlds most enormous redback on our bin. The redbacks don't bother me tooo much cause they tend to just sit in a web whereas white tails fang around on the floor and flatten themselves underneath stuff. Their bites can go necrotic too so naturally I want to find it and smack it with something.

Soon enough we'll get huntsmans in the garage again too. Just god bless the abundance of Kookaburras around this year, hopefully they'll take care of a few.

So the moral of the story is, don't flick it with a pencil and always have flyspray in the house.

EDIT oh and there was a wolf spider on the outside of our glass door last night too, but he was eating a mosquito so he's cool
Post subject: fuck Australia, I'm moving to Antarctica Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 4:38 pm
wonwon I feel your pain, fellow Aussie. As someone with arachnophobia I can say that living here during the heat is the worst thing ever because if I can't even look at pictures of spiders on the internet... pure fear builds up in me, those things are menacing. I really don't like them (especially those godamn huntsman). T.T

The thing is I don't think there is spiders of our size anywhere else in the world that are common unless it's a jungle or desert (if that even made sense). Yay, lucky us!

Ugh I live like 15 meters from bushland so they seem to just float in on the breeze and somehow get in my house. Huntsman are the worst, they run around so freakishly
Post subject: Re: fuck Australia, I'm moving to Antarctica Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
muzaiyan
Post subject: B.A.P reveal PV teaser for Japanese version of 'One Shot' Posted: Oct 10, 2013 @ 12:49 pm