Back to Top!
Search found more than 2460 matches
Kihaegirl Arent you alexpin
Post subject: Re: how did you people already know who I am, without me tel Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 1:39 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kihaegirl I know of you :) And you like Suju? Come to me! <3
Post subject: Re: Hello there :D Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 2:03 pm
Kihaegirl Yeah...they are. But thats what makes them so awesome right? Lol they dont really want you to leave kurumi T.T
Post subject: Re: allkpop forums is the worst forum ever Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 1:54 pm
Kihaegirl Haha Yes! Their so cuuuute :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Can we take a moment to admire these kawaii emoticons Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 2:31 pm
Kihaegirl It Depends on how the new forums run....for right now this place is looking pretty-OMG CUTE SMILEYS :please: :nervous: <3
Post subject: Re: akp members Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Kihaegirl The members you use to talk to? Like, talk to the most. I cant find @justanotheryou T.T
Post subject: Can you guys find...? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:10 pm
Kihaegirl Glues here? :shock:
Post subject: Re: Do you think I can take glue's place? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:34 pm
Kihaegirl Dont worry about being liked or thanked, just enjoy the forums. You guys care about popularity too much :serious:
Post subject: Re: I feel like I was cheated in a race Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:35 pm
Kihaegirl
justjonghoon wrote:bitches don't accept my friend requests >:(

shutup you got 11
Post subject: Re: Are you making friends? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:38 pm
Kihaegirl LOL I keep thinking their alerts >:{
Post subject: Re: I'm pathetic, I know Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:34 pm
Kihaegirl Ok im late but 0hobak!!!! :smooch: Did you see them win? Ofc you did. Omg I cried when Cnu cried T.T
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:49 pm
Kihaegirl For a new forum this is pretty cool...nothing to complain about
Post subject: Re: i dont get why people made accounts here... Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:33 pm
Kihaegirl Johnnys like that one president who abuses his power and steps all over his people . Goodbye Tokoyohive, you were good to me x.x
Post subject: Re: Johnny closed down TH without reopening AKP Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:24 am
Kihaegirl Hes so unprofessional. >:{
Post subject: Re: Johnny is such a tease Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 5:40 am
Kihaegirl lol I like you
Post subject: Re: NOT EVEN THOSE HALF CUTE BEAGLE PICS CAN CONTROL MY RAGE Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:02 am
Kihaegirl Wasnt that the site akp members use to make fun of all the time? When they all camped out over there they wasnt complaining then. RIP Larry T.T
Post subject: Re: OMG I hope you said your last goodbyes to tokyohive Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:00 am
Kihaegirl Aww I forgot about Panda and inspirite >< I wish I can save energizerbunny and justanother you T.T
Post subject: Re: Who are you sad you couldn't get out? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:07 am
Kihaegirl Dont worry about what anyone thinks of you here. Seriously. Alot of people are cool, but alot of them have sticks up their asses too. Just enjoy your time here and post what you want :)
Post subject: Re: Is there anyone else... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:16 am
Kihaegirl I remember lurking for months and laughing at everyones comments...good times... T.T
Post subject: Re: memories.. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:04 am
Kihaegirl LOL You're here >:(
Post subject: Re: Why white girls pay sex but not Korean men? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:48 am