Back to Top!
Search found more than 3633 matches
amheo The members. It's so good to see some of you on here <3
Post subject: Re: What's your favorite part of this site? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
anjel5521 I bet you're all pretty stoked that you can change your avatar whenever u want, lol.
There's not even any wait time. <3

For me, I love the freaking admins. They are so nice and helpful and talk to you and are perfect and sdfajdsalfkjsadlfka :smooch:
Post subject: What's your favorite part of this site? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
t-errorist the admins & the emoticons :3
Post subject: Re: What's your favorite part of this site? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
Amor I see people from the old LC9 thread. Hello lovelies!
What are your biases in vixx? :D
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:10 pm
Amor
Chanceykk wrote:
Amor wrote:I see people from the old LC9 thread. Hello lovelies!
What are your biases in vixx? :D

Heeeeey. C:
N, Leo and Hongbin... Can't seem to pick between those three tbh. :3 What about you? ❤

My main bias is N, but I love them all <3
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:17 pm
aclassyteaparty When I first joined, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it here, so I didn't really introduce myself. But now I want to.

Hi~ my name is Arielle, but I prefer to be called Elle and my birthday is June 21st.
I'm a casual listener of many groups, but my only two bias groups are Shinhwa and Infinite. (I feel like I'm the only diehard shinhwa changjo here right now T.T ) and my two ultimate biases are Andy and Hoya (but I seriously love everyone in both groups)

So far I really like this website and I hope to meet tons of new people~ <3
Post subject: I want to make an introduction thing too~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
huhlo Welcome <33
Post subject: Re: I want to make an introduction thing too~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:25 pm
PhoenixVFIRE For those of you who haven't seen these yet...

Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:26 pm
t-errorist i love infinite<3
hello! welcome<33
Post subject: Re: I want to make an introduction thing too~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:28 pm
Hey! I'm new here and I thought I'd make a thread.

Hmm...Well...I'm 15, from long island. I started listening to kpop around 2 years ago. The first group I listened to was SNSD. My bias groups are B.A.P and Shinee. I just saw B.A.P in NYC *cries and fangirls* it was glorious.
My favorite members of B.A.P are Himchan, Daehyun. and Yongguk. My favorite members of Shinee are Jonghyun and Key.
Other than that I like Hyuna, Taeyeon, Heechul, Zico, Chanyeol, Yesung, Park Kyung, Tao, Bom, CL, G-Dragon, Jiyeon, and more people that I'll probably realize I forgot later.
Post subject: Hello ^-^ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:47 pm
anjel5521
huhlo wrote:omfgkasklfjhsdklfjg that sounds delicioussssss
send some to me :drool:

Lemme call my teleporter, hold on...

Kai~
Post subject: Re: What I'm about to make for dinner Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
anjel5521 http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/153775259-flank-steak-rolled-with-mozzarella-cheese-and-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E5536832C1E0497B5297F623D2580DE1A525B88093BCBB429FD8A3DD322FBBA82694 http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/15702006/2/stock-photo-15702006-flank-steak-rolled-with-mozzarella-cheese-and-spinach.jpg

My mom got these steaks from Publix (you know publix if you're from Florida. Idk, do they have it in other states tho...? idts...)
Anyways, it's steak wrapped with cheese and spinach.
Omg so good.

How jealous are you?
Very.
Post subject: What I'm about to make for dinner Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
amheo ....And it's only been a few hours. This is a new record for me.
It has an amazing admin, adorable emoticons, lots of potential, good members, etc. It's just what I was looking for.
Post subject: I think I'm already addicted to this place Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:57 pm
Aerie All the fun members came here and now we have an awesome environment <3
Post subject: Re: I think I'm already addicted to this place Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:59 pm
eggies
Chanceykk wrote:Hello and welcome~ :3 Kyuhyun. <3

my ultimate male bias :3
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
anjel5521 You think this is funny? You think this is a game?
Gtfo.
Post subject: To the people denying selcas Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:38 pm
Hiram new teaser guys!
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:51 pm
amheo Very....flowery.
The song sounds nice, I look forward to it.
Post subject: Re: What do you think of 100%'s new teaser Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:44 pm
huhlo One of them wants to fuck me and another is wearing suspenders.
I like it.
Post subject: Re: What do you think of 100%'s new teaser Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:45 pm
iggyloves They look good...lots of man cleavage LOL

but so excited for the MV. it's gonna be HOT.

SEO MINWOO <3 <3 <3
Post subject: Re: What do you think of 100%'s new teaser Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:45 pm