Back to Top!
Search found more than 3633 matches
Truekma
tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Don't we all like Eden :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:56 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PanicInParadise
tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Eden is taken :P
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:55 am
Parco @chanceykk
Guuuurl I missed you so much. ;_; I miss all the luxuries in AKP, especially the J.Hyo wives. ;_;

Here's a hot pic of J.Hyo chancey <3
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:51 am
PanicInParadise Ah~ It's good to talk to you all again though. I've been seriously deprived since AKP went down~ ;_____;
I noticed the C-Clown thread had a lot of people from before but apart from everyone here now, I haven't seen many people from the LC9 thread.

Oh... what do you guys think of our new name? Love Beat? :-?
yeah, we announced each other in the C-Clown thread to come here so that's why most of us are here

I liked Luxury more </3
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:50 am
Truekma Ah~ It's good to talk to you all again though. I've been seriously deprived since AKP went down~ ;_____;
I noticed the C-Clown thread had a lot of people from before but apart from everyone here now, I haven't seen many people from the LC9 thread.

Oh... what do you guys think of our new name? Love Beat? :-?

I'm used to thinking its Luxuries...so Love Beat seems a bit odd. It's not really bad though, so I guess we'll probably all get used to it soon enough : O
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:49 am
PanicInParadise @Chanceykk yeah, a lot of post were lost :( this happened in the C-Clown thread so I assume is like that for all of them :\
but at least I hope when we'll get back the other people will still be there.
Btw, I asked this on akp before it got closed again, when did you guys get to 553 pages? XDDD
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:01 am
PanicInParadise @chanceykk
Guuuurl I missed you so much. ;_; I miss all the luxuries in AKP, especially the J.Hyo wives. ;_;

Here's a hot pic of J.Hyo chancey <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/cdfc884b1a629caaf9b3dff3d77202f2/tumblr_mn3qe6iQ7I1sq7b6po2_500.jpg

lol we need Wardah here xDD
who's gonna trow bricks at us? *sigh*
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:53 am
Parco

I like Eden.

Don't worry, most of us hated it as well. I personally hate their teaser pics. >:{

PanicInParadise wrote:lol we need Wardah here xDD
who's gonna trow bricks at us? *sigh*

WHERE IS WARDAH? ;_____; I miss her.
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:55 am
tabloholic
PanicInParadise wrote:

I like Eden.

I'm not surprised T.T
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:02 am
Sephy The new fanclub's Love Beat? Since when? :drool:
And all Eden biased people get behind me and @iggyloves :grin:
EDIT: Is there a way to tag people here? :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:05 am
PanicInParadise
WHERE IS WARDAH? ;_____; I miss her.
I don't know :( she doesn't have kakaotalk anymore so I can't message her but I'll try to see if she's on twitter ^^
I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.
I'm not surprised T.T
don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:06 am
PanicInParadise
I think some threads were safe. I remember reading a new thread on AKP before it stopped working again saying something about a couple threads having all their pages and posts. I guess we'll just have to wait until we can get on and see what's happened.
I think the amount of posts per page got a lot less? Because we were only about half of that when the forum went down. xD
that's what I thought as well but the C-Clown thread has the same amound of pages and other threads lost pages so if they would have made less posts per page those would still have more pages than they used to. Does it make any sense what I said? lol xD
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:08 am
PanicInParadise
Sephy wrote:The new fanclub's Love Beat? Since when? :drool:
And all Eden biased people get behind me and @iggyloves :grin:
EDIT: Is there a way to tag people here? :embarassed:

how many times do I have to tell you people that Eden's mine <3
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:09 am
Parco So I was on the LC9 tag and LC9Network tumblr. And I noticed people kept asking questions about J.Hyo's sexuality, just because J.Hyo has that "Interested in men" info in Facebook. :-?

I've been to allkpop forums awhile ago. And the LC9 thread is a mess. The OP had like 5 copies in the first page. Lol
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:10 am
PanicInParadise
Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD

It may not seem that way when you read the fights, but we're harmless... sort of. xD

and by harmless we mean trowing bricks, axes and all sort of weapons xD
and not to forget Wardah's air forces xDD
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:10 am
Truekma So I was on the LC9 tag and LC9Network tumblr. And I noticed people kept asking questions about J.Hyo's sexuality, just because J.Hyo has that "Interested in men" info in Facebook. :-?

I've been to allkpop forums awhile ago. And the LC9 thread is a mess. The OP had like 5 copies in the first page. Lol
And people have already explained the cultural differences regarding that interested in men thing...sigh >>;

I don't care if he's really interested in men or not, but surely people can realise that in a place like Korea you're not going to just freely state such a sensitive thing for the world to see on the net...
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:12 am
tabloholic I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.
I'm not surprised T.T[/quote]
don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD[/quote]
I really wanna get into these guys, but then I look at my bias list and decide not to.
I don't think my heart can take another 6 perfect guys http://i.imgur.com/GomE7XY.gif
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:13 am
PanicInParadise I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.
I'm not surprised T.T
don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD[/quote]
I really wanna get into these guys, but then I look at my bias list and decide not to.
I don't think my heart can take another 6 perfect guys http://i.imgur.com/GomE7XY.gif [/quote]
why it can't ?
lol I don't even know my bias list anymore xDD there's too many of them :P
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:15 am
Parco
And people have already explained the cultural differences regarding that interested in men thing...sigh >>;

I don't care if he's really interested in men or not, but surely people can realise that in a place like Korea you're not going to just freely state such a sensitive thing for the world to see on the net...
They're making a big deal out of it and it's just so irritating.

This one should be enough for people to shut up.
"I have a couple international friends who have both interested in men and women on their Facebook accounts. They didn't get the romantic/sexual connotation of "interested in". It's most likely a socio-linguistic mistranslation and with all the times he's included "no homo"-like comments on his messages, he obviously wants us to assume straight. No matter what, it's his business and Love Beats don't need to know his sexual orientation to love him. <3 "
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:18 am
Truekma well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;

[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:22 am