Back to Top!
Search found more than 1944 matches
Hongbin_Swaggy Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Hongbin_Swaggy Uh oh....wait till the fuckin koreaboos find out they can do this shit...jesus
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:41 am
Hongbin_Swaggy
Gyoshido wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Welcome to KPS. You're really pretty. I also love SNSD too

And it begins. HongSwags quest for the woman with a penis.

#cantstopwontstop
Post subject: Re: Hi beautifuls! i'm Carmen C! Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 12:11 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Hola Everybody!!!!!!! Excited to join my first kpop forum. (Just started seriously listening to kpop in April btw) Hope yall love me like I love all of you! Swag
Post subject: HOLAAA!!!! Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 6:46 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy @wonwon For Girls it would have to be Hyuna(4Minute), Uee(Afterschool), Sunmi
For Guys its Top(Big Bang), Rap Monster(BTS), Ravi and Hongbin (VIXX cant decide XD)

@kurumi I do! But Because im kinda new to kpop I havent heard all of their stuff
Post subject: Re: HOLAAA!!!! Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 6:53 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy
YukiStar9 wrote:

What a glorious man XD
Post subject: Re: Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 6:56 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy kurumi The only songs I know that come to mind are DORADORA, believe and standing still. (God I hope Im thinking of the right group XD)

Craykyungce Thanks! I'll definetely stop by!

littlejay I like puerto rican girls too XD
oh ur a dude. i thought u were...
http://davidwouldbang.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hot-puerto-rico-women.jpg

My Bad!! Nah all man over here! But at least we have a common interest XD
Post subject: Re: HOLAAA!!!! Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy But did anyone see Hongbins smile in the Girls,why? vid with OKDAL???? Holy crap, it managed to melt a straight mans heart

----- An example
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Anything by Lim Kim but especially the song Rain. God its soooo relaxing
Post subject: Re: Korean Songs That Make You Sleepy? Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:33 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy He's got nothing to worry about. He's the best at what he does. No doubt he'll have one of the smoothest songs on the charts
Post subject: Re: K.Will releases hilarious teaser video for comeback Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:47 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy But did anyone see Hongbins smile in the Girls,why? vid with OKDAL???? Holy crap, it managed to melt a straight mans heart ----- An example
Haha~

http://24.media.tumblr.com/80f022d5635ca41aa0b52147147d4cb7/tumblr_muhiq7q4qR1qjv3tqo1_500.gif

btw, welcome to the thread ^_^ I'm assuming you're Hongbin biased?
Dat Smile 0...0
Yes He mah fav and thanks!!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:54 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Oh stop it you~

http://i.imgur.com/6K6G8G4.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e459f55ea965c5ab5e05359eac27b57e/tumblr_mubtd5StTy1sfcesno1_250.gif
ALL MY FEELS FOR YOU.

And hi Hongbin_Swaggy ! The above gif is my welcome to you as well since you like Hongbin ^~^
Thanks!!! :D :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:01 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy
arabmorgan wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Thanks!!! :D :lol:

Oh, I just realised that we both have VIXXGIRLS as our dp hehe :lol:

Wasnt that the best moment in the history of the world?!?!?!?! :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:05 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy ALL MY FEELS FOR YOU.
And hi Hongbin_Swaggy ! The above gif is my welcome to you as well since you like Hongbin ^~^
:embarassed: :smooch:

hongbin_swaggy so what's your favorite VIXX song??

btw, if I'm slow with responding, sorry, I'm about to go make my Hyuk and Hongbin gifset to finish off my first full set of gifs from this performance~ Light Up the Darkness or Rock Ur Body. Cant Decide!!!!! ^_^*

arabmorgan I watch it like everyday and die when N does the Sunmi dance towards the end XD
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy
arabmorgan wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote: I watch it like everyday and die when N does the Sunmi dance towards the end XD

Haha everyday? :lol: N-mi is basically my favourite, s(he) is amazing xD

Ive got it bookmarked. I dont play XDD >:D
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:45 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy People are still coming at them over something that happened a while ago and was resolved. How about moving on and focusing on the music? :-?
Post subject: Re: T-ara says they're learning from their hateful comments Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:50 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Here are mine!!

Post subject: Re: Your favorite K-pop remixes ? Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:29 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy
Boram wrote:Welcome ~ <3

Thanks!!!

JK XD ^_^*
Post subject: Re: HOLAAA!!!! Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:59 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy wonwon For Girls it would have to be Hyuna(4Minute), Uee(Afterschool), Sunmi
For Guys its Top(Big Bang), Rap Monster(BTS), Ravi and Hongbin (VIXX cant decide XD)

kurumi I do! But Because im kinda new to kpop I havent heard all of their stuff

Ahem

Welcome (:

As a fellow citizen of the world

I recommend to you :

SNSD , also called Girl's Generation <3

You can start with Genie (Tell Me Your Wish)

It's one of my favorites
SNSD is actually the first group I stumbled upon. Theyre amazing!!! Thanks for the welcome!!!
Post subject: Re: HOLAAA!!!! Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 8:52 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy If Victorious and Zoey 101 were remade as more serious teen dramas no doubt they would be successful and good as hell because they had vibrant casts and lots of room for plot development
Post subject: Re: Victorious should have been on Teen Nick Posted: Oct 14, 2013 @ 9:05 pm