Back to Top!
Search found more than 1411 matches
Krazymonkey I think that would be a great combination. Both Daesung and Seungri are pretty underrated because the other members are super popular.
Post subject: Re: So.. who do you think will be in the Big Bang unit? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 4:20 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Krazymonkey Oh Little Jay, I see you're still the same old Romeo haha.
Post subject: Re: Damn Zicoboo... Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 6:26 pm
Krazymonkey Oh Little Jay, I see you're still the same old Romeo haha.

MONKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WELCOME BACK BAYBAY
this is allrisegd fyi not some random heechul creep though I still am a heechul creep
Lmaaooo it's you? NICE NAME. I've been chilling at 1H but I came to check out how you guys are. I miss a lot of you.
Post subject: Re: Damn Zicoboo... Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 6:45 pm
Krazymonkey I'm really digging their style and this song is really good. Please recommend me some that are just as good if you can, thanks.
Shaking Heart- C-Clown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e56l-8K3jU
Post subject: Can any of you guys recommend me some good C-Clown songs? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 6:53 pm
Krazymonkey

MONKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WELCOME BACK BAYBAY
this is allrisegd fyi not some random heechul creep though I still am a heechul creep
Lmaaooo it's you? NICE NAME. I've been chilling at 1H but I came to check out how you guys are. I miss a lot of you.

LOL mhmm, this is the bad boi version of allrisegd. I'm totally pimpan' this forum. :nervous:
Thank you. I spent all day thinking of it.
1H?! Ehhh really, maybe I should pay a visit there too. YOU SHOULD CONVERT TO KPS-ISM PERMANENTLY.
LOL okay. I'm loving your name either way. It suits you and you have great taste.
Yeah, it's alright but it's slower compared to here. I'll try posting on here more often.
Post subject: Re: Damn Zicoboo... Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 6:57 pm
Krazymonkey I see you haven't changed at all...lol. I'm not active enough on here but my faves will always be the ones from back in AKP.
Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite member here so far? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:05 pm
Krazymonkey
heedicktator wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR_cWmmG8TU

ROFL OMFG gurl, CRYING. This song slays C-Clown who?
Post subject: Re: Can any of you guys recommend me some good C-Clown songs? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:06 pm
Krazymonkey
heedicktator wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:I see you haven't changed at all...lol. I'm not active enough on here but my faves will always be the ones from back in AKP.

That's basically 99% of this forum XD

No, but I meant the ones whom I favored back in AKP not those other fools.
Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite member here so far? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:07 pm
Krazymonkey
heedicktator wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:
heedicktator wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR_cWmmG8TU

ROFL OMFG gurl, CRYING. This song slays C-Clown who?

In my humble opinion, that song slays the entire KPOP industry.
:nervous:

You crazy chick, I missed you so much. T.T
Post subject: Re: Can any of you guys recommend me some good C-Clown songs? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:19 pm
Krazymonkey
heedicktator wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
That's basically 99% of this forum XD

No, but I meant the ones whom I favored back in AKP not those other fools.

YOU FAVOURED ME RIGHT YAY I'M LOVED AGAIN

Obviously not, stop being so full of yourself :rolleyes: :P
Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite member here so far? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:20 pm
Krazymonkey
Sephy wrote:Far Away Young Love

And In the Car

Two of my faves from them <3

Wow thank-you so much. I really appreciate it. :)
Post subject: Re: Can any of you guys recommend me some good C-Clown songs? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Krazymonkey
heedicktator wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
In my humble opinion, that song slays the entire KPOP industry.
:nervous:

You crazy chick, I missed you so much. T.T

D'awww, you crazy monkey chicken, I missed you too. *^^* Never leave moi again.

Gurl, you did not just call me a Monkey Chicken ROFL. I'll try not to, but no promises. :P
Post subject: Re: Can any of you guys recommend me some good C-Clown songs? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Krazymonkey

YOU FAVOURED ME RIGHT YAY I'M LOVED AGAIN
Obviously not, stop being so full of yourself :rolleyes: :P

LOLOL our :rolleyes: thing doesn't work here /sigh/ good times good times
Here or anywhere. The new AKP doesn't even have that emoticon anymore /CRY. Hey, well we can use it as our secret language, ne?
Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite member here so far? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 7:36 pm
Krazymonkey If so, I'm impressed

I can never get the little buggers in

How do you acquire this skill
I ain't telling you mah secret, leave it to the pros haha jk. I'm not gonna' lie at first putting on Contacts is a pain in the neck but then after a while it gets easier. Some people do crazy stuff to put them up and take them out but I don't know how the hell they do it.
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
Krazymonkey If so, I'm impressed

I can never get the little buggers in

How do you acquire this skill
I ain't telling you mah secret, leave it to the pros haha jk. I'm not gonna' lie at first putting on Contacts is a pain in the neck but then after a while it gets easier. Some people do crazy stuff to put them up and take them out but I don't know how the hell they do it.

monkeeeey:D

oh man, it seems like I'm gonna have to keep practising blah I dislike contacts with a passion but I look awful with glasses
I know how that goes girl. It took me ages to get the hang out of it and I still haven't mastered the skill but keep FIGHTING!
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
Krazymonkey

monkeeeey:D

oh man, it seems like I'm gonna have to keep practising blah I dislike contacts with a passion but I look awful with glasses
I know how that goes girl. It took me ages to get the hang out of it and I still haven't mastered the skill but keep FIGHTING!

can you come to canada and put it in for me LOL
jk
not really [/spoiler]
Of course, let me teleport there right now :rolleyes:
Don't worry baby girl, you'll get it no you won't jk haha. Hey how can I add a gif to my sig? I've been trying everything but this thing ain't willing to cooperate. >:{
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:50 pm
Krazymonkey

can you come to canada and put it in for me LOL
jk
not really [/spoiler]
Of course, let me teleport there right now :rolleyes:
Don't worry baby girl, you'll get it no you won't jk haha. Hey how can I add a gif to my sig? I've been trying everything but this thing ain't willing to cooperate. >:{

Okay I'll be waiting in my hovercraft :rollsharder:
LOL um well, as you can tell, I don't have a sig XD but imma try it out anyway and let you know if I figure it out probably not

edit: ohhh that's easy. Just press the "img" button and put the gif in between the brackets.
:D
I tried it already but it didn't work for me. It doesn't even let me copy the image in between. FUK MAH LIFE.
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:55 pm
Krazymonkey

Okay I'll be waiting in my hovercraft :rollsharder:
LOL um well, as you can tell, I don't have a sig XD but imma try it out anyway and let you know if I figure it out probably not

edit: ohhh that's easy. Just press the "img" button and put the gif in between the brackets.
:D
I tried it already but it didn't work for me. It doesn't even let me copy the image in between. FUK MAH LIFE.

LOL what
that's weird, it worked for me (look at mah new spidey sig baybay)
did you copy and paste the right URL? like, I put: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ojdpcXIW1qbx51ho1_500.gif
maybe the image is too big? :o
Lmaaooo you would and you're probably right. I'll try picking a small URL. Wish me luck.
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 7:01 pm
Krazymonkey

LOL what
that's weird, it worked for me (look at mah new spidey sig baybay)
did you copy and paste the right URL? like, I put: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ojdpcXIW1qbx51ho1_500.gif
maybe the image is too big? :o
Lmaaooo you would and you're probably right. I'll try picking a small URL. Wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK MY LOVELY MONKEY CHICKAN
What does Chickan mean?
Post subject: Re: Do you wear contacts? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 7:05 pm
Krazymonkey
sushiyummy wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:I see you haven't changed at all...lol. I'm not active enough on here but my faves will always be the ones from back in AKP.

Bestie you will always be my fave no matter where we go.

Along with @fnx123, @pearldragon5 <3

You know it's the same for me. That's never going to change. ♥
Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite member here so far? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 7:06 pm