Back to Top!
Search found 147 matches
tteavd21 May I join your thread? I'm bored. :nervous:
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:14 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:
tteavd21 wrote:May I join your thread? I'm bored. :nervous:

ofc! I'm jenny :D what's your name?

Sorry, can't tell you my actual name, since then people can track me down and stuff like that. ^_^* I'll just say that my name is Vy, since that's the short version.
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:VY? that's my cousin's name :D
and lol track down?

Lol, for a second, I thought you were my cousin, but then I remembered that cousin doesn't like Yonghwa >:(
Yeh, lol, track down, because my name is pretty...unique, you could say. Oh, and cuz I'm a paranoid person.
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:27 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:waeee? :c
and oh, i get ya :D
anyways, why did the viet thread stood out to you?

Because she's jealous that Seohyun was paired with him.
Erm, it stood out to me because I occasionally stalked the vietnamese thread on AKP, I guess. Lol.
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:52 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:lol, i uesed to stan yongseo xD
also, really?! :O

Yup. It was before I had on account on AKP, I think.
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:58 pm
tteavd21
sulli wrote:whoa you creeped on us at AKP?
<3

Yes. I feel embarrassed... *^^*
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:
tteavd21 wrote:Yup. It was before I had on account on AKP, I think.

hmm, your name does sound familiar >.>

Lol. I swear I'm not a stalker. I think. ^_^*
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:05 pm
tteavd21
krystal wrote:dont worry, the biggest stalker here is jenny :shock:

Lol, is she? :grin:
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:20 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:i used to TT.TT

Who did you stalk? :grin:
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
tteavd21
AznGirl wrote:
tteavd21 wrote:the lurkers of the viet thread, and others :serious:

Lol. So are you still a stalker then? :-?
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
tteavd21 So today, my friends on Facebook added me to this group of theirs called "Forever aloners". The thing is: I don't want to be part of their group.

I'm not a loner. Maybe just a little antisocial. T.T

Anyways, can somebody please tell me how to exit their group? :please:

Thank you~ <3
Post subject: Help me. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 6:27 pm
tteavd21 I feel like I'm experiencing a gang war on the internet. Oh wait, I probably am.
Post subject: Re: Why are AKP/KPS ppl going to 1h.. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 7:56 pm
tteavd21 Whenever I try to look at an image on a post, it won't load and just shows an aggravating loading icon. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? :please:
Thank you~
Post subject: Help Me: Images won't load Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
tteavd21 Official threads move so quickly, it makes me scared of introducing myself again. :shock:
But haiz~ :nervous:
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 8:01 pm
tteavd21
Jennifer wrote:
tteavd21 wrote:Official threads move so quickly, it makes me scared of introducing myself again. :shock:
But haiz~ :nervous:

Hey, welcome to the Viet Thread!
My name is Jennifer, what's your name? <3

My name is Vy, nice to meet you. :nervous:
Post subject: Re: ♥Official Vietnamese Hangout Thread♥ Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 8:41 pm
tteavd21 Aye...
Post subject: Re: If you came from AKP say aye Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
tteavd21 I'm not really biased when it comes to gender. I do notice though, that with the boy groups I like, there is a variety in their popularity and seniority, whereas for the females, I tend to like the more popular groups that debuted before 2011.
Post subject: Re: Are you gender biased when it comes to kpop? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:58 pm
tteavd21 Whenever I'm being klutzy, I say "Aish" and then follow it without a pause with "it".

I'm still a perfect little angel though. ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Is there a Korean word/phrase you use often? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 5:05 pm
tteavd21 I don't think I'll sleep well tonight. x_x
Post subject: Re: Uh, so what do you guys think? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:35 pm
tteavd21 Whenever I try to postpone doing homework, I still obsessively think about my assignment and feel the need to complete it.
Like right now, I'm itching to finish my biography project (which isn't even due until June 4th), although I'm feeling really lazy and tired. T.T
Make me feel better by lying and saying you have the same problems.
Post subject: Am I the only one? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 3:03 pm