Back to Top!
Search found 261 matches
KenKenni Hello I'm new to kpop but my favorite artist is sohee, i think she's better than all you guys fuking favorites.

Precious my precious.

Please welcome me here.
Post subject: I"m new to kpop Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
KenKenni Ahn So Hee
http://d1i45kki000yqu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sohee.jpg

Info : Ahn So Hee

http://i.imgur.com/wyEAQ8Z.gif

Birthday: June 27, 1992 (he's one year younger than me)

Occupations: Singer, Actress, Model, MC, Dancer, Rapper, Presenter, Spokesmodel, TV Host, TV Presenter

Biography:
Sohee was born on June 27, 1992. She was the youngest member of the Wonder Girls until the addition of Hyerim, who is only a few months younger than Sohee. She attended Changmun’s All Girls High School. She spent 2 years training to become a part of the Wonder Girls.

Wonder Girls
Sohee was selected through auditions and at the age of 12, she became a JYP trainee. During her pre-debut, Sohee and other two members Yeeun and Sunmi performed a cover of Janet Jackson's "Together Again". In 2007, Sohee made her debut with the Wonder Girls, a girl group managed by JYP Entertainment, with the single "Irony", as the lead dancer and vocalist of the group.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vq8rZdYv1rrtbaoo2_500.gif
Acting
In early 2008 she starred in her first movie “Hellcats (I Like It Hot)” and most recently guest starred in the sitcom Here He Comes (also known as That Person is Coming). On June 25, Sohee was sidelined for a month after tearing a knee ligament in a fall from a running motorcycle during the filming of her movie Hellcats (also known as I Like It Hot). The remaining four members continued performing until late July.
In 2012, Sohee with her fellow members acted in The Wonder Girls Movie. This was their first movie in U.S .

Promotion
She is also an accomplished model, which she has shown great interest in both acting and modeling outside of Wonder Girls. She has done all of this while attending her classes at Changmun’s All Girls High School. When it comes to modeling, Sohee has been featured in various fashion magazines, including Numero, Vogue[3][4] Elle Girl[5][6] COSMOPOLITAN[7][8] CeCi[9][10] Dazed & Confused Oh Boy! Marie Claire and W
In 2011, Sohee has been chosen as one of the faces of Lancome’s newest cosmetic line, “Visionnaire.” She was complimented by Lancome staff, who noted that she was “naturally confident,” and used a “variety of stunning facial expressions,” as well as for the maturity she displayed while filming.

Beginning of 2012, Sohee along with DBSK Yunho, 2PM Nichkhun, f(x) Sulli, actress Lee Min Jeong, actor Jang Hyuk, Park Joong-Hoon & Ahn Sung-ki participated in the Good Download campaign.
Later this year, Sohee will take part in her latest pictorial for the famous international make up brand "MAC". On the 15th, the brand released a couple of photos of Sohee modeling for their product. Sohee’s first look for MAC is “sexy and mature” with her hair loose and framing her signature flawless skin, thick and cat-like eyeliner, and chic, peachy-orange lipstick. Her second look flips her image to ‘innocent and cute’ with her hair tied up and pale pink cheeks and lips as the highlight. The staff for the photoshoot were in awe when she arrived on set with a clear and spotless bare face. Her make-up artists even revealed that she only needed a bare minimum amount of cover-up before shooting began.
In the same year, Tommy Hilfiger also selected Wonder Girls' So Hee for 2012 Tommy Hilfiger model.

Composition
In 2011, Sohee sang a part in 2PM's song Hands Up. It was also revealed that Sohee helped J.Y.P in fixing the melody for 2PM's Hands Up. On JYP's Twitter he stated "'The Wonder Girls’ Sohee fixed the melody of 2PM’s 'Hands Up'. If she hadn’t done so, the song would have been different. This is why it says, 'advised by Ahn Sohee', in 2PM’s album. Miss Sensible, please continue your constructive advice”. Yeeun also mentioned in Strong Heart that Sohee influenced her to write the song GNO while she wrote and composed the lyrics and music.

http://i0.wp.com/d1i45kki000yqu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Sohee.png?fit=1000%2C1000
Post subject: Official Flawless Sohee Thread ♥♥♥ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:42 pm
KenKenni aye gurl
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:12 pm
KenKenni do it and post pics
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:30 pm
KenKenni >:{ i don't like it but i'm trying too because alot of users that i know are on here. y are u getting so defensive?
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:32 pm
KenKenni i'm going back to allkpop because that's where everyone i know is at.
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:02 am
KenKenni http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j2oqCJKF1rss8soo1_500.gif

TH is gone?! WTf is Johnny doing? Does he not want his job any longer? Does he not need that pay check any longer? This whole situation had been fuk up and when ppl were complaining that it has been fuked up ppl were making like we were wrong, but look at this! Take a look at us now! Us going back to AKP is against all odds now.

http://pics.livejournal.com/retromaury/pic/0000k2hb

I am without home.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

BTW how do i center on this site?
Post subject: I'm crying man tears.... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:14 am
KenKenni jump in there and show them how it's done
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:20 am
KenKenni
anjel5521 wrote:
KenKenni wrote: i don't appreciated ur tone with me

Don't be mad, I'm only messing with you.

T.T thank gawd i couldn't handle u treating me bad. ur one of the nicest ppl ever!
Post subject: Re: I'm crying man tears.... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:26 am
KenKenni
CupcakesForever wrote:Late.

i just woke up bitch
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:17 am
KenKenni
Aerie wrote:They removed random because they want to go another direction with the forums

I think that's the secondary purpose up upgrading the forum; A new start for them with how they want it. Not sure doe

wait a fucking minute! ugh! random was my life!
Post subject: Re: Probably posted a lot before... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:35 am
KenKenni @anjel

awww T.T
ur not going back???? so i guess this is going to become another 1h. i'll try and stay at both but my buddies are going back to akp. and i want to teach the new members of akp our old ways and legends.
Post subject: Re: I'm crying man tears.... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:31 am
KenKenni but it's not back.....
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:42 am
KenKenni i haven'y apologize to anybody but if i did it would Phoenix . sorry boo. T.T
Post subject: Re: People be apologizing to KPS forum users . . . Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:44 am
KenKenni @anjel

awww T.T
ur not going back???? so i guess this is going to become another 1h. i'll try and stay at both but my buddies are going back to akp. and i want to teach the new members of akp our old ways and legends.
As long as this place stays active and gets regular updates, what's the incentive to go back?
To a forum that will be destroyed again in another year or two whenever Johnny feels like it? Idts.
It's annoying but that's the truth. It's exactly what happened with 6theory, it's like history is repeating itself. And I stayed on akp after 6theory went down and didn't switch over to 1H/OH! because I thought akp was it. That was supposed to be the final, ideal site. He claimed there were all these other extraneous reasons for the switch to akp from 6t like the members themselves, etc. but what was the reason this time? The entire site has been shut down for no reason. It's ridiculous. If you're going to do an update that's fine but do it in a professional way so people don't get upset.
I'm gonna stay here because the mods talk to you and listen to your feedback and are nice and helpful.

Maybe I'll check out AKP when it's all ready. Maybe. But for now I don't have plans of returning.

This is my biggest problem with this whole situation. how it's done and also how he's not listening to anybody opinion when it was OUR forums. only certain people went into that forum and made it become what it was, so we deserved some respect. but like i said, he must don't want his paycheck any longer because alot of ppl are leaving.
Post subject: Re: I'm crying man tears.... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:48 am
KenKenni he must wanna get cut?
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:56 am
KenKenni
mentalxfiction wrote:I know right :(
AKP and TH forums were so light and easily accessible. All these others ones are so heavy and annoying.

yes i agree but i rather be here than 1h because that place is just r00d
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
KenKenni [quote="Amaka"]

this i'll go back if everyone else does but i'm really starting to like this place here.
Post subject: Re: I'm crying man tears.... Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 11:34 am
KenKenni how r00d!
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 11:51 am
KenKenni the vid is better than the song
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:27 pm