Back to Top!
Search found 534 matches
ImAShawolForOnew False! The same website that posted all those false rumors on trusted sites shared it and the original source is from a Korean news site posted by someone who's been stirring up Kris antis from the beginning. he's pro SM, Also the company denied it.

There hasn't been a topic here on the new info so I will make a topic but basically SM is using the internet to slander his reputation and to stir up antis but it's not gonna be that easy anymore since they're caught red handed.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:48 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
LynnX iridescence15
Haaai. I am not sure whether I have welcomed you or not. Anywayy, welcomee! I am Lynn and my bias is Lay. ^^

terucake
lool people be begging for a slap.
But for real. If anyone does not have looks you like you should just say they ain't your style. Not run around call them names.
Haha agree on the pervy. We can do this.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:59 am
Yaayanee Why the fuck are they so angry? I bet they're not even Exotics...LOL Jump to forumJump to topic
Hongbin_Swaggy Welcome!!!! I also like 2NE1, EXID and Of Mice & Men. You have great taste!
Post subject: Re: New here. Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 7:57 am
Nova_REMIX Nice taste. A lot of your biases are my biases as well. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
Post subject: Re: New here. Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 8:04 am
muzaiyan ✿ Welcome to kps ✿
Post subject: Re: New here. Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 8:05 am
littlejay Welcome Jackie.

watch out for @kurumi he is obsessed with Kevin.
Post subject: Re: New here. Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 2:52 pm
Lizlizrevolution :please: let me love you
terucake wrote:
Lizlizrevolution wrote:pierce the viel and sws.. I like you!

I like you too.
Post subject: Re: New here. Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 4:23 pm
BuYong Hello! New to the thread.

My bias is Lay.
I ship a lot of ships
mainly LayHan, SeXing, Kaisoo
anyone with my bias I'll be checking out the ship threads soon.

I stretched a ligament in my left ankle while dancing to growl.

It's nice to meet you all?
Hello! Welcome to our thread! Enjoy your stay :)
I am Buyong and I am Luhan's flower. <3
I hope your ankle is okay, take good care of it :)

Ministry of Government Legislation Republic of Korea will make a legally Law against sasaeng activities!
via:Baekyeoliee
Oh my god thank you jesus!
I hope this is true omg i'm excited, our babies have a chance at being a little normal (not completely obviously >.<)
hi everyone! i am new in here :) i really love EXO! we are one! :nervous:
Hello there! Welcome to our thread. <3
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 07, 2013 @ 10:02 am
Aberrants Hello! New to the thread.

My bias is Lay.
I ship a lot of ships

did somebody say sexing hihi hello dear welcome to the thread \o/ chanyeol biased here n_n omg i hope your ligament's okay now ;;  
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 07, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
Lmyunggie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXmOugipmg
KARU WHEN DID THIS RELEASE?!!??!
MY BODY IS NOT READY OMFG.....JESUS CHRIST...

Hello! New to the thread.

My bias is Lay.
I ship a lot of ships

Welcome~ My bias is also Lay <3
You have great ships and ikr I ship everything with lay tbh
Aw I hope you're okay.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 07, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
karutamral
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 07, 2013 @ 3:31 pm
Gyoshido That's actually pretty legit of your sis lol. Nice one.

My sister is 7 and I can't even think of anything really. However, watching her develop the humor of my family is AMAZING. As all jews, our comedic delivery is second to no one so even at the age of 5 she would do stuff like this.
Mom: Benjamin, why didn't you do your homework?
Sister: You know he never does his homework

It's not just what she says though, it's her timing. It's perfection. She says it before I even had time to respond, and the manner in which she says it is absolute fucking genius. It's the one thing I will give her over me at her age. She is better than me at two things: Comedy (when she isn't influenced by my dad) and Singing. Otherwise I crush her in an intellectual pursuit, but at least she is funny, pretty, and good at singing. That's all a girl needs to be successful in life.
Jump to post Posted: Nov 07, 2013 @ 3:41 pm
kpopfanatic93 So I went to watch the Growl MV for like the 100th time. And for those who exceed their voting limit for MTV EMA, apparently there is an alternate way to vote. Getting the last votes in before the end of the day today. Just so you know today is the last day to vote 11/8/13.

Tweet, or hashtag on Youtube via Google+

#EMAzing EXO or # WolriwideAct EXO

1) Tweet
2) retweet others- reply, saying # emaZING EXO or #WorldwideAct EXO

You check the votes in real time HERE: http://socialbuzz.mtvema.com/

NOTE: Before you go into some ti-raid/rant about how you think EXO shouldn't win, SNSD should not have won YTMA blah blah blah, or I'm forcing you to vote by making this thread.

STFU! I don't want to hear it. I'm not forcing you to do anything. If you want to vote for EXO good, if not then that is your decision to make. You clicked on this thread- I Think you know your way out- if you are going to say anything rude or annoying.

~okay bye.
Post subject: EXO on Social buzz; currently EXO vs. JB right now Posted: Nov 08, 2013 @ 2:14 pm
kpopfanatic93
Lelyan wrote:I want to know what will happen if EXO win !! :lol: :lol:

^WW3 will happen lol
Post subject: Re: Let's Trend EXO for EMAs! #EMAzing EXO !!!!!! Posted: Nov 09, 2013 @ 8:37 am
kpopfanatic93 Guys. I'm getting pre-awards show hype. I've been finding myself watching every EXO MV that's ever been made, as well as going through short, periodic excitement attacks.
I'm almost never like this. I'm not the only one who's doing this, right?? :nervous:

You are not alone...* I have to get back to tweeting*
LOL, I made a Twitter today just to trend #EMAzingEXO and my account got suspended within the first five minutes.
Oops.
yea~ alot of ppl have been doing that I think TW is monitoring ppl who are making accounts just to vote.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 09, 2013 @ 3:27 pm
zicoscock i thought this was gonna be about a crazed k-exotic who wanted sehun oppa to love her
Post subject: Re: South Korean Gets Plastic Surgery to Look Like Miranda Kerr Posted: Oct 03, 2013 @ 11:07 am
nana She kinda looks like Lee hi :-?
Post subject: Re: South Korean Gets Plastic Surgery to Look Like Miranda Kerr Posted: Oct 03, 2013 @ 11:28 am
kpopfanatic93 Just a little video to celebrate ^_^

Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:32 pm
kissingkeke This is why you've got to be careful when becoming a singer/entertainer. A lot of the shit you did in your past could very well come back to haunt you. She probably sent these to a boyfriend that she had at the time. I feel bad for her because this is the kind of shit that can ruin your reputation in Korea. They take this shit seriously. Even though from a foreigner/Westerns perspective this is like 'ok'. Aliee is an AMAZING singer and I really hate that this happened to her. My God.
Jump to post Posted: Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:47 pm