Back to Top!
Search found more than 1479 matches
BreezyGumiho IDK why but I just can't stop laughing. AKP members just came on this website and basially took over
Post subject: Re: Why so much talk about other forums Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:28 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BreezyGumiho Hi, i'm Breezy and I'm married to Zelo! I love B.A.P and I like other groups as well. Zelo and I couple name is BreLo. Please support us!
Post subject: Hola! I'm New! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:48 pm
BreezyGumiho Get on the treadmill for an hour. After that you listen and dance to songs like, "Dr. Feel Good." or "Bubble Pop." When you are dancing to these songs pretend you are dancing for oppar. You will lose about 10lbs a month. You bitches are welcome.
Post subject: How to Lose weight for Oppar! Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:13 pm
BreezyGumiho
KenKenni wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:hello akp member~

allkpop what is that? :-? thanks for welcoming me

STAPH lmao
Post subject: Re: I"m new to kpop Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:37 pm
BreezyGumiho Zelo basically shits on all the maknaes lol.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/Zelo-bap-31623825-500-511.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me59z6tqRj1rlmv5eo1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3552715/zelo-shut-down-o.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLiMKxKfRFg

Idc if you agree or not. Zelo is freaking adorable! If you don't like him GTFOH! lol
Post subject: ~~Official Zelo is the Cutest Maknae Ever thread~~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
BreezyGumiho some people made accounts on here and realized that they don't like it......
Post subject: Re: i dont get why people made accounts here... Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 10:27 pm
BreezyGumiho flip phone hopefully I'll get a tmobile sidekick next
Post subject: Re: What phone do you currently own? And what phone do you w Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 7:39 pm
BreezyGumiho quick add that Zelo is married to me
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:14 pm
BreezyGumiho :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
BreezyGumiho Hi everyone. My name is Selly and I've been a proud BABY since January 2012.
I love our OT6, but my # 1 bias is the handsome honey voiced, Jung Daehyun ♥

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm here because akp is a bit iffy at the moment.
Instead of coming straight to the forums though, I found myself uploading selcas and voting on others for a good hour or so, I think :o
Even though it's my very first time here, I'm still finding this forum a lot easier to understand.
Will I be a permanent member? I have no clue.

Anyway, to anyone who doesn't know yet, B.A.P did leave the States earlier today and are on their way back to South Korea.
I'm glad the boys all had an awesome time here and I hope that they would like to come back here someday.

I remember you from the B.A.P thread on AKP. I woke up and saw that Himchan tweeted "Bye bye America." I think they will comeback since their tour was a huge success
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
BreezyGumiho B.A.P
B.A.P
Big Bang
Post subject: Re: Your top 3 groups? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:24 pm
BreezyGumiho Zelo and I love each other so that's a better connection
Post subject: Re: do have this connection to your bias ? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:53 pm
BreezyGumiho You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:30 pm
BreezyGumiho That's going to be me at my wedding <3
Post subject: Re: What an extravagant entrance ~ Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
BreezyGumiho
Jade wrote:lol ur sig is so small!!

lol I know! It won't let me upload a bigger sig
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:46 pm
BreezyGumiho everytIme I upload this bitch it says it needs to be under 200 or something. Zelo deserves to be bigger. HALPH MEH! T.T
Post subject: HOW THE Eff do I make my sig bigger? [solved] Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:42 pm
BreezyGumiho
rananicolee wrote:You already have text in your sig so I think that's as big as it gets.

Even when I didn't have text it wouldn't get bigger
Post subject: Re: HOW THE Eff do I make my sig bigger? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
BreezyGumiho
Hienwa wrote:
BreezyGumiho wrote:everytIme I upload this bitch it says it needs to be under 200 or something. Zelo deserves to be bigger. HALPH MEH! T.T

We just changed it to 500px, but it will cut off i think. Try again!

ok, i'll try. Thanks!
Post subject: Re: HOW THE Eff do I make my sig bigger? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
BreezyGumiho OMG x_x
Post subject: Re: Gonna ruin your eyeballs for a second!! Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:23 pm
BreezyGumiho TL;DR said it before you bitches

As some of you guys know B.A.P had their concert in the United States. They were here for two weeks. Anyways, yongguk tweeted, "Unforgettable memories in USA! we became one thru music beyond race ma dream came true n now I return with bigger goal thanxx all :]"

this K-baby i'm following who is usually cool tweeted to him "why not memorize us?" then she tweets him "please don't let americans touch hair." I calmly DM'ed her and told her that we only had them for two weeks and you guys have them all the time and that they will be in korea in a few days.

she messaged me back saying that she feels B.A.P is abandoning them blah blah blah.

I guess K babyz were constantly tweeting B.A.P so Dae and Zelo tweeted that they missed them and would be back soon.

I get that Korean fans are their core but my gawd why are SOME of them so dramatic? and the tweets I've been seeing from them are so annoying. They act like only they can be fans of B.A.P and it's illegal for international fans to like them. The tweets i have seen about american babyz from kbabyz are so annoying. It's not just B.A.P fanclub either it's basically alot of kpop groups fan clubs. Why can't some of them be happy that oppars have fans everywhere?

Do you feel like Korean fans feel some type of way towards internationalfans. I heard that they feel it's: Korean fans>non korean asian fans>black and white fans

I'm done. I'm about to go eat some nuts.
Post subject: I DON'T undertand some Korean Fans Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:16 am