Back to Top!
Search found 5 matches
littlejay
Geseki wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Geseki wrote:they are so ugly rofl
the girl on the right has no eyebrows

girl on the right had the funniest reaction tho

yeah because she has no eyebrows, I also laughed at the girl in the middle cause she's fat

and the girl on the right can open her mouth pretty wide.
Post subject: Re: Reaction Video: Chris Lee winning EMA instead of EXO Posted: Nov 10, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Gyoshido That's not the fucking point. Do you even have an fucking brain? The point is they use god as an EXCUSE. That "god" is the ONLY one who can do anything. They throw human power out the window and give everything to god as if that would do ANYTHING at all. You can ask god for help, but still say "let's hope humans do something about this issue." God SHOULDN'T EVEN BE INVOLVED in this issue. God doesn't magically make fucking houses and lives pop back up. That's not how god works.

Plus god doesn't care about anyone except jews but im just sayin'
It's not an excuse, you're turning to Him for help...Not everyone is in a position to actually PHYSICALLY do anything about what happened, is the point. I do believe in divine intervention, but I believe God uses people to help in most cases, which is where I wanna believe charity, donations and such, even people who just happened to be in the right place and the right time to save another, actually comes into play.

Yes, Gyo, I realize houses don't pop out of nowhere...
You're turning to him for help? When we know for FACT God doesn't interfere with man? Even jews admit God won't interfere with man anymore because it's too long past since the Garden of Eden. You fucking non-jews and your made up shit used to keep people under you. Even the people who made it up knew it was bullshit. Christ non-jews so fucking easy to bullshit.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Nov 12, 2013 @ 5:49 pm
Gyoshido
wow saying you instead of your once is a real crime.
ps stating your opinion , is not building an argument, and i was never here to fight you , i on the other hand did build an argument.
" just because you don't believe it doesn't make it disrespectful." in addition to my other 2 previous responses. goodbye, bootleg gyoshido

you obviously don't know the difference between an argument and an opinion.

How is this an opinion?

so? just because they believe it helps doesn't mean it actually does.
some crazy religious people believe not vaccinating their children helps but that fucking doesn't.
same shit.

You can fucking prove it with science that vaccinations help and anything else doesn't. How's that an opinion?
Which is related to praying, which is useless.
Tell me, what does praying do again?

Can you pray to charge your phone?
Can you pray for healing? (no, because God gave men free will, so he can't control a human's body or will, that includes healing).
Can you pray for the dead? (well you can but....they're dead....so nothing happens).

I could go on and on, so in conclusion, praying = same as doing nothing.

How's this an opinion?
some crazy religious people believe not vaccinating their children helps but that fucking doesn't.
same shit. one its mostly hippies who do that shit , and two my argument was never for prayer it was for respecting that person's belief's. If you have bone to pick with prayer, talk directly to that person.
There is no inherent logic that dictates "respect another persons beliefs." You are one seriously brainwashed retard if you HONESTLY believe "opinion" means you have to respect it. An opinion can be false, and if you can prove so then you can moke, shame, and tell them they are stupid. In fact, you have a DUTY to do so otherwise you are the asshole.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Nov 12, 2013 @ 6:31 pm
macko24 GUYS!!!
YOU BETTER EMBRACE THE FACT, KOREA IS RACIST.
HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HELLO COUNSELLOR WHERE A BLACK GUY WENT IN AND HE SAID THAT HE IS CONTINUOUSLY BEING TALKED BEHIND HIS BACK AND THAT COUNTLESS PEOPLE HAVE TOLD HIM TO GO BACK TO AFRICA??????

Yes, people shouldn't be racist. Yes, everyone is equal. No one is arguing about THAT here.

However facts are facts whether you accept them or not.
Post subject: Re: I told a black kpop fangirl she looks Korean... Posted: Dec 28, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
sunggyuluver https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bc7wvr4CcAIxsdV.jpg:large

Previous photos
http://kpopselca.com/forum/k-pop/girl-s-day-hyeri-individual-teaser-picture-for-something-t30888/
http://kpopselca.com/forum/k-pop/girl-s-day-sojin-individual-teaser-picture-for-something-t30832/
http://kpopselca.com/forum/kpop-photos/more-photo-teasers-of-girl-s-day-s-something-t30901/
http://kpopselca.com/forum/k-pop/girl-s-day-something-teaser-t30838/

nova_remix gyoshido
Post subject: Girl's Day Yura Individual teaser photo for "Something" Posted: Jan 01, 2014 @ 4:38 pm
Page 1 of 1