Back to Top!
Search found 483 matches
eggies i dont see that as a problem personally.
Post subject: Re: This forum is slowly becoming AKP. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:39 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
CupcakesForever Well most of us are from AKP and we're making suggestions that would make this place easier to use, so . . . :-?
Post subject: Re: This forum is slowly becoming AKP. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:39 am
MachV3D .
Post subject: Re: This forum is slowly becoming AKP. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:40 am
Veritas Xiahnism + Agnostic

Post subject: Re: Your view on Religion? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:40 am
CupcakesForever If you believe in it then good for you. Use it as a basis for becoming a better person instead of spreading hate.
If you don't then try not to be a butt about it and insult every religious person's intelligence.
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:41 am
anjel5521 I'm not going to argue with anyone but personally I am an atheist.
Post subject: Re: Your view on Religion? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:41 am
Aerie I think some features are obviously something that'd be nice to have. I don't think that's out of the question.

I don't want this place to mimic what was had, though. It already has a unique system with the selca's, so I see the features being different and more to their liking. We are a community though and I'm sure this community wants certain things like the way they once had. If it doesn't happen, I'm sure they'll work around it, but yea.
Post subject: Re: This forum is slowly becoming AKP. Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:41 am
Kiwiii Dun wanna discuss he he.

I am a muslim.
Post subject: Re: Your view on Religion? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:43 am
potatogen A closet agnostic. I can't really say it where i live tho..
Post subject: Re: Your view on Religion? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:44 am
Tragedy idk... an atheist i guess?

i think religion is fine if you don't shove it down my throat/use it as an excuse for hatred
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:44 am
huhlo Gluism ♥
Post subject: Re: Your view on Religion? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:44 am
huhlo T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T WHY ARE THEY NOT TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Post subject: Emoshinki Diary of Spazzing Sadness Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:38 am
TzufiJun
CupcakesForever wrote:If you believe in it then good for you. Use it as a basis for becoming a better person instead of spreading hate.
If you don't then try not to be a butt about it and insult every religious person's intelligence.

dis ^
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:46 am
Hienwa We already had in mind a few of the things you guys suggested before we launched the website.

We will take suggestions that make it easier for everyone like the alerts since we already have alerts for PMs and selca approve/deny messages. We will also have our own original features on the forum too like we currently do (Related Topics, topic prefixes, etc.). We don't plan on adding every feature that allkpop forum had though. Many people are suggesting features that were from allkpop forums, but only a few have been approved so far.
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:49 am
CupcakesForever We already had in mind a few of the things you guys have suggested before we launched the website.

We will take suggestions that make it easier for everyone like the alerts since we already have alerts for PMs and selca approve/deny messages. We will also have our own original features on the forum too like we currently do (Related Topics, topic prefixes, etc.). We don't plan on adding every feature that allkpop forum had though. Many people are suggesting features that were from allkpop forums, but only a few have been approved so far.
You are so much nicer than the a lot of the AKP mods and administrators. <3
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:51 am
Kiwiii We should censor http://www.allkpop.com on here.
Post subject: Re: 6 hours++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ later Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:53 am
Hienwa We're actually planning to do something like this. We're going to move things around soon and increase it to maybe top 30 or 40 most thanked.
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:13 am
airknight21 Don't even remind me of it.. Johnny is a bitch.
Post subject: Re: 6 hours++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ later Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:54 am
potatogen Thought it died.. >:{
Post subject: Re: 6 hours++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ later Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:55 am
Heaven17 lol They still use "2-3 hours".....> >
Post subject: Re: 6 hours++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ later Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 8:56 am