Back to Top!
Search found 408 matches
jongginnie Please introduce yourself here if you haven't yet.

Things you could include:
So yeah um hi xD my name is Morgan and I'm a girl. I'm from the USA (California. kcon whooo0oo0o). Basically SHINee got me into kpop but right now I have been stanning and will probably forever stan EXO <3 (I swear I'm not a crazy exotic c;). I also like infinite (I went to their concert, best moment of my life :''DD), SHINee, and T-ara along with some other groups that I like/still getting into. My biases <3 <3 <3 okay so Kai from EXO is my ultimate bias and then after that Jonghyun and then....[insert gross sobbing here]...... (btw my otp is sekai <3)
nice to meet you ^o^

uhm here's a selca......
http://i41.tinypic.com/2cr38f7.png
Post subject: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:29 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
jongginnie
littlejay wrote:hello im littlejay. nice to meet u sweetheart

i already saw you on like three other posts wut...
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:40 pm
jongginnie
littlejay wrote:
jongginnie wrote:
littlejay wrote:hello im littlejay. nice to meet u sweetheart

i already saw you on like three other posts wut...

cool i have a stalker already and shes white

you calling me a stalker son.
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:53 pm
jongginnie hi, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever.
So basically I've never really listened to vixx much (only really hyde before voodoo) and when I watched voodoo I really really liked it and I sort of want to learn more about them. Could someone tell me like what their favorite era is or like what variety shows they have been on so I can watch them more when I have time c:
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 10:39 pm
jongginnie tiny g, btob, tasty
Post subject: Re: Which group do you think deserves more recognition? Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 8:39 pm
jongginnie I just wanted to say hi here xD infinite's like my second home <3
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 8:06 am
jongginnie Thank you for looking it up. <3
LOL
I feel so late now.
prob heard about it before but ended up forgetting it.
idk
How was OGS for you? I've been meaning to ask.
No problem, should have posted it at the time tbh.

Well for me OGS was great, I had seated so we just waltzed in right before it started and the people we were sat with were nice. Omg gurl and fucking Woohyun's bit where he goes to sing up in the balcony area where the fans are? YEAH HE TURNED UP IN OUR SECTION, OMFG. It was absolutely crazy, we were so happy. I really wish they'd all done that, lmao. I had a really good experience, the setlist was great and really long, they all sounded good, did solo stages, they talked for ages at the end and omg so much beautiful engrish, it was amazing listening to them talk. Sunggyu spoke English a lot and he is so adorable when he does it asdsflgsnhfknkfgknfhknsk I was just freaking out every time he did it because it was too much to take. And he looked so genuinely happy to be there, I've never watched them do anything live before other than a few short clips of Gyu being hot on stage because I didn't want to ruin the experience when I did, so I had no idea he could look that genuinely happy the whole time. He was like glowing or something, it gave me the feels. The only minus for me was that they didn't show him on the screen when he did his solo like they seemed to for the others (I was really far away so it was hard to see too much without the screen), but as much as I would have liked that I didn't mind too much because the version he did was so good I just wanted to listen to it.

As I understand it, a lot of people on the floor had a less good time, and I can fucking believe it tbh. Where we were we could see the whole of the crowd down below, and the number of times I saw that crowd surge forward like a tidal wave when something happened was ridiculous, those poor people near the front, even when the band were telling them to stop pushing they didn't, it actually seemed to get worse just because a member of the band was talking. And we saw so many people faint and get pulled out... like there were points where I actually found it hard to watch the band because so many people were being pulled out at once. I swear to you, like 50, 60 people or something were pulled out, kinda lost count tbh but that's around the range. I have been to a lot of gigs in my life and most of them were metal gigs and this is the first time I have seen anything like this. I assumed it was just from people pushing forward the whole time and because the people at the front queued either from the night before or like 5/6am but it turns out that there were a number of fangirls being deliberately violent in order to get near oppa... yeah not regretting our decision to go seated tbh.
I was at the san jose concert and omg it was great because it was really pretty small and basically all of infinite walked on this pathway around the audience that was accessible to the pit and all the seated areas (I got to touch all of them except for sungyeol :D) and even though the pit sort of felt cramped, it honestly wasnt that bad and I dont think that many people got pulled out c: (omg doesnt dongwoo's english make him sound on crack omg so cute ;33333;) sob
jongginnie sunggyuluver
Pitu-chan

Thanks <3
uhh uhh my bias is either sungyeol or hoya. I've been trying to decide but this is hard T.T I don't know what to do even though I've been through this with exo and shinee what if I don't have a bias forever. I know your bias is supposed to.... choose you... and that happened with me for exo and shinee but I feel like after the ogs concert [insert gross sobbing here] hoya was like my bias but then sungyeol came in like a little shit bias list ruiner and now I'm not sure D:::
Jump to post Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 5:34 pm
jongginnie @Pitu-chan
/intense breathing/
Jump to post Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 6:01 pm
jongginnie I can't wait lksdjfkalsdfj I'm a really big fan of junhyung and his rap especially in breath :D
Post subject: Re: B2ST Junhyung releases tracklist for solo album 'Flower' Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 6:46 pm
jongginnie ~
Post subject: Doom Dada or Ringa Linga Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 6:31 pm
jongginnie Things I learned from showtime:

The chicken was a lie. The boys can eat way more than that.
Suho talks too much on the phone.
Kai has three dogs and he's very surprised at the weight gain of one of them.
Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay are straight and want girls.
Xiumin has grandpa fans.
Tteokbokki is not Kris's style.

Out of all the things they did, I would have the most fun with the group that went biking.
In general they seemed more relaxed and natural around each other.
What do you guys think?
omg yeah it was really funny but all the sasaeng fans especially at the beginning o.o it looks like they all have really good relationships with eachother <3 I feel like I'm noticing relationships between them that I would have overlooked before though and it makes me happy because now we can finally get to know their individual personalities better ;33;

btw does anyone know any kai 2014 birthday projects????
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 6:11 pm
jongginnie jsa paradisekiss special1005 PhoenixVFIRE Aegyozilla

Thanks for the responses <3 I'll try to watch everything and get to know vixx a bit better.

and Jac
I feel like these two stuck out the most to me in voodoo. Can someone tell me their names xD
http://i44.tinypic.com/amdppk.png
and
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m4uiw8.png
(the guy with the fringe was pretty damn cool too. who is he? ^o^)
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 7:22 pm
jongginnie @jsa @Jac @special1005
Thanks c:
I found the same guy twice hella pro yo
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
jongginnie Things I learned from showtime:

The chicken was a lie. The boys can eat way more than that.
Suho talks too much on the phone.
Kai has three dogs and he's very surprised at the weight gain of one of them.
Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay are straight and want girls.
Xiumin has grandpa fans.
Tteokbokki is not Kris's style.

Out of all the things they did, I would have the most fun with the group that went biking.
In general they seemed more relaxed and natural around each other.
What do you guys think?
omg yeah it was really funny but all the sasaeng fans especially at the beginning o.o it looks like they all have really good relationships with eachother <3 I feel like I'm noticing relationships between them that I would have overlooked before though and it makes me happy because now we can finally get to know their individual personalities better ;33;

btw does anyone know any kai 2014 birthday projects????

I really like the Chen+Xiumin+Lay+Luhan friendship.
They made references to things that happened outside of that evening and also went somewhere they knew they could really be alone.
Xiumin teasing Chen about him being the youngest and most resistant to cold was so sweet.
They seem the most down to earth and least affected by idol syndrome.
Lay playing basketball with strangers was adorable. And when he gave Xiumin his jacket I was like, "AWW HE LOVES HIS HYUNG!"
I cracked up when he accidentally called Luhan a "cheap man" instead of a "manly man" and Luhan started protesting immediately.

Suho and Kai were kind of awkward. Suho looked the happiest when he showed photos of his own dog.
Other than that they just talked about how fat Kai's dog was or tried to involve themselves on D.O.'s alone time.

The rest of them dressed fashionably and went somewhere super public.
It is a given they would be recognized in somewhere like Hongdae and that made me feel like their outing was more of a publicity stunt.
I remember when it happened and people were posting about them, wondering what they were doing there.
Also they only talked about food and how yummy it was.
Kris saved that group with his ridiculousness. Did you notice he doesn't call Sehun by his name but says "maknae" instead?
Also Baek called Kris "duizhang".
Yeah Chen, Xiumin, Lay, and Luhan were really cute ;3; I didn't really appreciate how good some of the chinese members (even tao) are in Korean like I can't even make a coherent sentence oops. I know my Lay biased friend is going to freak out when she sees Lay playing basketball with strangers I can just feel it xD Lay's too sweet for his own good

I agree that Suho and Kai were sort of awkward or maybe... distant? I feel like maybe they just weren't used to being alone together or something. There were some rumors about them not being close a while after debut when on some video clip I think that Kai looks like he is pushing Suho away from him. During promotions I feel like Kai is always trying to say something good about Suho though like "If I could go on vacation with one other member it would be Suho" idk.

I love love love Baekyeol's variety sense ;33;
But anyways yeah Kris seems like he's establishing a cold guy image and also sehun seems a bit distant but I guess that's where "brat maknae" comes from. (I like it when he opens up more though its really cute <3)
There's nothing that I can really say about Kyungsoo other than that he's a damn weird little cute squish c:
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 7:37 pm
jongginnie .~=u=~.
Post subject: EXO showtime ep 2 ;AAA; Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 5:24 pm
jongginnie once a girl called me noona and I was sort of freaked out so I can see where he's coming from.
Post subject: Re: WTF GUYS!!!!! Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 10:37 pm
jongginnie :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin: Jump to forumJump to topic
jongginnie
YukiStar9 wrote:

Post subject: Re: Posted: Dec 06, 2013 @ 7:13 am
jongginnie He should just make a tumblr and not tell anyone about it and be overly-possessive over key and look at the fanart/fics/edits and follow a bunch of people and then just randomly reveal himself on twitter ^•^
Jump to post Posted: Dec 06, 2013 @ 8:06 am