Back to Top!
Search found 896 matches
Melons Stay away form littlejay.

WELCOME TO KPS
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Lmyunggie Welcome to KPS I also like EXO and Infinite.
I bias Lay and Myungsoo :smooch:
I also think Sekai is hot <3
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
muzaiyan ✿ Welcome to kps ✿
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:36 pm
AussiEXOtic Hello and Welcome. ^^
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Hey girl! Welcome to KPS! You lookin crazy fresh in the selca. I dig it! Let me know if you need anything!
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 7:41 pm
ninaxbj Oh god, freaking Ring Ding Dong every damn day lol My SHINee obsession was pretty bad then even though its still pathetic now xD oh and abracadabra RDD was my first Kpop song though
Post subject: Re: What song did you used to play nonstop when you got into kpop? Posted: Nov 17, 2013 @ 8:04 pm
takingselcas Welcome! I like you already lol.
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 8:05 pm
huhlo omg you cute
@funnyguy69
Jump to post Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 8:16 pm
Gyoshido My vote goes to:
Jump to post Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 5:10 pm
jsa BTOB

also Myname to throw another name in the mix.
Post subject: Re: Which group do you think deserves more recognition? Posted: Nov 27, 2013 @ 2:41 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Shes got jokes. I like her
Post subject: Re: Hello ^o^ Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
Himchanlovelove Vote for EXO! <3 In all categories
http://koreanwaveindo.com/kuawards2013/vote/

Kaekae3
Korinn3
mivy
Onebrightstar
The_Real_Ipdakchyuh
UpInTheSky
annyong46
dongsaeng
Ducky1232
Korinn3
mivy
timeforcupcakes
BlackJack
BuYong
Chan
Onebrightstar
OT12
timeforcupcakes
Chan ceykk
dongsaeng
Jennylin
karutamral
krungy
anjel5521
CatLady
Korinn3
krungy
mivy
rhythmdivine
anjel5521
BuYong
Heaven17
Himchanlovelove
krungy
rhythmdivine
SimplyNimNim
BlackJack
dongsaeng
EndlessLove
iop1898
Lialia
Nyeong
Onebrightstar
rhythmdivine
timeforcupcakes
BlackJack
jemtop
krungy
Truekma
Aerie
BuYong
Jac
krungy
Lialia
Onebrightstar
BuYong
Chan ceykk
Lmyunggie
dongsaeng
nana
Panda
BlackJack
dongsaeng
Panda
timeforcupcakes
Truekma
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Dec 02, 2013 @ 1:53 pm
Aquila1618

I thought I wouldn't like this song. How very wrong I was. VERY wrong.
Post subject: EXO - Miracles in December (Korean Ver.) MV Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 3:24 am
special1005 My favourite era is gr8u because it was so cute!
http://i.imgur.com/4LG4Fi1.gif

I adore gr8u era, it could be flawless, if it wasn't for leo's injury and all the performance cutting. other than that, the song, mv, choreo, stage clothes... everything was perfect for me T.T
though I think I love current voodoo era as much
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 4:25 am
paradisekiss My favourite era is gr8u because it was so cute!
http://i.imgur.com/4LG4Fi1.gif

I adore gr8u era, it could be flawless, if it wasn't for leo's injury and all the performance cutting. other than that, the song, mv, choreo, stage clothes... everything was perfect for me T.T
though I think I love current voodoo era as much
I love how summery it is! I like dark concepts but not all the time, this was perfect for me. But you're right, performance cutting and missing Leo ;A; I like voodoo era but there is so little of my bias that it ruins it a wee bit. At least the gr8u video had Hyukkie looking adorable and so handsome!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 4:32 am
paradisekiss hi, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever.
So basically I've never really listened to vixx much (only really hyde before voodoo) and when I watched voodoo I really really liked it and I sort of want to learn more about them. Could someone tell me like what their favorite era is or like what variety shows they have been on so I can watch them more when I have time c:
Welcome!

I always think Plan V Diary is a good place to start, I am sure you can find links to their shows in the OP.

My favourite era is gr8u because it was so cute!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 3:53 am
jsa hi, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever.
So basically I've never really listened to vixx much (only really hyde before voodoo) and when I watched voodoo I really really liked it and I sort of want to learn more about them. Could someone tell me like what their favorite era is or like what variety shows they have been on so I can watch them more when I have time c:
I think my favorite Era is actually Rock Your Body which isn't common amongst Starlights who tend to really like On & On

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/80996323/VIXX+Rock+Your+Body.png
They look so happy <3

Even though it's probably my least favorite Ken Era... he had gross hair. My poor bias. T.T

VIXX haven't had a toooonnnn of variety show opportunities, but they do have their MTV diaries as well as the Plan V Diaries which are.. semi interesting..
There's also their reality show Mydol which is about their debut.

I'm probably forgetting one.. or two... IDK.
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 3:03 am
Jac hi, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever.

Welcome!
All of that information can be found on the first post.
<3

Which member has attracted your attention the most?
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 04, 2013 @ 10:50 pm
PhoenixVFIRE hi, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever.
Hello~ :D

My favorite era was On and On, it's the era that fully introduced me to VIXX. I liked Super Hero and Rock Ur Body, but they weren't enough to get me fully interested.
I love the song, look, contacts, dance, idk just everything about it was perfect.

I think so you don't get totally bored, that you should watch Plan V Diary, it's only 5 episodes, but completely worth it and gives a good light on the boys. MTV Diary can either be funny or boring as shit(this isn't even just VIXX, I think this is the same with any group who had MTV Diary). VIXX TV is a weekly segment on their youtube channel, all episodes but the 1st one are Engsub(it's been going every week since debut). It's pretty good :D

Here's a link to the post about Plan V Diary I made a while back~
http://kpopselca.com/forum/korean-artists/official-vixx-thread-t171/page5790.html#p425811
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Dec 05, 2013 @ 7:20 am
sunggyuluver http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mNCkZkb3kmE/Up-gOA6amJI/AAAAAAAAp4Y/xY9nCU23qbI/s1600/20131204ifnk01.jpg

Article: "Yah, get out!" INFINITE's managers under controversy for shouting informal Korean... fancam opinions divided

Source: Kuki News via Nate

Fancams show INFINITE's managers shouting at rowdy international fans at the airport in a bit of an aggressive/rough manner like "Get out", "I said get out!", "move". Netizens were divided in opinion, with some stating that the managers were giving a bad image to the group and Korea by shouting like that and others stating that the managers probably had no choice but to shout like that for INFINITE's safety.

Apparently, anti-Korean Japanese blogs are also using the fancams as examples of ill Korean behavior, saying, "This is the true image of Koreans. They'll smile brightly at a concert they're paid for but yell at you if you follow them around at the airport because you like them. Hallyu? What a joke."

-

1. [+552, -49] Even if the managers shouted at the fans in English, it still would've been informal. "Get out" is still informal, right? And is that anti-Korean site allkpop? Seems they're acting up again

2. [+517, -29] I'm not defending the managers but I definitely don't think the fans who are at the airport and running at the members so aggressively like that are sane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The managers probably got sick of trying to defend the members from that zombie crowd and resorted to shouting in the end. It wouldn't make sense to criticize them for not shouting in English instead.

3. [+437, -32] I actually think they held back shouting just 'yah'... The fans wouldn't have backed off if they said 'excuse me' in a calm voice. The managers aren't in the right but a lot of hter groups aside from INFINITE have troubles like this too. There needs to be a solution to this since their safety is at stake...

4. [+34, -3] What do you expect the managers to say then? Go away? Please? Seems more like anti-Koreans are using this to hate on Korea even more. There's nothing you can do when you can't get the fans to back off. What if an accident happened?

5. [+28, -4] What an absurd world... do people really expect managers to show respect to stupid fangirls?

6. [+25, -0] Other companies were in trouble for their managers physically assaulting fans... is this really worth a controversy for just shouting? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does anyone really expect managers to say excuse me in a chaotic situation like that? As if the fans would back off!

7. [+25, -4] EXO managers assault fans ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -1] At least the managers didn't assault them. A crowd like that puts INFINITE's safety at stake so they probably had to resort to shouting.