Back to Top!
Search found more than 3430 matches
mentalxfiction
Someone's feisty LOL

http://i.imgur.com/R9Rh7QV.gif

and I've only watch up to episode 17... I need to finish it. I'm on episode 2 of Plan V Diary and I finished all of MYDOL and I'm update to update on RealVIXX TV~

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbvzxbFihZ1rimudeo1_500.gif

I used to be up to date with VIXX TV too but the lack of subs got so annoying after a while.

So have you watched episodes 3-9 subbed? The uploader put them on private >:{
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 2:59 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentalxfiction I like him with that in-between length. Wasn't a fan of either of the aforementioned.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:14 am
mentalxfiction I'd really love to go back to the old AKP. But honestly, you guys are all such pushovers. Johnny changed the layout and all the trolly/annoying/random members fled, which is sort of what he wanted right? A 'mature' forum? You're right Gyoshido, you could take back whats yours, but no one really cares anymore. I think everyone's sort of glad to be here.
I miss the old AKP and even if everyone came back to the new one, I'd be alright with that (except for the few really annoying attention whory members) That's where I've been the past two weeks at least but it's pretty lonely there so I'm just shuffling between the two forums now =/
Jump to post Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 4:42 am
mentalxfiction
but... realvixxtv on their channel is always subbed >_>

Also, nope, I had to watch them without subs on those episodes :( It sucks but it's not that bad tbh, you get to see some fun stuff. I was literally a week late, because when I originally found the playlist of videos, those weren't private. I was so mad >_>

Oh ouch. I just discovered those late -sigh-. I can't watch anything without subs, even though I tried MyDol, I get easily bored >.>

Oh and RIGHT they are haha. Must have been boredom then that I stopped watching >D I stopped around their Rock Ur Body era (YEAH I have like 83027590 episodes to watch now), thinking of starting up again after I finish their MTV Diary~
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:13 am
mentalxfiction
Sure, just like everyone was overreacting when Chris Brown beat Rihanna.

You might not think it's wrong, but a lot of people do, even if we are just 'dumb bitches'. Violence is never the answer. Never. And the fact that some of you are condoning it is ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure a simple 'stop' would have sufficed.

Some of you need to take of your kpop glasses and realize that not everything Koreans do is right.

This ^

I can't believe some users are defending the Korean girl. It's not about the fact that she slapped the CAMERA or her face, it's just that you have no fucking right to touch another person, period, at least not for something like this.
She could've gone up to the girl and asked her to STOP filming. And the whole "oh but she said hajima" and all that doesn't really count, we saw how many people there were, how could she have possibly known who the 'hajima' was directed towards? And even if she had known, she could have pulled the girl aside and said it NICELY. Being polite gets more things done than violence, believe it or not.
That was just out-and-out rude. I feel bad that people are taking sides here, and that too with the person who initiated aggression.
Post subject: Re: Korean exo fan slapping an international fan? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 7:43 am
mentalxfiction

Okay let me put it this way.
If I was a foreign exchange student that became your brother's friend and he invited me to your house without your permission, you're indifferent towards me, you may or may not care that I'm there. But if your sister came down and I started filming the both of you from the other side of the room and you told me to stop, but I didn't (assuming I don't understand your language and put no effort into learning it) would you not slap me??
I know I would slap the person who did that in my house.

Sorry for butting in, but no I wouldn't slap you.
I would ask my brother to explain to you why it made me uncomfortable. Even if said brother wasn't there, I can make hand gestures or do SOMETHING that isn't the equivalent of bodily harm.
Post subject: Re: Korean exo fan slapping an international fan? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 7:52 am
mentalxfiction
Since you're talking about me, I'm just going to say something,
I'm not defending the Korean girl. I'm just putting out guesses as to why she reacted the way she did,
and why filming is intrusive.
I'm not siding with her because pushing/hitting was uncalled for and shouldn't have happened.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME

T.T

Haha not you necessarily, but I was just surprised at the number of people that seemed okay with the hitting.
I read most of your arguments, and yes, I get your point (better than quite a few others) but there is absolutely no reason why you should resort to hitting a person, not in this case, not in any other. Violence is never the answer.

And assuming your brother doesn't speak my language??
This is the situation they were in. The friend didn't put any effort into learning the language of the place he was at, the warning was announced loudly and clearly. Both parties were at fault here.
And what bodily harm was done by that "slap"in the video?? I see nothing, it seems more like the camera was pushed to me.

The warning was announced loudly and clearly? Listen there were hordes of fans, the international fan may or may not have known that the girl was talking to her SPECIFICALLY.
And the point is not that your actions caused any actual damage, it's the fact you had to HIT a person because you were too impatient to pull them aside and explain it to them in a way they'd understand.
Besides, it was I-fan's right to film whatever she wanted. It was a public place and filming didn't seem to be illegal.
Post subject: Re: Korean exo fan slapping an international fan? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:07 am
mentalxfiction

The warning was announced loudly and clearly? Listen there were hordes of fans, the international fan may or may not have known that the girl was talking to her SPECIFICALLY.
And the point is not that your actions caused any actual damage, it's the fact you had to HIT a person because you were too impatient to pull them aside and explain it to them in a way they'd understand.
Besides, it was I-fan's right to film whatever she wanted. It was a public place and filming didn't seem to be illegal.

If you took the time to learn a bit of the countries language before going there the warning would have been heard. It was loud, clear, and shouted above the voices of other fans. If I could hear it through a camera speaker, I'm sure she could hear it in real life. Also, "doesn't seem to be illegal" and "legal" are 2 entirely different things. I know that in America a person can sue for having likenesses of themselves posted online without consent. So, who is more in the wrong now??

Still the Korean girl.
I heard it through the speakers too, but again, it could be directed towards anyone. You don't really acknowledge it in the heat of the moment. Did it kill her to be nice and just walk up to her and SAY it? She saw that the fan was international, unless the person taking the video looks surprisingly Korean, she should've anticipated that the girl may not be able to understand their language. Or are Koreans so high in the in-step that they don't want to help out anyone who's new to their country?
Post subject: Re: Korean exo fan slapping an international fan? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:21 am
mentalxfiction Sort of unrelated to your rant (sorry I can't bring myself to read it all).
I don't like this relevant/irrelevant divide. I know I am pretty irrelevant, but even if I said something that was totally 100% correct people wouldn't jump to agree with me just because they don't know who I am and don't know if it's socially acceptable or "cool" to side with me (and this isn't about me, I've seen so many users back in AKP who are intelligent and clever, but just not completely fucking ratchet so they're like on the lowest tiers of popularity)

Users who are relevant OBVIOUSLY know they are relevant, and that should be alright, but it irks me that some people RARELY disagree with said 'relevants'. Just because they're popular doesn't mean their word is written in stone, Jesus Christ people form your own opinions. I'm not saying everyone is like that, but there are quite a few who are. And you can say I'm just making this up but please don't kid yourself. It's a forum but even these places have their own agenda.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:35 am
mentalxfiction
You should read my post, and subsequent responses to people here. I agree with some of what you say, but relevancy is a CHARACTER TRAIT that is positive for someone to have. It's not just a title that I believe you think it is.

I don't think it's a title. I know of some relevant members that are totally awesome and deserve their relevancy, but some people just get that title for being totally fucking stupid. Maybe I'm too old to get that sort of humor, but the fact remains.
And as you can see, my problem isn't with people that are relevant, it's rather the way they get treated after they become relevant. I would ask how many people disagreed with you and raise that point but I think you got more relevant after you started writing these essays so the point is moot.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:46 am
mentalxfiction GIF BECAUSE IT'S .GIF NOT .JIF
This is jif:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:58 am
mentalxfiction Sorry, no accusations, too irrelevant.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 9:17 am
mentalxfiction
minkwon2 wrote:No... lol

like wut

"hey hows it going"

"i just want to fuck you so hard"

^ This LOL.

Of course not. I'm not going to tell a guy that I find him hot, psh, what girl does that.
mentalxfiction Or like runner-up...
And the article caption

Brad Pitt Decides To Grow Out Forehead Hair

Post subject: [random] Best picture on the internet? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 1:14 pm
mentalxfiction

Guise where is this from? ._.

Oh and this has the interview too (the other link is blocked D:)
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:22 am
mentalxfiction
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
mentalxfiction wrote:Guise where is this from? ._.

It's from this..

Omg, thank you :smooch:
Doesn't look like it' s been subbed yet though, so gonna wait until it is~
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 12:30 am
mentalxfiction
ElenaJong wrote:I think the problem is that there are a few cliques on this forum....

then again, i'm a newer member so my opinion may not be relevant, sorry for bringing this up... :embarassed:

Don't apologize for being right. Same shit back when AKP was alive
Post subject: Re: Hey guys, we need to have a discussion Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 12:36 am
mentalxfiction I don't have a bedroom window. We have a big ass balcony and we don't like keeping our balcony doors open (because they're huge). But our view is pretty good. Football field and hot guys play every night yum~

Back home though, I have two. One of them faces see the sea.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:53 am
mentalxfiction AKP/KPS is the only forum that I know of that does this,
I don't get it and it's obnoxious.
Especially when you see some people that aren't as known as the others mocking them for being liked.
Like, what kind of dumb immature shit is that?

I haven't seen many people do this tbh (from an irrelevant member point of view lol)
What I HAVE seen though is people complaining about attention whory/fishing for likes(or thanks) kind of people (although I think that most attention whores aren't exactly relevant, yourself aside of course :P)
Post subject: Re: Since there was a discussion about relevancy... Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 2:07 am
mentalxfiction
All the attention whores from AKP usually stay in a chat thread that I take part in, so no one should be even bringing it up, really.
And the whole thing about relevancy needs to stop. The people that are getting labelled as 'relevant' are apart of I guess a clique, or group of friends, whatever.
We only seem 'relevant', but we're not really . We just have friends and people we tend to communicate with.

Definitely not. I don't like the word "relevant" and I've said it before that I don't like that forums need to be divided into two groups of relevant and irrelevant, but there are definitely people who are RELEVANT in every sense of the word. You may not see it but if I were to make a comment, and someone relevant said the exact same thing, my post wouldn't get "thanked" or "liked" and most people won't jump to agree with me as much as the relevant person's. Maybe you don't see yourself as relevant, but a lot of users do and they take your opinion seriously because it's seen as "socially acceptable".
And it's not a fault or a reason to dislike a person, it actually isn't anything different from what we see in real life but I guess that's why some "irrelevant" people get annoyed by "relevant" people.
Post subject: Re: Since there was a discussion about relevancy... Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 2:45 am