Back to Top!
Search found more than 3430 matches
mentalxfiction
Definitely not. I don't like the word "relevant" and I've said it before that I don't like that forums need to be divided into two groups of relevant and irrelevant, but there are definitely people who are RELEVANT in every sense of the word. You may not see it but if I were to make a comment, and someone relevant said the exact same thing, my post wouldn't get "thanked" or "liked" and most people won't jump to agree with me as much as the relevant person's. Maybe you don't see yourself as relevant, but a lot of users do and they take your opinion seriously because it's seen as "socially acceptable".
And it's not a fault or a reason to dislike a person, it actually isn't anything different from what we see in real life but I guess that's why some "irrelevant" people get annoyed by "relevant" people.
So you get annoyed at us for something we have absolutely no control over?
I can't stop people from agreeing with me, even if I didn't want them to.

Lol I was never referring to myself.... I'm just pointing it out since everyone keeps saying they see a lot irrelevant people hate on relevant people.
Post subject: Re: Since there was a discussion about relevancy... Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 2:49 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentalxfiction Omg that little picture... so many memories T.T
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:44 am
mentalxfiction TOP

I don't see this at all.

Suzy, Fei, IU, Bora, Daehyun, Kris, Tao, Sehun, Minho, Siwon, Yoo Ara, Yoonjo, etc etc.

Hey I think Kai's really hot :sad:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:59 am
mentalxfiction
shishkebabz wrote:Wow, really? Omg that's so silly.
Lol I never notice these things. :frustrated:
Explains why I'm so confused about this whole relevant/irrelevant nonsense.

It is, but it's better to be oblivious than to witness the sheep flocking.
Ignorance is bliss after all~
Post subject: Re: Since there was a discussion about relevancy... Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:52 am
mentalxfiction 3 years.
That is, if I pass this year T.T
Engineering was a bad idea :frustrated:
Post subject: Re: When are you graduating? Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:17 am
mentalxfiction Bipolar chick?
Considering I switch from serious to insane at the blink of an eye...

But then again, I wouldn't really know. Idk if I even have an image here lol
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:40 am
mentalxfiction
badtzmaru wrote:Glue is gonna break the internet. :shock:

That's ironic 'cuz glue... and break... glue is BREAKING something?
Get it?
No? :sad:
Post subject: Re: I don't always receive 80 pending selcas Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:42 am
mentalxfiction Electrical circuits.
I have no idea how the fuck they do that parallel, series shit with all those weird theorems where you short circuit something and then you take something as an open circuit, and then there's like 10 different voltages in ONE MOTHERFUCKING CIRCUIT T__________T
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:46 am
mentalxfiction A little bit I guess...
I'm 5'6" so it would be nice if my potential "mate" was at least 5'11", but I definitely wouldn't reject a great guy who is short just because he was short. I'm vain, but not THAT vain.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:50 am
mentalxfiction Oh god no please. I got so hella excited when I saw the 50+ selcas... I don't even know who this chick is
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:52 am
mentalxfiction OMG WHO CARES ABOUT TAEYANG.
SEUNGRI IN THIS PICTURE
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:57 am
mentalxfiction Nope. I'm usually the first person who will know if someone likes me (or hates me)...

I'm usually quiet and people don't think I listen or pay attention but I know everything muahahahaha
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 11:00 am
mentalxfiction Another teaser for their new show. This looks really good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vazKOmDV7KE

And also, I found this on Tumblr LOLOLOL

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ce7954a7aacdd36b67f8da58abc82161/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po2_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6e4d849886e742c68108d83dde7ae860/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po3_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5d7159dc24855574a0b0c53b7ca3aebd/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po1_500.gif

VIXX being this active... they really want me to fail don't they? *^^*

AND OMG LOL. It's funny how VIXX checks their fanpage a lot, I wonder if they've stumbled upon any irl xD
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 11:23 am
mentalxfiction My parents were always fair to the both of us, my brother just parties longer because I don't like staying out late anyways. They are more protective because I'm the youngest, but I don't really mind since I'm given a lot more freedom than other kids my age. Like, my dad says he disapproves if I hang out late, but he lets me know that I'm old enough to make my own decisions.
Maybe he's just fooling me into thinking I'm in control though, hmm....

Sex is another thing altogether though. I don't want to have sex before I'm married though anyways so I wouldn't really say anything if my parents tell m I can't.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 11:45 am
mentalxfiction It varies from day to day.

Sometimes i'm lifting weights, other times it's cardio and legs..
sorta depends on my mood.

But I love doing stuff like P90X or Insanity.
...if anyone even knows what that is.

YES :D I do~
I've done a teeny bit of Insanity and Asylum, but I did the entire Les Mills Combat program.
Asylum hurt my ass so hella much though you have no idea (still in pain). I'm sticking to jogging and cycling indefinitely.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:04 am
mentalxfiction Just got home from uni so there's my excuse.

Omg the music is amazing, and their voices in this :drool:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 2:55 am
mentalxfiction I live in the Middle East and ain't no shit like that going down here nuh-uh
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 2:52 am
mentalxfiction I think majority of idol groups are guilty of this.

The only group that is an exception to this that I've seen is U-KISS.
Seriously it just annoys me that they're dripping with talent, been in the business for so long but still aren't regarded as a top-tier group.

I agree, but I don't think all of them are talented in terms of sing/dance/rap (*cough*kiseop*cough*) But he's improved a lot, as we all as Dongho so.

And I think there's at least one person like this in EVERY group. I can't think of a single group where all members are 100% talented for a group musically , except for DB5K, and we know how many years it's been since those guys started.
Post subject: Re: Do you think some idols mooch off the other member's talent Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 5:02 am
mentalxfiction You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 5:06 am
mentalxfiction I find the major problem with VIXX is the language barrier. Why watch something when I have ZERO IDEA what is going on? Maybe after first semester Korean I will understand ENOUGH, but right now I just don't know enough. Fansubbing is the biggest thing holding back people who really wanna get into their biases right now :(
I definitely agree, but I also think that Korea should realize that their international fanbase is pretty big now and still growing, I'm surprised companies haven't taken the initiative and started subbing their own stuff. VIXX's real tv show is the first show I've ever seen subbed by the company in English.....Why hasn't it been done sooner? I don't get it.

Better yet, they should teach them English >_>
But I know, it's less useful for them than Japanese and learning a whole new language is pretty hard, I don't know how some idols do.
It would be cool if they would sell subbed DVDs though.... I don't know how many people would buy them, but bigger groups like SNSD and SHINee should be able to sell well.
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 5:18 am