Back to Top!
Search found more than 3430 matches
mentalxfiction Well, it is realistic.
I know we all wanna believe in love being able to conquer anything, but you can't exactly pay bills and feed children with love.
I want to marry for love too of course, but I'm not exactly keeping my hopes up if that doesn't happen.
Life in our generation sucks, where money is so important it rips families apart =/
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 10:31 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentalxfiction Hayro guys! Y'all prolly don't know me but I'm a fellow EXOtic (and I just listened to their entire album finally and asdklak;ladghkj best first album EVAAAAAAAAR)

Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 10:46 am
mentalxfiction I didn't watch it yet but I saw my roommate's reaction when she did.
It was funneh :3 I felt bad for laughing at her confusion/distress.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 10:41 am
mentalxfiction Hayro guys! Y'all prolly don't know me but I'm a fellow EXOtic (and I just listened to their entire album finally and asdklak;ladghkj best first album EVAAAAAAAAR)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m25q9o8OZ91qfvns5.gif
Welcome to EXOplanet and enjoy your stay
I know you lol
I see you around the main forums alot and on akp when there was akp <3
Do you a nickname or something thats easier to call you by?
I'm korin and my biases are KaiBaekSu
Do you have a bias and whats your favorite song
Post often okay?

Thank yews~ ^_^ I will try to :D
And waahh someone knows me /feels slightly relevant.

Yup, you can call me by my real name, it's Hira :)
My biases are KaiSooLay (but omg Kai and Lay have horrible hair this comeback D:)

I really like Let out the beast, Heart attack, Baby Don't Cry, Black Pearl and My Lady (my favorite <333).

Also, did you guys listen to the pre-release version of Wolf? I think the rap was a lot better there, and even the "sarangheyo" sounded muh bearable imo =/ The production is heaps better though.

And hello hippo and Buyong ^_^
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:00 am
mentalxfiction Younger. I'm almost 19 but I look around 14, people around me are constantly shocked that I'm in uni
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:04 am
mentalxfiction @Hira
You got the same biases as me and you like the same songs <3
Yes, i agree fully with that hair thing except Lay is pulling his hairstyle much better than ghetto fabulous Kai
Yes, i actually loved the leaked ver more and i really hate SM for taking out the second ver since i loved Chanyeol and Sehun's Nim part

I KNOW RIGHT >:(

I was so looking forward to the nim part when I was watching the MV, totally getting ready to rock out my inner rapper and then, disaster T_T

Btw, were any of you ever at codeexo? I used to be staff there but it required so much time D<
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:11 am
mentalxfiction The beginning of Hellraiser was nastay.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:13 am
mentalxfiction @Korinn
My TC doesn't work T.T
Have fun without me gaiz *cries in bg*
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:16 am
mentalxfiction I also dislike it when Vixx members tease their leader because he has a bit darker skin.
It's only for fun but he always looks really hurt...

I know right!
Best part is, these guys aren't even that dark, and I think Ravi is a little darker than pale too but they never make fun of him lol Idgi.

My friend is the same color as Kai but we call her fair because no way in hell can you consider that skin color dark.
Whatever, it's not like the fans haven't named him a sex god already, don't see anyone else with that title nuh-uh.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:03 pm
mentalxfiction I also dislike it when Vixx members tease their leader because he has a bit darker skin.
It's only for fun but he always looks really hurt...

I know right!
Best part is, these guys aren't even that dark, and I think Ravi is a little darker than pale too but they never make fun of him lol Idgi.

My friend is the same color as Kai but we call her fair because no way in hell can you consider that skin color dark.
Whatever, it's not like the fans haven't named him a sex god already, don't see anyone else with that title nuh-uh.

Exactly.
In some pics Ravi looks more pale and in some pics he looks actually darker, maybe it's just the lightning.
But I guess the others never tease him about it because he doesn't talk about in the same way as N.
N is always talking about his dark skin and everything, so....

And personally, I think Kai, Ravi, N, and others look hot with a bit tanned skin C:

Exactly!
My top two biases look better tanned too!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvu45bXuAW1qeajr6.gif
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7973/76005120.jpg
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
mentalxfiction
Lollipoop wrote:
Indeed they do, although Jonghyun looks pale nowadays, maybe he wanted to bleach his skin like many other idols..... T_T

I know right :(
I was noticing that lately. Stupid k-idols, don't they know they look smokin' hot tanned?!
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:23 pm
mentalxfiction Someone said it was due to exhaustion or something? (Idk if someone can die from exhaustion though... but it could be any natural causes I guess).
It's sad that this is labeled as suicide because there was no other proof. Shows you how much suicide there is in Korea these days.

Yes, that's what it was stated by the company and the media.
If he would have committed suicide I think he would have left at least a note behind, and just going to work as in a normal day and take his life in his office... I don't know but it sounds weird to me.

It does actually. I liked your post! It explains a lot about Yedang and judging from that, also like how some of the netizens noted, he seemed pretty hardworking, I don't think he would kill himself after overcoming cancer. Doesn't make any sense.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
mentalxfiction Someone said it was due to exhaustion or something? (Idk if someone can die from exhaustion though... but it could be any natural causes I guess).
It's sad that this is labeled as suicide because there was no other proof. Shows you how much suicide there is in Korea these days.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:27 pm
mentalxfiction Hai exotic :D
Welcome to KPS ^_^

But hands off D.O...

lol im jk no not really
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:46 pm
mentalxfiction I don't know if I believe in any life outside of Earth, but I know there's places we could survive. So who knows?
Also, I never imagined aliens as those big headed things with the slanty-eyes, I think they would look like us pretty much if there were any.

And apparently there's a planet in Andromeda that could have suitable conditions for human survival... I wish the aerospace industry would advance and create a black-hole spaceship like in Event Horizon so we could check it out :lol:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 12:52 pm
mentalxfiction I only have two albums and I regret buying one of them. It was a SuJu one, I can't even remember which one it was...
Jump to post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 9:23 am
mentalxfiction That's hazardous.
I'd probably set myself on fire from spazzing too fucking hard
Jump to post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 9:39 am
mentalxfiction No you're not.

The rap sounded a lot better sung (rapped?) in the slightly lower pitch, plus the "nim" part sounded awesome =/
Not to mention the "wolf" pronunciation.

anjel5521's version pretty much explains everything. It had the best parts of both songs.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 9:33 am
mentalxfiction
Why yes we do actually
Http://www.tinychat.com/korinn3

Nope, doesn't work :(
It says this:
Proxy error

Your IP address has been detected as a proxy/VPN.
We're sorry but the content you requested is not compatible with proxys or VPNs.

=/
Where do you live?
That sucks a lot.

I live in the UAE (I'm pretty sure you've heard of Dubai).
They've blocked all web chatrooms, but a lot of the others work for me with a proxy.
Bah. Fucking TC >_>
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:57 am
mentalxfiction
Korinn3 wrote:Why yes we do actually
Http://www.tinychat.com/korinn3

Nope, doesn't work :(
It says this:
Proxy error

Your IP address has been detected as a proxy/VPN.
We're sorry but the content you requested is not compatible with proxys or VPNs.

=/
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:48 am