Back to Top!
Search found more than 3430 matches
mentalxfiction ^ I'm in +4 GMT.
I can proxy the website and it works, but it says on TC that you can't sign up through a proxy server so it won't let me sign up =/
You don't have to join though
Just enter the chatroom and you can enjoy everything without having to sign up, so don't worry about it ^_^
I'm in GMT-4

@Hippo
Yes Mcountdown (6PM KST) is the one i have to stay up til 5am for and i have school so im taking a nap in the evening and getting ready for school after ^_^

:O
I can do that?! Lol I had no idea x)
Do you guys have an EXO chatroom? I can check it out to see if it works ^_^
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:32 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentalxfiction ^ I'm in +4 GMT.
I can proxy the website and it works, but it says on TC that you can't sign up through a proxy server so it won't let me sign up =/
Jump to post Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:24 am
mentalxfiction I'm a really quiet player. I can have the same stone-faced expression for hours, but once I get really annoyed (too much lag, too many noobtubers, getting killed a lot) I sort of flip out and go on a swear streak.
Although the worst I've done is thrown my phone at the wall (I used to have a Nokia)
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 2:48 am
mentalxfiction sirtomfoolery? If he still has it..
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 3:11 am
mentalxfiction I guess so. I used to have a couple of friends a few years ago.
I don't have any friends on here or back at AKP, although there are two people that I really like and would consider friends if we have the chance to talk more.
But they don't ever last. It's so easy to lose contact of people online.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 3:43 am
mentalxfiction One of my friends likes SHINee mostly, but she listens to a lot of other stuff too.
One likes Nine Muses
One likes EXO (she got into them YESTERDAY 'cuz I keep spamming EXO's new album in our house)
And my other roommate doesn't listen to any Kpop other than the ones I play, but she likes Leo 8D
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 3:14 am
mentalxfiction OMG these are so pretty~
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 11:57 am
mentalxfiction Wut really :O
I thought their manager was a guy... at least that's what I remember from one of their MTV Diary episodes.

Anyways, VIXX doesn't need this shit.
I'm surprised the company defended her. They should sack her sorry ass.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 12:02 pm
mentalxfiction One of biggest reasons I like kpop is (obviously) the music and the killer choreographies.
The looks is a plus sure, but honestly I don't find that many idols attractive so, I'll ignore this one 8D
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
mentalxfiction And I'd like a day without ignorance and utter stupidity, but we can't always have what we want.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 12:56 pm
mentalxfiction There could be many reasons for the way you're feeling, but a common one I can think of is that it's a phase in your life. You're only 15 (sorry checked your profile :S), and being a teenager in high school at this time is really stressful, especially for girls. I suffered from a lot of the same things you're going through a few years ago (and still do occasionally). You'll probably grow out of it once you're a bit older.

You should try to seeing a psychologist, but don't worry about anything. I think you're too young to be diagnosed with depression. And there could probably be a lot of hormonal activity in your body right now that could be making you cranky and irritable and the feeling of being hopeless.

As with the way you're covering up, I used to do the exact same thing. I got a bunch of full sleeves t-shirts so I could wear them under anything I have. It's probably just insecurities that you have subconsciously.

Anyways, take it easy and know that you have a whole life ahead of you so don't stress :)
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 1:35 pm
mentalxfiction Sometimes.
Some stores have sizes so small I can't even fit into their XL (so much shame -sobs-), and in some other stores the M is too big I don't get it D:
My weight fluctuates a lot though (to the point that my mom bought me a shirt that was kinda tight when I put it on and the VERY NEXT DAY it hung loose like what the actual fuck, no exaggeration), so all my clothes have different sizes.
I want to be an M, but some places M is literally miniature I'm not sure if it's supposed to fit on ants or people
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 2:53 am
mentalxfiction ^
T.T

http://24.media.tumblr.com/81867f442cc7cdde07a938b448701c4f/tumblr_mo087432zI1qehltto1_r1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9a77c81cbb961c41cb1a367533999692/tumblr_mo087432zI1qehltto2_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c15ae10f923e13c4447557a66ab809ff/tumblr_mo087432zI1qehltto3_500.gif

Puahahaha. Leo, you softie >D
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:16 am
mentalxfiction Yeah, he weasled his way into mine.
Sexy scumbag.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:18 am
mentalxfiction
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
mentalxfiction wrote:Yeah, he weasled his way into mine.
Sexy scumbag.

LOL you have a way with words...

I love it...

-takes a bow-
<3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:24 am
mentalxfiction
Leo puts up with N hahaha even if N does things to annoy him. I'm glad they stay friends even though N does things and Leo gives him a look that would kill him 10 times over.

I know right! I fear for N's life in almost every MTV Diary episode. He keeps on finding new ways to tick Leo off. But I know Leo loves N :3 (like when N made Leo laugh in the Plan V Diary episode and everyone was like "yeah of course it would be N". Kyaa, too cute for words) *^^*
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:23 am
mentalxfiction LOL.
I'd like this to be true because then my suspicions of looking a bit like Sera would be real :lol:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:48 am
mentalxfiction SNSD - Taeyeon or Yoona (maybe Jessica too?)
U-Kiss - Kevin
VIXX - N
EXO-K - Hmm... Sehun? Chanyeol? Kai?
Nine Muses - Kyungri
Rania - Idk. Maybe Jooyi
SHINee - Taemin or Minho
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 4:10 am
mentalxfiction I like to write a lot but I don't want to take on a big project (with like 10 full-length stories on hold) so I'll write y'all one shots.

5 yes' and I'll take requests :nervous:

Edit: oh and sorry wrong section -sweatdrops-
Post subject: Guys do you want me to write you fanfiction? Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 3:29 am
mentalxfiction I was just at the how to flirt thread, and I saw this pic

Do you guys think this is sexy? I think she looks hella awkward.
Post subject: Is this sexy? Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 5:28 am