Back to Top!
Search found 357 matches
cyangelci Ok, now that I feel totally shallow I think I will go check them out on youtube. Do they only have three songs?

They have more but the others songs are from some of the members old groups. They are pretty good though, I can suggest you a few if you want. In a few weeks we should have our first OST by T.O. So that would be 4 songs in total. :)
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 6:29 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
sunggyuluver thank whatever you want

I usually thank people if I agree with their post.
Also if they post in a thread I made or reply back to me.
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:00 pm
hoshikama Its entirely up to you... some people just thank every post they can see others like to think that their thank is precious and not to be given easily. I just thank whatever I like and usually the posts in my own threads.
Jump to post Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:00 pm
littlejay It's to show how thirsty you are and how much you want to fuck that user in the butt.

There's also a Most Thanked list that is very hard to get on at the bottom right of the forum.
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:06 pm
Yaayanee Don't be stingy with the likes please (cough @J-Arc cough). Like my posts. :D

I normally like all the posts in my posts (unless I super disagree with you or it's offensive or I hate you) but outside of my threads, I just like posts that I agree with or are funny.
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:37 pm
vaffection what everyone else said

or you can just have a bad internet connection like me and thank very few posts cus otherwise your internet decides to stop working

*eye twitch*
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
elfishfan You can be like @PhoenixVFire and thank every post in existence.
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
Nobody
littlejay wrote:It's to show how thirsty you are and how much you want to fuck that user in the butt.

There's also a Most Thanked list that is very hard to get on at the bottom right of the forum.

I'm surprised you don't thank more with that logic....
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
Pitu-chan I'm pretty sure they paid Myungsoo for the reaction :lol:

Jump to post Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
Chrystal Don't be stingy with the likes please (cough J-Arc cough ). Like my posts. :D

I normally like all the posts in my posts (unless I super disagree with you or it's offensive or I hate you) but outside of my threads, I just like posts that I agree with or are funny.

I promise not to be stingy. I just went through and thanked everyone who has replied to this topic. I hope you all don't take it as a proposition...
YOu already confessed to all of us, don't think a few likes will change anything... ;p
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:45 pm
vaffection

I promise not to be stingy. I just went through and thanked everyone who has replied to this topic. I hope you all don't take it as a proposition...
YOu already confessed to all of us, don't think a few likes will change anything... ;p

Actually that's true... so... does Costco sell lube?

who knows

but if liking someone's posts means you want to ....... them

then the member of this forum probably have their own supplies
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 7:57 pm
littlejay It's to show how thirsty you are and how much you want to fuck that user in the butt.

Oh so only the people I want to butt fuck? What if I prefer to bottom? :embarassed:
then u get all the thanks from me
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:11 pm
Calannie When I saw the word etiquette, I was going to say it's whomever can say "Suck my dick" first wins...
but I guess thanking works too.
hahahah
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy
happy_green_tea wrote:
littlejay wrote:It's to show how thirsty you are and how much you want to fuck that user in the butt.

Oh so only the people I want to butt fuck? What if I prefer to bottom? :embarassed:

I like you alot
Post subject: Re: Would someone explain a point of KPS etiquette for me? Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:13 pm
YukiStar9 ugh. a troll thread.

/puts dildo away
Jump to post Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:35 pm
huhlo /crying
They should have named it Bros Before Ho's
Jump to post Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:24 pm
Nobody
happy_green_tea wrote:Sorry, I'm on my ipad and it's quicker to just post the link...

http://bbfseries.com/cast.html

Were there this many girls in BOF? What role do they play? And I don't find the guys fapable

They all look old like they are 30 or something .-.
Post subject: Re: Boys Before Friends Trailer [American ver] Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:50 pm
Yaayanee That was sooo beyond terribad, I laughed so hard. And the website looks so cheap.

There's so many great American shows too. XD Sucky ass title as well.
Post subject: Re: Boys Before Friends Trailer [American ver] Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:53 pm
Yaayanee I forgot to wish Minho and Onew a happy birthday. T.T HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY BOYS! I know you guys can't really rest now, but I hope you guys enjoyed your special days. <3

Is this Onew?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md35xmorKU1ryildwo1_400.gif
It's not Onew. :)

happy_green_tea
I love your intro! XD Welcome again and OMG Replay is still one of my all-time favorite SHINee songs. Man, everytime I hear it - the nostalgia is almost painful. LOL I do ship, but really not as much. I will read almost any fanfic (except gore, disgusting stuff, etc.) if tempted enough and I am a OT5 shipper I guess. I don't care if it has a pairing or not. :D

I'm so happy we have another Shawol on this forum. ;___;
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee (샤이니) Thread Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
sunggyuluver ew her hair
Post subject: Re: Pretty Man" Ratings See Slight Improvement Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 9:28 pm