Back to Top!
Search found 299 matches
Kyoko *double post*
Jump to post Posted: Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:42 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kyoko
kurumi wrote:
Kyoko wrote:Ayo <3 Kyoko has been summoned

hi! lol most people who were summoned left now.

Dammit I missed the party XP Oh well.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
Kyoko
kurumi wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
kurumi wrote:hi! lol most people who were summoned left now.

Dammit I missed the party XP Oh well.

im here, am i not party enough? T.T

Aww, you are party enough <3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:51 pm
Kyoko My Reaction:
I really like the song. It's one of the better SM title tracks this year. It's unique, fun, and catchy, perfect for f(x). The Rum Pum Pum Pum was really catchy and I keep on singing it. It doesn't really beat their other singles but I like it anyways.

The MV was nothing new but the rooms are cooler in my opinion. Plus I LOVE everyone's hair, especially Krystal's. Amber was also flawless and so was - okay I need to stop.

Overall: They chose a pretty catchy comeback, and it was unique in a good way. It was worth waiting for.
Post subject: f(x) "Rum Pum Pum Pum" Posted: Jul 24, 2013 @ 10:56 am
Kyoko CL is beautiful the way she is. <3
Jump to post Posted: Aug 02, 2013 @ 11:22 am
Kyoko OMG Eli lol XD
Post subject: Re: U-kiss started playing and Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 3:22 am
Kyoko @3xoticson3lov3r

Hi! And hi to everyone else too! :D
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:08 pm
Kyoko
KevinWoo wrote:
Kyoko wrote:@3xoticson3lov3r

hello

Oh, a new person! Hi! Kyoko's the name. :)
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:13 pm
Kyoko
KevinWoo wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
KevinWoo wrote:hello

Oh, a new person! Hi! Kyoko's the name. :)

im not new, im OP

You're Kurumi? X.X
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:18 pm
Kyoko
KevinWoo wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
KevinWoo wrote:im not new, im OP

You're Kurumi? X.X

yes. :P

...how did I not figure that out? XD I guess it's because I fell off earth.
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:25 pm
Kyoko

idk about aj and tbh i dont care about his sexuality or the sexuality of any idol except kevin...i dont want to have to get a sex change just to get in that boy pants. i aint got the money. mark my words i will one day get in those pants of his

i havent dated in highschool either, and by this year ends i know i wont be dating anyone. hope you find someone.
i have a feeling ill be single for atleast 4-5 more years :| i have nothing special about me and have high standards so thats not a good mix lol.
I don't really like talking about an idol's sexuality, but this stupid U-Kiss quiz I saw on Tumblr was pretty much just about that. Pretty much everyone except for like 10% of those who tested thinks AJ's gay or bisexual, so it's been on my mind. To be honest, I don't think Kevin is truly gay. Fans are just all about fanservice. Also, since he's so religious, I think he'd stick to a traditional marriage.
I think I'm just losing my patience because I spent a lot of time around adults this summer who were married or dating someone. Then also, I've met people much older than me who are still single because they work so much. I went to prom with friends. I didn't even want a date. I didn't wanna go with someone I'm not that close with.
Also, I know I have high standards. I turned down two of my guy friends because I didn't think they were good-looking and didn't want to be seen as a couple with them. At least I'm aware of my being shallow. XD One of them, though, was pissing me off, so he would've never gotten it. Also, I didn't like how they spoke to me. It was weird.
the thing is that most of these fans base an idols supposed sexuality on fan service and shit they do in front of the camera because theyre instructed to do it. i mean shippers or whatever can do that shit for fun but i dont like when people write essays about how they think they know an idol is this or that.
even if kevin was bisexual he would probably still stick to traditional marriage because of his religiousness. i dont see him as being gay just because of his personality but then people say. then again i know none of these people personally so hell if i know who is gay or bi or straight so im not going to focus on it. the people here who spend all day in the "whose gay/bi/straight in kpop" thread are seriously wasting their time.

lol i would get a bit frustrated too if i was hanging around couples all the time. im glad pretty much all my close friends are single since it puts less pressure on me to find someone out of jealousy of the perks of being in a relationship.
I don't care that much about their sexuality because I will never meet them and it's none of my business. Besides, he seems like a good person and he is talented so why should it matter?
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:32 pm
Kyoko
the thing is that most of these fans base an idols supposed sexuality on fan service and shit they do in front of the camera because theyre instructed to do it. i mean shippers or whatever can do that shit for fun but i dont like when people write essays about how they think they know an idol is this or that.
even if kevin was bisexual he would probably still stick to traditional marriage because of his religiousness. i dont see him as being gay just because of his personality but then people say. then again i know none of these people personally so hell if i know who is gay or bi or straight so im not going to focus on it. the people here who spend all day in the "whose gay/bi/straight in kpop" thread are seriously wasting their time.

lol i would get a bit frustrated too if i was hanging around couples all the time. im glad pretty much all my close friends are single since it puts less pressure on me to find someone out of jealousy of the perks of being in a relationship.
I don't care that much about their sexuality because I will never meet them and it's none of my business. Besides, he seems like a good person and he is talented so why should it matter?
I know! Like, I never think about idols' sexualities until I wind up find ridiculous fans who analyze every little thing to find that out. It's like, when I meet people, I don't give a shit if they're dating a man or a woman, but I won't meet these idols so I give even fewer shits haha
I get curious, but most of the time I'm like "whatever."
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:39 pm
Kyoko
Oh my god. That thread hahaha. They were analyzing idols' fingers because there's this supposed thing that straight men have their ring finger long than their pointer finger and that straight women are the opposite. They're ridiculous. :o
oh really? I must be a lesbian then LOL
My mom has that, too, and she's married to my dad so I don't think that's accurate XD

I know! Like, I never think about idols' sexualities until I wind up find ridiculous fans who analyze every little thing to find that out. It's like, when I meet people, I don't give a shit if they're dating a man or a woman, but I won't meet these idols so I give even fewer shits haha
I get curious, but most of the time I'm like "whatever."
Yeah, I get like that, too- I mean, it's nice to know who's dating who. Whether they're dating a guy or a girl isn't a dealbreaker or anything. That's what I mean. I don't know if I worded that right the first time haha
I know. :) Who doesn't get curious about their idols? (Though some get a little too curious...)
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 1:58 pm
Kyoko
3xoticson3lov3r wrote:
Kyoko wrote:@3xoticson3lov3r

Hey cutie <3 ^_^ Missed seeing you :D

I missed you too X3 How are you? I started Middle School XD
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 27, 2013 @ 6:19 pm
Kyoko
3xoticson3lov3r wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
3xoticson3lov3r wrote:
Hey cutie <3 ^_^ Missed seeing you :D

I missed you too X3 How are you? I started Middle School XD

Damn you are still a youngin <3 <3

I am great, I started my second year in college <3

I know XD

Ooh, cool!

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY U-KISS <3 Was I late? D:
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 28, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
Kyoko Good afternoon y'all! <3
Jump to post Posted: Aug 29, 2013 @ 3:12 pm
Kyoko
3xoticson3lov3r wrote:
kurumi wrote:
Kyoko wrote:I know XD

Ooh, cool!

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY U-KISS <3 Was I late? D:

not too late. technically in the west its their anniversary since its the 28th but for us yesterday was technically ukiss' anniversary!

Yep :D

Yay! I can't really make a poem like I did for SHINee though. D: DANG! T.T
Post subject: Re: Official U-KISS Thread Posted: Aug 28, 2013 @ 7:22 pm
Kyoko Crap I missed someone's birthday!

But anyway, happy birthday @immaberockinthis-ish
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:10 pm
Kyoko I had a dream Kevin was in Atlantica and that he was in a musical with Sora and then they kissed each other.

What. The. Firelasers.
Post subject: Holy crap... Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 5:16 pm