Back to Top!
Search found more than 2553 matches
Lmyunggie Welcome to KPS~
I also enjoy EXO, my bias is Lay.
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:05 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi welcome unnir
do u like ukiss?
Jump to post Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:06 pm
PerksofKkochmu Welcome to KPS Unnie!!
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:26 pm
Himchanlovelove Hello and welcome!
I also enjoy EXO <3
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:57 pm
littlejay omg hi noona! i am oppa
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:58 pm
AussiEXOtic
Noona wrote:
AussiEXOtic wrote:Welcome to KPS ^^

Do you like VIXX?

I have listened to them a little bit but plan on exploring with them more
and thank you!
<3

Good choice. They are amazing <3
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:01 am
Melons Hello...

I'm mostly a JYJ/UKISS/VIXX stan. Yoochun, Soohyun and Kevin, and Leo respectively.

My bias in EXO is Xiumin.

I'm the oldest bitch on these forums.... I just turned 49 December 6th. I am also phoenixvfire 's real life mother.
Welcome to KPS.

I am a pervert and I love younger men... and I don't care who knows it. heh. Ask anyone.. they'll tell you.... lol

Just giving you a fair warning so you don't go OMG this woman.. what is WRONG with her lol
OMG THIS WOMAN. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:02 am
shinymeanho Welcurm
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:14 pm
Melons Welcome to KPS.
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:19 pm
SimpleMotherfucker Welcome!!! Is that kris?
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:28 pm
AussiEXOtic Welcome to KPS ^^

Do you like VIXX?
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:35 pm
Calannie Hello...

I'm mostly a JYJ/UKISS/VIXX stan. Yoochun, Soohyun and Kevin, and Leo respectively.

My bias in EXO is Xiumin.

I'm the oldest bitch on these forums.... I just turned 49 December 6th. I am also phoenixvfire 's real life mother.
Welcome to KPS.

I am a pervert and I love younger men... and I don't care who knows it. heh. Ask anyone.. they'll tell you.... lol

Just giving you a fair warning so you don't go OMG this woman.. what is WRONG with her lol
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:01 am
boa578
Geseki wrote:pretty color, and I love her natural b cup

Post subject: Re: Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
evilflowers either wink or do a miley-cyrus-tongue cause both looks so weird
Post subject: Re: Is this Luhans ex gf? Posted: Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:39 pm
sunggyuluver [+94, -128] I wish I went to the concert ㅜㅜ I wanna have his cum on my face

Post subject: Re: [bREAKING NEWS!!] Sehun of EXO jacks off on stage! Posted: Dec 24, 2013 @ 8:08 pm
BuYong "He must be a virgin 'cause the thrusts are so unsteady" - @Lmyunggie
Jump to post Posted: Dec 25, 2013 @ 3:18 am
SimpleMotherfucker I was highly surprised to learn that no one had this username, yet.
My name is Sierra! I'm from the United States.
:smooch:
I have made the leap from low-key kpop fan to frequent forum-goer.
I am very pleased to be a part of this community, now!
So thank you for having me, I'm excited to meet you all.
I've been enjoying lots of EXO and 2NE1, lately.
My bias is pretty obvious.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm highly friendly!
And last but not least, I leave you a silly gif:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/2854863a8dff6f8dad53314c42f11b74/tumblr_inline_myge6nRVKz1qzfl97.gif

and hello again!!!! my biases were SNSD/fx/IU/BaeSuzy/2ne1/And BOMI CHORONG and EUNJI of a pink hehehehehe
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 1:05 am
Aquila1618 Welcome to KPS! I can't believe no one has taken that username (until now, obviously).
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:54 am
LuhanRoberto Ok welcome to kps
Post subject: Re: Hello cuties! Your Noona has arrived Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 1:14 am
Aegyozilla Welcome to KPS!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Jump to post Posted: Dec 27, 2013 @ 9:29 am