Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 Please introduce yourself here if you haven't yet.

Ohai guys! My name is Will i am from the LAND DOWNUNDAH AUSTRALIA :D.
i am 19 and if you haven't guessed i am a boy :D
I am so happy to be here it is such an honour to be included! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! *cries and hugs flowers*

My hobbies are: well obviously.. KPOP!!!!!!! and my beloved car!!!! and some other 90's artists like TLC and so on!!!
Favourite groups: 2NE1, SNSD, MBLAQ, SHINee, F(x), 4Minute, EvoL, BtoB, 2PM, EXO-K, 1TYM, After School, Rania just to name a few...
My husbands and wives are CL, Minzy, Bom, Dara, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Key, Taemin, Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Hyuna, Amber, Krystal, JB, Donghae, Taecyeon, Suho, Kai, Kikwang, TOP, Hyunsik, Lee Joon, G.O., Siwon, Sungmin, Eli, Hoon, Chansung, Yonghwa, JR, Dong Jun, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Ailee and last Hannah Montana and Cher...

yes i am a little whore...

LETS BE FRIENDS <3

I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!!!
I am the president of 2NE1_Australia on Twitter :D
Post subject: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:41 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:Welcome to KPS ^^

I'm from Australia as well XD

OH :D Really I'm from Victoria :D How about you???
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:47 am
BJWill21
shinymeanho wrote:I see Minho isn't at the top of your list this time, hmm

thats cause My queens come first!!! LOL
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:46 am
BJWill21
Melons wrote:THAT'S MY PURSE. I DON'T KNOW YOU!

But Melons... i... i love you...
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:48 am
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
AussiEXOtic wrote:Welcome to KPS ^^

I'm from Australia as well XD

OH :D Really I'm from Victoria :D How about you???

Sydney ^^

I was there like 2 weeks ago!!!! I love Sydney!!!! Im from Melbourne :D
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:52 am
BJWill21
shinymeanho wrote:
BJWill21 wrote: thats cause My queens come first!!! LOL

Minho ALWAYS comes first for me hahaha

Oh Honey <3 your so cute XD
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:50 am
BJWill21
consortguiofhuaxia wrote:Homosexual?

Homosexual honey i call it FABULOUS XD hi by the way :P
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:54 am
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:Hello future permanent active member, I'm from WA, good to have more Aussies here

I love aussie K-Pop fans we are like a giant family of friends!!!! unless one of us gets angry then its trouble LOL
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:56 am
BJWill21
takingselcas wrote:Welcome!

THANK YOU :D I legit just stared at Taeyeon and Seohyun for a while XD
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:35 pm
BJWill21 Welcome!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/47faaed8c7d6017fe265a6528adb3e68/tumblr_mf8xizO4pE1r7riffo1_500.gif
THANK YOU :D I legit just stared at Taeyeon and Seohyun for a while XD
haha. I'm not just a sone btw, I like a lot of groups you mentioned ^.^ If you need anything just ask!

Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:41 pm
BJWill21 nice to meet you mr. president. im the short asian guy.
http://caamedia.org/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/02/CAO_Obama-Handshake1-200x200.png

can u tell ur 2,000 followers to join KPS?

Why hello its great to meet you :D I can try lol but they are retry unresponsive Blackjacks :P we are australian XD thats just slang for laid back and lazy
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:40 pm
BJWill21
Melons wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
Melons wrote:THAT'S MY PURSE. I DON'T KNOW YOU!

But Melons... i... i love you...

You're @Michelle. I'm @Beyonce. Get used to being my back up foot massager.

I AINT NO MICHELLE!!!! You are the Chilli to my T-Boz!
Post subject: Re: Ohai guys :D Im new please be nice :D Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 6:51 am
BJWill21
suvizzz wrote:welcome to kps :)
I like 2NE1, Shinee and BTOB too <3

:D OH YEAH!!!!! Lets fangirl together!!!!
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:33 pm
BJWill21 Me??? I've always wanted an F(x) and 2NE1 colab project!!!!! Or Amber and CL unit or Tiffany, Yuri, CL, Minzy, Hyuna and Amber special stage! I think it could go two ways though! Epic fan war or unite fandoms!!!

what do you guys think?
Post subject: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:20 am
BJWill21
Melons wrote:@Melons and the Whores with Slutty-K.

Totes bebs!!! That sounds like such a hot mix lol
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:35 am
BJWill21
Imperfection_xoxo19 wrote:Ren & Lee Hyori <3
But that will never happen xDD

that would sound cool! but wouldn't they just battle it out to see who's prettier
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:33 am
BJWill21 Ren & Lee Hyori <3
But that will never happen xDD
that would sound cool! but wouldn't they just battle it out to see who's prettier
Hahah, yeah. ^^
or Ren & Dara, they'll make a perfect collab, but Ren isn't blonde anymore xDDD :lol:
OMG YES!!!!! Like a Kiss Pt.2 lol it would be great!!!!! :D
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:54 am
BJWill21
badtzmaru wrote:This might sound weird but...

Lee Hi and Zelo.

Actually that would sound really cool!!!! you could have lee hi do a smooth jazzy vocal with Zelo picking it up for a dance like chorus LOL i like it!!!
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:32 am
BJWill21 HEY GUYS :D

IM NEW HERE!!!!! FELLOW BLACKJACKS LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
i am the president of @2NE1_Australia on twitter if you follow me there HELLO SARANGHAE :D
WHO IS READY FOR 2NE1 EPICNESS IN 2014!!!!
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 6:01 am
BJWill21 Guys I'm actually really concerned...

As a huge Blackjack I've noticed how much Bom's face has changed to the point where she looks so different from Debut days... But seriously I'm starting to believe that she has overdone the plastic surgery to the point where i can tell her face has been completely re-done and its effecting her pronunciation she's always had a unique voice in the past but its changed so much now and the fact that she can't move her top lip is very worrying.. personally i believe that this is YG at fault CL has told the public that he has called the members of 2NE1 ugly so many times most of them have insecurities! Now i don't buy into the skin condition or defect in the nose bullshit i believe its YG making them fee terrible about themselves that hey got and get this done to them to feel better... CL is my queen and she's a strong girl so I'm not to worried about her but its mainly Bom and recently Minzy i know Minzy has only got her nose done but how long until its something else that "needs fixing".... I've also picked this up with other artists like Lee Hi she has had some facial alterations not major but small ones!!! its not just YG either its almost every group... basically i just want to know your opinions on plastic surgery and were you think the limits are for it! Like SNSD's Jessica looks completely different to her pre debut days! Im not dissing any groups because SNSD is one of my ultimate bias groups too this is just a question to you all :D

thank you for allowing me to rant this question out lol!
Post subject: Brain fart!!!!! As a Blackjack and fan of other groups I'm worried!!! Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:28 am