Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 HEY GUYS :D

IM NEW HERE!!!!! FELLOW BLACKJACKS LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
i am the president of 2NE1_Australia on twitter if you follow me there HELLO SARANGHAE :D
WHO IS READY FOR 2NE1 EPICNESS IN 2014!!!!
i AM " crayjack 2NE1flipflop " on twitter, welcome. TBH I am more active on Twitter than here. I have sometimes tweeted you in the past.
Yeah i think i remember your username :D Its great to meet you :D
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:16 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21 Probably not long. The new nose doesn't fit her face, so she'll prolly get a new nosejob or more likely slowly rework the face to fit the nose.[/quote]

Lol i'll agree with you there!!! How much needs to be down before they say no more!
BJWill21 Who do you think will be able to remain in the spot light for the years to come?
Personally i think is Demi Lovato even though i love Selena Gomez (Come & Get It is may jam!!!!)
i think this whole Miley Cyrus phase will be over by next year! She's already boring everyone thats
why she stopped twerking LOL (WASSUP anyone?) but yeah seriously think that Demi has the it factor
to remain the most relevant and stronger artist! As for Bridget... let hope she finds her forte soon!
Post subject: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:57 am
BJWill21 OHAI :D I'm new here too :D LETS BE FRIENDS *hugs*
Post subject: Re: Hello ppl ~ Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:51 am
BJWill21
i AM " crayjack 2NE1flipflop " on twitter, welcome. TBH I am more active on Twitter than here. I have sometimes tweeted you in the past.
Yeah i think i remember your username :D Its great to meet you :D

Likewise.

BTW how are your efforts to get support for a 2NE1 concert in Australia shaping up? Any interests from Australian Promoters in the big cities yet?

We are trying really hard! but the damn promoter is giving us the same answer that they gave us when Big Bang went on world tour!!! But we are determined to see 2NE1 on aussie shores this year! So fingers crossed it should happen :D
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 07, 2014 @ 5:19 am
BJWill21 Basically its a physical thing in the beginning but any bias thats starts with physical fizzles out short after! Basically i like looking for their body language and their attitude when they are performing you know :D As in they are in the field cause its a passion not just something they are doing for cash! also i have a weak spot for strong voices and rappers! CL is my ultimate she is my queen the one and only baddest female <3 her forever! i find she's an amazing role model and TBH my original bias in 2NE1 was Minzy but thats cause we are both from the 94 line and i still lover her but he is second to CL because her attitude is so addictive and she's so perfect! the only chick i'll ever go straight for XD as for the guys its mainly their rapping skills or their looks!!!!! like i absolutely love Tiffany and Taeyeon of SNSD cause they have amazing voices and addictive personalities and Donghae of Suju is just so damn HOT!!!! lol hope that answers it without making me look like a total perve.....
Post subject: Re: How do you choose your biases? Posted: Jan 07, 2014 @ 5:30 am
BJWill21 Heres the sich!

I loved JJ Project! They are perfect together their energy and voices and the are just perfect!!!! Now JYP has taken them away and is like I'm gonna change you! And adds 5 more people to the group! I personally think its full laziness on JYP's side! Meaning less effort will be put into promotion cause JJProject had a fanbase to begin with and they are just using them with added extras! Now I'm expecting the debut single to heavily feature JB and JR vocals and a lot of screen time in the MV's its basically gonna be Hyuna and her back up dancers! or like Miss Suzy sure i don't doubt that the others have talent i just think JJ Project should have ben left a their own duo and GOT7 debut as just the 5 of them whether or not JYP had this intention for JB and JR all along i just think its a move that is lazy on JYP's side its like taking the remaining wonder girls and debuting them with 3 new chicks and calling them Cha-Ching JYP in the Big 3... i don't think so anymore its gotta be SM YG and Cube (Now that they have Rain)
id love to hear your opinions :D
Post subject: I'm not sure how i feel about GOT7... Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:38 pm
BJWill21 You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 3:48 am
BJWill21 OMG I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Post subject: Re: Wow what a wonderful man Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:09 am
BJWill21
shinymeanho wrote:
Melons wrote:L.
M.
A.
O.

OMG YOU FELL FOR IT. :lol:

This post makes him look mean, so I think I win here.

hey!!! you said some really mean things to me!!!! this was just to end on a happy resolution <3 YOU
Post subject: Re: Wow what a wonderful man Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:14 am
BJWill21 Ive been using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for 6 months now and I've found myself back in my iPhone 4s.
I mean i agree the Samsung is such a better phone but it just so wasn't me i didnt like the layout or
the way it operated i found myself downloading Espire Launcher to give it the IOS6 and IOS7 feel.
Im really considering a 5c in blue but I've heard in september the iPhone 6 is coming out?

What do you guys suggest plus what do you currently use or want?

<3 all you guys!!!
Post subject: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:33 am
BJWill21 Hilary Duff. The Queen.

LOL alright, post 2000s Disney, I'd say that sadly Miley has the power, but she has so much gimmick going on, that she's becoming a fad. Selena and Demi are definitely in it for the long run. They've got HUGE followings.

I won't deny Hilary Duff she is just amazing!!!!! She wrapped her album last year and its set to drop in early 2014! So thats exciting :D
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:15 pm
BJWill21 Lol if i still had it sure :P but m brother took it as soon as it landed back in the box! Sorry please still love me :D
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:19 am
BJWill21 I agree i prefer to hold the album in my hand to feel it and be able to put it on the shelf when I'm done! Digital music just hasn't got the same appeal to me as going out to buy the album Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21
Imperfection_xoxo19 wrote:My Demms! <3 she used to be my idol before KPOP and I know she has the power and the voice to remain relevant <3
She's amazing <3

I FREAKING LOVE DEMI!!!!!!!!! If they all formed a girl group i think they would be bigger than Little Mix in the states in my opinion lol
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:16 pm
BJWill21
Jac wrote:Lol who the fuck is Bridget?

Exactly!!!!

LOL she is the star of Good Luck Charlie and she has a few singles out but relatively unsuccessful
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:12 pm
BJWill21 I Live in Melbourne Australia! I know it isn't as hot as other parts of Australia but we had a very very slow summer this year it was basically 12-18 degrees celsius for most of November and December its like the seasons forgot they where supposed to be doing their job!!!! BUT NOW! we have shot up to 38 degrees celsius for two days now!!!!! JUST NO MELBOURNE!!!! NO!!!!! you need to allow me time to a climitise to your stupid weather patterns! for all your tourists that have never visited Melbourne we are best known as having all 4 seasons in one day! Literally the morning will be sunny then by lunch its raining like a hurricane before turning into spring and triggering all our hay fever and the nights becoming winter and repeating daily! but nope its just been hot and sticky... go away weather i hate you...
Post subject: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:17 pm
BJWill21
generic wrote:I just accidentally walked into two feet of snow while I was shoveling. ;____;

SEND IT HERE PLEASE :D I love the snow lol we never get it in australia cause its always to warm
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:41 pm
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:Sounds like in WA, its been so unusually mild this year..... now its kicking off

My friends in WA and she's been snap chatting me and like OMO ITS SO HOT whats it like in WA usually?
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:42 pm
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:It's really hot in Sydney as well right now. I'm basically dying right now lol

I know I went for a drive and my air con died when i was driving today so basically in in the coolest corner of my house i can find and dying a little more each minute :(
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:40 pm