Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 well! as you people know im an AUSSIE :D hehe im in Melbourne Australia and frankly i CBF studying anymore so im sitting in my university study area waiting for class to start! SO!!!!! Ask me any questions you guys may have about Australia!!!! and no @littlejay i don not own a Kangaroo...
Post subject: ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT AUSTRALIA Posted: Oct 12, 2014 @ 3:46 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21 Weirdest place in Australia? Something worth visiting  >:D oh god!!! There is so much to see! haha!!! BUT! I would have to choose rottnest island!!! The home of the worlds happiest animal! THE MIGHTY QUOKKA!!!!
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/katriona_s/24054029/255364/255364_original.jpg 

Australia has so much to offer!! it really depends on what you wanna see and do lol!!!!
Post subject: Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT AUSTRALIA Posted: Oct 13, 2014 @ 4:34 am
BJWill21 Ok so this is a similar question that is applicable to all Wondergirls English singles!!!!
Dami Im won Xfactor Australia and she has been making music in English! But she released a Korean Single (a remake of her english song) called Super Love in Korea!!!! She is Korean... the song is in Korean... does this make it Kpop or regular pop??? much confusion on my half! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Korean Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9HR0WXhTA

English Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcFsXmisQQ
Post subject: Does this count as Kpop? Posted: Oct 18, 2014 @ 7:07 pm
BJWill21

Why USA why?
Post subject: 2NE1 Censored on U.S. Radio Posted: Nov 04, 2014 @ 10:18 am
BJWill21 CONGRATULTIONS!!!!! I know the feeling haha!!!!!
 i did stats this year too! I hate them!!! SO CONGRATS GURL!!!!! 

Also those Jackie gifs are god!!!! haha
Post subject: Re: Yaaay go me! Posted: Nov 07, 2014 @ 4:45 pm
BJWill21 Australia be waiting for 2NE1 and YG Family like...

Post subject: Re: I fucking hate YG and 2NE1 tour Posted: Nov 07, 2014 @ 4:47 pm
BJWill21 ok so i got bored in a lecture last year at Uni soooooo! as a result i made this and i just found it again haha! i apologise for the horrible editing but it still makes me laugh!
Post subject: MEAN GIRLS KPOP STYLE! JUST SHHHHH AND WATCH! Posted: Dec 03, 2014 @ 9:30 pm
BJWill21 But going straight to the final just like that?
I can smell the $ LMAO You think money had something to do with it! You might wanna go check with the Austrian organisers! They are the people who threw us in the final! Its so the Semi's aren't changed too much because the order and timing has already been worked out for it!! There is no amount of money we could give to convince the EBU to let us compete its all on their part! im guessing someones a little butthurt that we get to compete haha! How is it that nobody has an issue with Israel in the competition but insert Australia and bitches start crying hahaha! Australia has a higher amount of European population than Israel   First of all, they did get a lot of shit so please don't talk as if you know what people did or did not say when it came to Israel participating. And Europeans living in a certain country does not defy whether or not they should be allowed to participate. Clearly you don't know how Eurovision's participating works. 

Now, on another note, there is a clear reason people don't like Australia participating, which is simply the fact that they're only an asoociate of the EBU, but not accepted as actual members simply because Australia is not in the EBU broadcasting area. 
The “European Broadcasting Area” is bounded on the west by the western boundary of Region 1, on the east by the meridian 40° East of Greenwich and on the south by the parallel 30° North so as to include the northern part of Saudi Arabia and that part of those countries bordering the Mediterranean within these limits. In addition, Iraq, Jordan and that part of the territory of Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey and Ukraine lying outside the above limits are included in the European Broadcasting Area.
https://eurovisiontimes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/800px-european_broadcasting_area.png?w=300&h=217
This is the broadcasting area. See australia there? nope. 
All countries in that area, including Morocco, Iraq, Jordan etc (all african) can join if they pleased. 

People don't liek Australia participating because Australia is not a real member of the EBU and therefore should not be allowed to participate. If other European or non-European countries that are within the broadcasting area cannot participate because they don't have a membershp, then why should Australia. That is the issue. Not butthurtness from Unique 's side. Also, about the money, all europeans know Eurovision is one of the most corrupt things in the world at the moment. We all know countries vote only for those they owe money to or need help from or are scared of. Not because they actually like the song. 
Another thing that pisses them off is the fact that Ustralia can go straight to the finals. We know it's not up to Australia itself, but it's still not fair to other contestants. And whether or not Australia managed to do it by paying people off or not, does not matter. People think it's unfair, whether or not it was Australia who made the dicision. 
You have 100% logic! I agree with a majority of it! Yes we are not an active EBU member and we are not on the list but the EBU issued the invitation and approved it themselves... so i understand why people are annoyed but there lies the issue not with our participation but with the EBU plus we are invited as a guest for the 60th anniversary! we aren't a permanent member of the competition its a one off! Unique said our entry was illegal and makes many references to money being flung around... Australia has a long running joke with the EBU and the contest that we try and get into the competition and they deny us its literally a funny commentary we have running for years but to say our entry is paid and illegal... where is her evidence? It's a legitimate invitation to the competition! WE WHERE INVITED BY THE EBU AND THE COMPETITION ORGANISERS IN VIENNA! Unique is butthurt because she's providing false statements to justify her anger! 
Post subject: Re: Australia competing in the Eurovision: Yay or Nah? Posted: Feb 14, 2015 @ 7:49 pm
BJWill21 Aren't you like.. 30 or something... whats with the childish rants hahaha!
Post subject: Re: MAN FUCK SNSD AND FUCK SONES Posted: Feb 13, 2015 @ 4:36 pm