Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 I just accidentally walked into two feet of snow while I was shoveling. ;____;
SEND IT HERE PLEASE :D I love the snow lol we never get it in australia cause its always to warm
Heheheh, no. I hate the heat. cx

DRINK WATER, YEEEEEEAAHHHH.
Lol i was born in the wrong country!!!! I can't stand the heat i love cold weather
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21 Sounds like in WA, its been so unusually mild this year..... now its kicking off
My friends in WA and she's been snap chatting me and like OMO ITS SO HOT whats it like in WA usually?

Well I'm like 2 hours south of Perth so a couple of degrees cooler but normally we would have had plenty of days over 40 by now. We've only had like 2 lol edit: wait no! None! No days over 40 yet!

we have had 2 so far... *Le cries* we are in for one on Tuesday!!! i should just move to the south pole
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 8:55 pm
BJWill21 I Live in Melbourne Australia! I know it isn't as hot as other parts of Australia but we had a very very slow summer this year it was basically 12-18 degrees celsius for most of November and December its like the seasons forgot they where supposed to be doing their job!!!! BUT NOW! we have shot up to 38 degrees celsius for two days now!!!!! JUST NO MELBOURNE!!!! NO!!!!! you need to allow me time to a climitise to your stupid weather patterns! for all your tourists that have never visited Melbourne we are best known as having all 4 seasons in one day! Literally the morning will be sunny then by lunch its raining like a hurricane before turning into spring and triggering all our hay fever and the nights becoming winter and repeating daily! but nope its just been hot and sticky... go away weather i hate you...

Lol sounds like the exact opposite here in Canada where it's like -30 degrees Celsius
Can i stay with you!!!!! I love the cold!!! and I've always wanted to go to Canada LOL
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:38 pm
BJWill21
shinymeanho wrote:
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:@shinymeanho your mans got boobs :lol:

Damn, they're almost bigger than mine.

I knew you where going to say something on here eventually XD Look at that piece of perfection!!!!!
Post subject: Re: Minho Is Perfect! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:44 pm
BJWill21
huhlo wrote:I'll send you some cold ♥

*blushes* we just met aren't you gonna buy me dinner first
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 8:57 pm
BJWill21

Asides from Jack and Will being total hotties this woman is one of my ultimate role models!!!
Post subject: Who here is in love with Karen Walker? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 9:07 pm
BJWill21 I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 have announced their comeback and it shares the same title as their upcoming world tour!!!! the poster is bloody amazing and i am full of excites!!!!!! an album with the title All Or Nothing can only mean one thing!!!!! IT WILL BE FREAKING EPIC!!!!!! My queens are back and (hopefully in full force but knowing YG I'm not hoping for much) will once again dominate the charts!!!!!!
http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/01/af_org/2NE1_1389766985_af_org.jpg
Post subject: I AM FULL OF EXCITES!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 4:26 am
BJWill21 Woaw, nice. I hope the 'all or nothing' rule applies to what their next comeback track will be.

(Insert sarcastic remark about how Australia won't be in the in the World Tour line-up)
Gah! we all know that Australia isn't part of the world!!! Im president of 2NE1_Australia I've been trying with my team (meaning me and my friend LOL) for 3 years to get them here!!!
Post subject: Re: I AM FULL OF EXCITES!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 4:59 am
BJWill21 So although I'm still in love with Kpop I've become obsessed well more like fallen in love with again! with the 90's pop music!!!! So just to give you guys an idea and for all you youngins that didnt know there was music in the 90's heres a list to be nostalgic or once again for all you youngins to discover old classics!

TLC - No Scrubs
TLC - What About Your Friends
TLC - Baby Baby Baby
TLC - Waterfalls
TLC - Creep
TLC - Red Light Special
TLC - Silly Ho
TLC - Fanmail

Spice Girls - Stop
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Spice Girls - Holla
Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There
Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life
Spice Girls - Viva Forever

Destiny's Child - Independent Women
Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
Destiny's Child - Say My Name
Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'

Aqua - Barbie Girl
Aqua - Candy Man
Aqua - Dr. Jones
Aqua - Back In The 80's

Christina Aguleria - Genie In A Bottle
Christina Aguleria - Come On Over

Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

Cher - Believe
Cher - Strong Enough
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time (I know its not from the 90's but it was on her greatest hits album released in the 90's lol)

S Club 7 - S Club Party

Liberty X - Just A Little

Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca

Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now

B*Witched - C'est La Vie

Billy Crawford - Pokemon Theme (From the 2000 movie)

Let Me Know if you like any or if you guys remember them lol!
Post subject: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 5:44 am
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:@shinymeanho @melons

you guys remember this #1?

dem effects

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!! ITS BEEN AGES SINCE IVE HEARD THIS!!!
Post subject: Re: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 6:07 am
BJWill21 Anyone else who used to like the Vengaboys? Maybe it was just me who loved them..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKksMJY1z0g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ
Good God, I used to sing this out loud when I was a kid ._.
I remember these guys!!!!! My sister was obsessed with them!!!! It was always a fight between us whether to listen to TLC or the Venga Boys
Post subject: Re: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 6:16 am
BJWill21

HOLY SHIT! That would be sooo rare! its not even on iTunes!! This was like me and my sisters favourite song ever! Ah the days of Rage
http://i.imgur.com/bITd1GT.jpg

THAT. IS. OUTSTANDING.

bjwill21 I totes forgot you were an Aussie for some reason lol
LOL NO PROBS!!!!! AUSSIE PRIDE!!!!! Lol totes jamming to all these classics <3 the 90's
Post subject: Re: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 6:17 am
BJWill21

THAT. IS. OUTSTANDING.

bjwill21 I totes forgot you were an Aussie for some reason lol
LOL NO PROBS!!!!! AUSSIE PRIDE!!!!! Lol totes jamming to all these classics <3 the 90's

I'm so gonna do some mainies blasting Jackie with the windows down on Australia day now
LOL I do mainies blasting Spice Girls and TLC all the time!!!! and you'll be surprised with how many people actually stop what they are doing just to dance to the song or sing along to it XD People double take cause i drive a Commodore XD its an odd mix lol 90's pop with a Commodore but i love it!!
Post subject: Re: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 6:22 am
BJWill21 OMFG ONE I FORGOT BUT LISTENED TO ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k73M1OtJa-4
Post subject: Re: So I've recently gotten back into the 90's pop mood!!! Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 6:25 am
BJWill21 I know this is totally random but i was eating Jelly Beans and I've decided that i hate all the flavours except the Blue ones! i used to like them but now ill only eat blue for some reason.... LOL
Post subject: Whats your favourite Jelly Bean colour/flavour? Posted: Jan 20, 2014 @ 7:38 pm
BJWill21
Chrystal wrote:Lightbrown - butterscotch(sp?) :smooch:

THATS AN ACTUALLY FLAVOUR O_O I've never seen them!!!
Post subject: Re: Whats your favourite Jelly Bean colour/flavour? Posted: Jan 20, 2014 @ 7:51 pm
BJWill21 I agree 100%

I used to be the biggest YG Stan up until 2011 when 2NE1 dropped off the face of the earth after 2NE1 TV and their 2nd mini album promotions where finished!!!! 2NE1 are my biggest inspiration and i love my girls more than i can describe CL is my freaking queen and ill always support them no matter what!!!! but as for the whole break up thing! i cannot see the girls making it to 2015... as long as they are under YG he will jet keep pushing them deeper and deeper into the ground! TBH my ultimate dream for them is to leave YG all 4 girls and take Tablo and Teddy with them and form their own label!!!! They would do so well if they where in charge of themselves! I don't see 2NE1 continuing as a whole in 2015or beyond and as much as it pains me to say this i don't see a huge goodbye either it will be the sad endings of groups like B*Witched and Liberty X where people will just forget about them because they haven't performed on stage for ages and the label will drop them! YG is an asshole and his ruins everything good! Look what he did to SuPearls he kept Lee Hi and pissed off Michele Lee and she was the one with an amazing voice! but he ruined it because he must enjoy it! Look at what his doing to this new group! its been 3 years and their are still in the process of debuting! If he was serious about them he wouldn't be taking so long!!!!! he ruined Gummy's career and he has cut Se7en lose and lost him too! his lack of understanding how to deal with women saw the end of Swi.T and now he is ending 2NE1 he has been nothing but rude to them all theses years apparently according to CL he is constantly telling them how ugly they are and telling them how they should either wear more makeup or even get Plastic surgery! Look what he did to Bom apparently his constant nagging about her looks is the reason why she keeps getting surgery! He has tried on CL and she has threatened to leave the company if he tries again but he succeeded with Minzy altering her face with her new nose! I don't buy all that bullshit about medical/skin conditions.... no... but as for the management with 2NE1 their P.D. was taken away from them last year and they still are in need of one! their whole image change is not the way to keep them relevant! Their relevance was the whole sting female independent woman concept!!!! It reminded people of TLC and they where successful because they where not the typical girl group singing about partying and loving boys! they sent a positive message out to their audience and thats what 2NE1 was and should still be!!!! id love to see 2NE1 has a long living career like SNSD or TVXQ but i don't see them making it past 2015... the album name is made by 2NE1 themselves ALL OR NOTHING!!!! this tour and this album will show them what Blackjacks think of them!!!! They want to see that they are still relevant and see if they still have the support of us! BLACKJACKS NEED TO PULL THEIR FINGERS OUT!!!!! Our girls need us but YG needs to go!!!! So there is only one thing we can do when the time comes for launching this album and tour!!!! Support them by buying the album legally and go to the tour if its in your country! because the more this album gets popular and noticed the longer career 2NE1 will have! :D

Sorry if i missed the point of your post lol i just feel very strongly about them
Post subject: Re: I'm frustrated with YGE Posted: Jan 20, 2014 @ 7:09 pm
BJWill21 I AM SO FULL OF EXCITES!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY SO READY FOR THIS!!!!!!
Post subject: Re: 2NE1 + Dark KnightTrailer Posted: Jan 21, 2014 @ 5:57 am
BJWill21 I AM SO BLOODY EXCITED ABOUT THIS COMEBACK ALL OR NOTHING STYLE CONCEPT EVERYTHING I LOVE IT I AM SO HYPED AND READY FOR THIS!!!!!! BUT!!!! i felt like i had seen YG do this before... and with some digging through my K-Pop library i found it!!!! *insert flashback sequence* 2002 Swi.T I'll Be There http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaiyRRO_KU *and now fade back to 2014* All Or Nothing although its a concept i love it kind of makes me sad! because this was the same style Swi.T used before they said goodbye and broke up!

Let me know what you think!
Post subject: 2NE1 All Or Nothing!!! Posted: Jan 21, 2014 @ 6:18 am
BJWill21 I think anyone who has seen my post about 90's pop knows what I'm into lol but I'm curious to see what other music you guys actually listen too :D Something you guys don't know is that asides from being a full time fangirl i love the Eurovision song contest!!! Im counting down the days until it happens this year!!! YAY!!!!! and as a result it exposed me to European pop and with Europop there is a whole different world of music there too! I love Lena from Germany Serebro from Russia Loreen from Sweden and Milan Stankovic from Serbia just to name a few :D so i think that when people look at my iPod they probably see the U.N. considering i have music from all around the world lol let me know what you guys listen too :D I'm very curious!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c6a83500b17c65aae1db70dbcb220656/tumblr_mmx1cbgDbz1rrj7jmo1_400.gif
Post subject: What else do you guys listen to besides K-Pop? Posted: Jan 29, 2014 @ 3:55 pm