Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 shinymeanho and BJWill21

Tragedy.

T
The rain was heavy and shinymeanho knew a storm was coming. The room was stuffy and filled with tension as she could only think of her love to return home safely. As she goes to the lounge room, she was frighten by a continuous loud knocks on the door, hesitant, she slowly walks up to the door, hoping her love was going to be there when she opened the door. She checks the peep hole only to see a grey silhouette, she slowly opens the door with the safety lock in place and speaks.
"Hello" she answers. The strange figure, whispers "You" beneath their cold breath sending the chills down her spine.
"I'm sorry, I'm the baby sitter" she responds, "The home owners are not home, sorry!" she added as she slowly shut the door. The knocks continue and as she peered through the peep hole, the person never left.
She opened the door once more and raises her voice, "The owners are not here! Please go!" but this did not phase the stranger person at the door.
She continued to stare at the figure as time went by trying to intimidate them, it did not work. As she was about to close the door, a bolt of lightning flashes and reveals the figure, this strange figure she has been talking to all this time was BJWill21.
"Sorry BJWill21, I didn't see it was you! I thought you were a mass murderer!" as she unlocked the safety lock to let him inside.
Laughing, BJWill21 said, "Well, sorry for having a creepy entrance! I was just seeing if you had any electricity and by the looks of it, you do!" he continued to smile as Shinymeanho gave him a towel to dry himself off.
Shinymeanho looks out into the yard as she still waits for her love to come home, BJWill21 turns around to see her looking worried and asks, "Anything wrong?"
She jumped a little forgetting she had a visitor for a second. She closes the door and in a worrisome tone, "Well, yes. My husband hasn't come home. I worried about this weather. I don't like him driving to and from work in this weather. It just makes me worried that's all. Hopefully he'll come home soon!", she looks up and started to smile.
"Oh well, I'm just worried that's all!", she added and asked "Would you like a drink?" to BJWill21.
He kindly nodded and accepted, he said something but shinymeanho couldn't hear as lightning struck, "Could you please repeat that?" she asked.
"I didn't come over here to see if you had electricity, I came over to tell you something!" he said in a soft tone.
Surprised, shinymeanho turns to him and waits for what he has to say, "So" she began, "What is it?".
BJWill21 looks down and whispers beneath his breath, "Your love and I...."
"My what?" she exclaimed! "Your love and I have been hooking up!" BJWill21 shouted.
She just stood still, motionless, she couldn't bare what was just said. She dropped to the ground and put her hands over her head, one tear drop fell and the rest soon came after. Like the heavy rain outside, the flow of the tears continued to come.
"Well, this is why Minho is been hooking up with me. Like lols laters bitch" BJWill21 said in a sassy way, and left the house.

THE END.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!! Soz Shinymeanho but its true...
Post subject: Re: Write a love story about two forum members! Posted: Jan 30, 2014 @ 12:41 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21 I FREAKING LOVE QUOKKAS!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY OBSESSING OVER THEM!!!!!! THEY ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE ANIMAL LIKE FOREVER!!!! THEY ARE LIKE THE CUTEST HAPPIEST THING ON THE PLANET AND I WISH TO OWN THEM ALL AND BE THEIR FRIENDS AND HUG THEM ALL DAY!!!!! http://postgradproblems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/892092937db9f752879c3394cd66996d.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/383b195209ffdd8c9480901c8b3d79a8/tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo4_500.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UI4f_DWdm78/UhY3AFDHaQI/AAAAAAAAASY/BXt44NGclKU/s1600/QUOKKA.jpg

They are native to Western Australia in a small place called Rottnest Island! I live in Melbourne Victoria... WAE IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN EPIC CUTENESS AND ME SO DAMN FAR!!!!!!
Post subject: I LOVE QUOKKAS!!!! Posted: Jan 30, 2014 @ 6:04 am
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:Lol I live in WA and apparently I heard there are tiny colonies on the mainland too, they are mega cute the way they hop around

If i supply you with a cat cage can you send one to me :D I am literally obsessed!!!
Post subject: Re: I LOVE QUOKKAS!!!! Posted: Jan 31, 2014 @ 11:17 pm
BJWill21 Lol I live in WA and apparently I heard there are tiny colonies on the mainland too, they are mega cute the way they hop around
If i supply you with a cat cage can you send one to me :D I am literally obsessed!!!

haha I might get put in jail for that, if you send me a wombat I'll hook you up with a quokka
Dammit :P i'll try to get you a wombat but the last one i saw was on the Hume Highway just out of Albury XD maybe if i hit up the Zoo i can get you one XD
Post subject: Re: I LOVE QUOKKAS!!!! Posted: Jan 31, 2014 @ 11:27 pm
BJWill21
Melons wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:So ahhh im gonna have a picnic in Fed Square in my 2NE1 merch on the 20th anybody wish to join me? and does anyone own a bag big enough we can stuff Rain in???

I have class. :(

Wag it!!!
Post subject: Re: The guest accompanying Running Man in Australia will be ... Posted: Feb 14, 2014 @ 6:30 am
BJWill21
mentalxfiction wrote:Are you sure you're not female? I can't imagine a guy having a voice like this lolol. Good cover though~

known him 7 years and I'm still asking myself that question! Welcome to an infinite loop of self doubt LOL
Post subject: Re: Posted: Feb 14, 2014 @ 6:34 am
BJWill21 I have heaps of K-Pop CD's that I'm willing to sell and they are all in new condition :D so id be more than happy to see this happen :D
Post subject: Re: Selling/Buying&Exchanging Goods Posted: Feb 16, 2014 @ 5:34 am
BJWill21 so im a bit late on the Frozen trend and everyones probs sick of hearing about Let It Go lol but its sill one of my favourite songs like EVEAH!!!!! so i mashed up the Korean and English versions to for a super version lol!! I love Demi and i love Hyorin so let me know what you think about it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTYJjQMMRXs
Post subject: Hyorin/Demi Lovato Mash up Posted: Feb 18, 2014 @ 3:42 am
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:This is really good ^^

THANK YOU :D <3
Post subject: Re: Hyorin/Demi Lovato Mash up Posted: Feb 18, 2014 @ 4:52 am
BJWill21 OK!!!! so i got bored and created my own dance track lol I'm currently in the process of making my own music and i thought i'd share it with you :D <3 YOU GUYS!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think!
Post subject: ORIGINAL SONG - 2NE1/kpop inspired by ME :D Posted: Feb 28, 2014 @ 1:02 am
BJWill21 i can not explain how speechless i am... all i can say is what the frucks is happening at YG... O_O
Post subject: Re: So I googled YG Entertainment... Posted: Mar 03, 2014 @ 4:22 am
BJWill21
boa578 wrote:Watch movies and get dirt about other idols

That actually sounds like fun LOL i would totally go mean girls though and ask them all burn book type questions!
Post subject: Re: Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 7:05 pm
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:Hand feed him and cuddle him lol

Thats so cute LOL!!!!! id love to be your bias if i was famous XD
Post subject: Re: If you had 1 night with your bias what would you do? Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 7:35 pm
BJWill21
Owlsarecool15 wrote:I would make them sing for me.................and then later it would be like

Let me touch your abs...........

This = YES!!!!!
Post subject: Re: If you had 1 night with your bias what would you do? Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 7:54 pm
BJWill21 gimmie the deets people don't hold back!!!!
Post subject: If you had 1 night with your bias what would you do? Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 7:01 pm
BJWill21 ....So that means Jonghyun or Kai ....yup nope. That's a fucking set-up, I'm not getting arrested or banned for my thoughts lolol

I actually want to practice dance with Kai but I think we all know how that will end
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72969pDbo1r8x9ve.gif
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/kimmicci/tumblr_m3um8ygDvY1rp801f.gif
Post subject: Re: If you had 1 night with your bias what would you do? Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 9:55 pm
BJWill21 to see people that have the same train of thought as i do!!!! this makes my faith in our Blackjack fandom stronger!!!! I am a proud CLassified this is just being over played and people are overreacting!!!! Trolls are behind the hate and death treats and ugh my feels are jet all over the place! Blackjacks i love you and IDGAF what anybody ever says!!!! i love MTBD and i don't believe any of the allegations against her! now if we could all return to living in the peace and harmony of the kpop world that would be great! CL LOVE FOREVER!!!!!!! even if it was an accident i can assure you it was never meant to be offensive!!!!!! its just a song lets just love it for the epicness that is inside it!!!!!
Post subject: Re: CL’s “MTBD” deemed offensive to Muslims. Posted: Mar 07, 2014 @ 7:50 pm
BJWill21 I keep entering bid wars for things on eBay!!!! i mean its all K-pop related things but still if i don't want it i still bid for it because hey! cheap kpop why not!!!! but i think its time i came clean about this and let everyone know I'm an eBay addict!!! WAE OH WAE MUST EBAY BE SO CRUEL TO ME!!!!! KPOP WAE U SO ADDICTIVE!
http://p4.storage.canalblog.com/48/09/743955/80426905_o.gif
Post subject: I have a problem... Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:28 pm
BJWill21 I once got into a massive bidding war with this one guy who kept sniping rare records from under my nose. I really wanted to win one so I bid above what it was worth and actually won it lol, it cost like $200. I'm gonna have to hang onto it for about another 20 years to see a profit from it I think lol
O_O WOAH!!!! what record was it? I wanna get the TLC CrazySexyCool record but they are so rare i can't find it!!!
Post subject: Re: I have a problem... Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:57 pm
BJWill21
Pitu-chan wrote:I feel your pain T.T

*le hugs* We can get through this!!!
Post subject: Re: Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:56 pm