Back to Top!
Search found 269 matches
BJWill21 I once got into a massive bidding war with this one guy who kept sniping rare records from under my nose. I really wanted to win one so I bid above what it was worth and actually won it lol, it cost like $200. I'm gonna have to hang onto it for about another 20 years to see a profit from it I think lol
O_O WOAH!!!! what record was it? I wanna get the TLC CrazySexyCool record but they are so rare i can't find it!!!

Its called A Little Bit Of Shangrila by Our Plastic Dream (mega psychedelic lol) but it was in near mint condition and its really rare so its not too much of a facepalm, just paid about $50 too much haha.

Have you got an ebay alert thing for it? Its super handy for rare stuff
no actually :( i got on once but it was in Japan and they where asking way way way to much for it!
Post subject: Re: I have a problem... Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:06 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BJWill21
Pitu-chan wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:I feel your pain T.T

*le hugs* We can get through this!!!

we can fight it!!

even if i don't make it! Promise me you will always stay strong T.T T.T T.T
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:09 pm
BJWill21
Pitu-chan wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:we can fight it!!

even if i don't make it! Promise me you will always stay strong T.T T.T T.T

We should form a help thingy so we can fight it together XD

"Anonymous United eBay addicts of the interwebs" AUEAI for short LOL we could do this!
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:28 pm
BJWill21

Its called A Little Bit Of Shangrila by Our Plastic Dream (mega psychedelic lol) but it was in near mint condition and its really rare so its not too much of a facepalm, just paid about $50 too much haha.

Have you got an ebay alert thing for it? Its super handy for rare stuff
no actually :( i got on once but it was in Japan and they where asking way way way to much for it!

Haha the Japanese are massive record collectors, I got my most prized record from Japan and then when I sold it the buyer was from Japan too! Lol
Clearly i see a lot of records from Japan! I'm actually surprised you can buy records in places like JB HI FI!!!! its a shame they only print really old stuff or top 40 stuff lol! As if anyone wants to buy Katy Perry or Lorde on records! i wanna buy my 90's R&B stuff so i can finally have good use for my record player
Post subject: Re: I have a problem... Posted: Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:19 pm
BJWill21
dragonstar wrote:Who do you like more..CL or Bom?

CL MY QUEEN THE ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE I LOVE HER SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!

BOM is just adorable though XD
Post subject: Re: Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:17 pm
BJWill21
Melons wrote:I want cheesecake.

thats a statement not a question...
Post subject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:16 pm
BJWill21
Melons wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
Melons wrote:I want cheesecake.

thats a statement not a question...

OFfer Springrolls for cheesecake?

yes! i accept!
Post subject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:21 pm
BJWill21
wonwon wrote:do you like my new dp?

YES :D lol its so cute!
Post subject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:26 pm
BJWill21 So i live in suburban Melbourne nothing special just a whole bunch of middle class families and old women who dress and act likes they are 21 again... anyways so like i went for a drive today and i was like O_O WHY IS MY STREET BLOCKED OFF AND WHY IS THERE SO MANY COPS AND FIRE TRUCKS! anyways through the power of media i found out that the house was a meth lab and exploded! i was like NO WAY!!!!! so i went for a drive when they all cleared out and the house has like collapsed in on itself and all the rooms looked empty from what was left of the standing structure! Its clear the house needs to be bulldozed and re built but still it was the most exciting thing about my day XD so yeah...
Post subject: HOUSE FIRE!!!! Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 9:30 pm
BJWill21 whats ur favorite all time song from 2ne1?
WAE U GIMMIE HARD QUESTION FOR HUH!!!!!! i can't choose i love them all so freaking much!!!!!! i think if i had to choose it would be Go Away or Can't Nobody!!!! I loved that style and era for 2NE1 their looks the sound the MV's it was just so much YES!!!!!!!
Post subject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 9:18 pm
BJWill21 that's scary. I hope u don't live too close to that house cause the toxic is probably in the air now.

get u one of these
http://www.proki.org/images/5000mask.jpg
I live like 3 streets over!!!! i didnt think of the air!!!! now I'm worried!!!
yes usually meth labs are very toxic. They will close down an area around the house until everything is cleaned up. I know this shit cause I live in the ghetto.
LOL!!!! that probs explains why the block the house is on is sectioned off by cops!
Post subject: Re: HOUSE FIRE!!!! Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 9:42 pm
BJWill21 whats ur favorite all time song from 2ne1?
WAE U GIMMIE HARD QUESTION FOR HUH!!!!!! i can't choose i love them all so freaking much!!!!!! i think if i had to choose it would be Go Away or Can't Nobody!!!! I loved that style and era for 2NE1 their looks the sound the MV's it was just so much YES!!!!!!!
what about from their new album? Which song did u like most?
MTBD!!!!!!! BUT! as it is a CL solo and not 2NE1 I'm gonna say Come Back Home
Post subject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING Posted: Mar 15, 2014 @ 9:47 pm
BJWill21 YES YES YES!!!!!! I LOVED THESE PERFORMANCES SO FREAKING MUCH! CL MY QUEEN OWNED IT LIKE ALWAYS I WANTED TO HUG BOMMIE SHE CRIED WITH SO MUCH JOY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY QUEENS!!!!!! 2NE1 NOLZA!!!!!!!!!!
Post subject: Re: 2NE1 1st Win for Come Back Home Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 1:36 am
BJWill21 So I just read the thread from BJWill21

And there's also a Fire on our place

and I logged in to AKP and saw this...

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/03/af_org/2PM_1394932664_af_org.jpg

2PM's comeback is going to be so hot that an actual fire started during their MV filming!

While the boys were gearing up for their comeback by working on their MV, a fire erupted at around 10:30 PM KST on the 15th. Thankfully, the fire was small and it was extinguished before the fire department arrived.

The fire department told Star News, "The damage was not that big. There were no people hurt." The police that the fire started when an ember from an unknown source fell onto a nearby sponge. They're currently investigating the actual origin through witnesses.

2PM is currently working on their new album with an April comeback in mind. It's a good thing no one was hurt, hopefully this won't cause any undue delays!

I don't know whether to find this humorous of be very concerned that every things on fire! LOL
Post subject: Re: So I guess today is 'The World's Fire Day' ? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:39 am
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:Chris Evans.

should i include a shirtless pic of Chris hems worth just incase XD
Post subject: Re: Who would you pick? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:41 am
BJWill21 Chris Evans.
should i include a shirtless pic of Chris hems worth just incase XD

Haha! I had a feeling someone would say that.
Though that still wouldn't help. It's not that I don't find Thor attractive I do but I'm more attracted to Chris Evans.
OH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND LOL!!!!! I chose Chris Hemsworth cause i see him as less of a bad boy lol i mean if Chris Evans rocked up to my door id be like (Due to the descriptive nature of this section a censor bar has been placed over the top of it) and that is the story of how i no longer have ovaries!
Post subject: Re: Who would you pick? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:47 am
BJWill21

Haha! I had a feeling someone would say that.
Though that still wouldn't help. It's not that I don't find Thor attractive I do but I'm more attracted to Chris Evans.
OH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND LOL!!!!! I chose Chris Hemsworth cause i see him as less of a bad boy lol i mean if Chris Evans rocked up to my door id be like (Due to the descriptive nature of this section a censor bar has been placed over the top of it) and that is the story of how i no longer have ovaries!

:lol:
Imagine both of them knocking at your door :grin:
*que the sound of a check out chick* WET FLOOR SIGN TO ISLE 1!
Post subject: Re: Who would you pick? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:51 am
BJWill21 They are both stunningly out of control hot, and they both actually seem like really nice guys. Chris E. does seem like he might be a little less on the family guy side of things than Chris H, but that's fine with me because I don't want to live in a nice big house with a white picket fence, a 2 car garage, a dog and 2.5 kids anyway. I do want to be committed to just one person, but I don't want to live a wholesome life style riddled with the plague of children and mortgages...eugh.

Lol so I choose Chris Evans, when it comes to white guys I prefer darker hair and all that too.
i actually really like your thinking! LOL and wwwww kids... they are not for me XD
Post subject: Re: Who would you pick? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:48 am
BJWill21
evilflowers wrote:
Melons wrote:

I don't want to start anything so I'll just ignore this

LMAO You should have seen Jessicas face!!!!
Post subject: Re: 2NE1 1st Win for Come Back Home Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:25 am
BJWill21
AussiEXOtic wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:
AussiEXOtic wrote:
:lol:
Imagine both of them knocking at your door :grin:

*que the sound of a check out chick* WET FLOOR SIGN TO ISLE 1!

Hahaha!! :lol:

SOMEBODY WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT THIS!!!!!! LMAO
Post subject: Re: Who would you pick? Posted: Mar 16, 2014 @ 5:54 am