Back to Top!
Search found 386 matches
Melons @Melons and the Whores with Slutty-K.
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:27 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Imperfection_xoxo19
BJWill21 wrote:
Imperfection_xoxo19 wrote:Ren & Lee Hyori <3
But that will never happen xDD

that would sound cool! but wouldn't they just battle it out to see who's prettier

Hahah, yeah. ^^
or Ren & Dara, they'll make a perfect collab, but Ren isn't blonde anymore xDDD :lol:
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 5:45 am
Imperfection_xoxo19
that would sound cool! but wouldn't they just battle it out to see who's prettier
Hahah, yeah. ^^
or Ren & Dara, they'll make a perfect collab, but Ren isn't blonde anymore xDDD :lol:
OMG YES!!!!! Like a Kiss Pt.2 lol it would be great!!!!! :D
Yes!! Wow! *q* I'm already dreaming! *q* :drool:
Post subject: Re: What dream colab have you always wanted??? Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 6:04 am
SEAFIRE HEY GUYS :D

IM NEW HERE!!!!! FELLOW BLACKJACKS LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
i am the president of 2NE1_Australia on twitter if you follow me there HELLO SARANGHAE :D
WHO IS READY FOR 2NE1 EPICNESS IN 2014!!!!
i AM " crayjack 2NE1flipflop " on twitter, welcome. TBH I am more active on Twitter than here. I have sometimes tweeted you in the past.
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 1:46 am
wonderboyzbooyah Hello everyone here☺
I'm new here so lets introduce!

I'm Nadia , I'm 16 years old and I'm a girl from Italy :3

My hobbies are.... wait my only hobby is fangirl all the time╚(•⌂•)╝ AHAHAHAH just joking, i love reading, writing, singing and obviously i love music ✌
My favourite k-pop groups are Nu'Est, WonderBoyz, B.A.P, 2PM, Infinite, B1A4, BTS, U-Kiss, SHINee, EXO, VIXX, TEEN TOP :smooch:

My biases are Ren, Aron, Young Boy, Zelo, Sunggyu, D.O., Hyuk, Woohyun, Jungkook <3

Here's a selca *sorry if i'm not cute :c*
-
-
https://24.media.tumblr.com/fef21a55c5970ef6915e3ca3882e5852/tumblr_myz7f9KwVq1rn654co1_500.jpg
Post subject: Hello ppl ~ Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 2:54 am
Chrystal Guys I'm actually really concerned...

As a huge Blackjack I've noticed how much Bom's face has changed to the point where she looks so different from Debut days... But seriously I'm starting to believe that she has overdone the plastic surgery to the point where i can tell her face has been completely re-done and its effecting her pronunciation she's always had a unique voice in the past but its changed so much now and the fact that she can't move her top lip is very worrying.. personally i believe that this is YG at fault CL has told the public that he has called the members of 2NE1 ugly so many times most of them have insecurities! Now i don't buy into the skin condition or defect in the nose bullshit i believe its YG making them fee terrible about themselves that hey got and get this done to them to feel better... CL is my queen and she's a strong girl so I'm not to worried about her but its mainly Bom and recently Minzy i know Minzy has only got her nose done but how long until its something else that "needs fixing".... I've also picked this up with other artists like Lee Hi she has had some facial alterations not major but small ones!!! its not just YG either its almost every group... basically i just want to know your opinions on plastic surgery and were you think the limits are for it! Like SNSD's Jessica looks completely different to her pre debut days! Im not dissing any groups because SNSD is one of my ultimate bias groups too this is just a question to you all :D

thank you for allowing me to rant this question out lol!
Probably not long. The new nose doesn't fit her face, so she'll prolly get a new nosejob or more likely slowly rework the face to fit the nose.
getyourcrayon HEY GUYS :D

IM NEW HERE!!!!! FELLOW BLACKJACKS LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!
i am the president of 2NE1_Australia on twitter if you follow me there HELLO SARANGHAE :D
WHO IS READY FOR 2NE1 EPICNESS IN 2014!!!!

Hi there!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9785cnYNb1revtlmo1_500.gif

This thread hasn't been very active lately since a lot of us moved to twitter buuuut I'll try to come here a bit more often. I'm Claudia and I'm Bom biased :D
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 1:45 pm
mashunja WUUUUUUDDDDUUPPPPP!! Hello guys! it's been so long i havent visited the forum...im mostly on twitter nowadays..pretty much as active as before .. if any of u feels lonely here (since the ppl who kept this alive aren't posting anymore but just stay on twitter) u guys can send me a message and i'll tell u where to find us..

meanwhile ,let me wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! may this year not only bring happiness to us and bla bla but an actual FULL album for 2ne1 LOL! cant believe we are in 2014 and still no new album feels deprived still
I didn't read your message correctly and I saw this. I almost peed my pants with excitement. I wish I haven't read it again... x_x
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jan 05, 2014 @ 12:27 pm
Imperfection_xoxo19 Yes, I know... My poor Bommie T.T I'm worried about her...
I saw some of their 'Missing You' performence & she's struggling to sing & that's not good :( I fell in love with 2NE1 because of Bom's voice back then, now... her voice isn't the same, it's not the same voice I used to be addicted..
She should really stop, I do care about her a lot because she's my bias T.T
I hate YG for that, I always did... everyone said that people called Bom fat and ugly... that's why she destroyed herself with plastic surgery!...
rokomoko
She didn't have any friends or family to tell her she was pretty the way she was? People are going to say hateful things but it should matter more what a loved one says. I thought she looked fine pre debut and during big bang songs.

That doesn't help her. Her situation is similar to how aneroxic people think they're fat. You can tell them a million times that they're not fat they still don't believe it. Bom is ill, what she needs is help. Because no matter how many surgery's she makes, it won't change how she feels. And yeah she looked perfect back then.
I've always thought after all these surgeries she should take a break from idol life. Cause it seems to be causing her more stress and harm than good. And Korea isn't very good with these types of illnesses from what I understand.

True. Knetizens are kinda hypocrites. They tell you you are ugly right to your face, but once you got surgery done, they call you plastic. They don't realize that not everyone can be born as a natural beauty. They should stop it. I heard 2NE1 will be on Hiatus after the World Tour. That would be the perfect time for Bom to take a break from the industrie. Cause she seriously needs it. She might end up loosing her voice if she keeps this up.
PandaBread Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.
She didn't have any friends or family to tell her she was pretty the way she was? People are going to say hateful things but it should matter more what a loved one says. I thought she looked fine pre debut and during big bang songs.

That doesn't help her. Her situation is similar to how aneroxic people think they're fat. You can tell them a million times that they're not fat they still don't believe it. Bom is ill, what she needs is help. Because no matter how many surgery's she makes, it won't change how she feels. And yeah she looked perfect back then.
I've always thought after all these surgeries she should take a break from idol life. Cause it seems to be causing her more stress and harm than good. And Korea isn't very good with these types of illnesses from what I understand.
mashunja Poor girls. I'd understand if they really were ugly. Even then it'd be pretty nasty to call them ugly...
But they're pretty! They don't need to change anything. And Minzy looked fine with her schnozzle. Bom was very cute too. Those haters can really make or break a person. But god damn girl, put on your heels and strut like a diva and spit on those ugly hating faces.
So much for women standing for each other. Bleh..
rokomoko Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.

PandaBread Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.
rokomoko Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose. Jump to forumJump to topic
Imperfection_xoxo19 My Demms! <3 she used to be my idol before KPOP and I know she has the power and the voice to remain relevant <3
She's amazing <3
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 8:52 am
SugarShapley I think Selena could become relatively relevant as an actress if she worked hard on that. Miley, I don't know, maybe if she drops some of the gimmicks and actually convinces people with her music. I don't know who Bridget is. As for Demi, it depends, if what Joe Jonas said is true then she might at some point get the karma for her lies.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 9:21 am
Nobody Lindsay Lohan

Hmm I think that Bridget will remain semi active but she'll mostly do disney/abc shows and movies. Selena will probably be around for a little bit because of her acting, Demi I don't see lasting out very long even though her music is good, and Miley.... well she's going to burn out soon like Bieber.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 9:23 am
Heechul
Jac wrote:Lol who the fuck is Bridget?

omg lmfao I was just about to say that
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 9:24 am
badtzmaru Britney Spears.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 9:29 am