Back to Top!
Search found 386 matches
Nova_REMIX Hilary Duff. The Queen.

LOL alright, post 2000s Disney, I'd say that sadly Miley has the power, but she has so much gimmick going on, that she's becoming a fad. Selena and Demi are definitely in it for the long run. They've got HUGE followings.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 06, 2014 @ 1:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee Miley because she's a walking, twerking gimmick. Demi will not since she's probably going to be sent to rehab again (and she lacks a it factor), Selena may be the runner up after Miley. Bridgit, LOL no.

Hillary and Raven, the best out there, no shoddy gimmicks, just respect unlike all the others. Also Shia LaBeouf <- he's probably the most successful one for the 2000s Disney stars.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:19 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy I would say Miley Cyrus. Despite how you may feel about her on a personal level regarding her life choices, you cant deny she has talent. Shes incredibly versatile. She makes quality songs from country/pop, to rock, to power ballads, to rnb influenced hype songs.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:24 pm
Yaayanee Not looking forward to any of JYP's groups. I agree with you, it would have been better to debut the other 5 separately.
Post subject: Re: I'm not sure how i feel about GOT7... Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 10:01 pm
Noona All I know is that I'm getting a huge 90's vibe off them thus far
Post subject: Re: I'm not sure how i feel about GOT7... Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:55 pm
Melons You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 3:53 am
shinymeanho @BJWill21 promised he would stop hassling me about being a bigger Minho stan than me if I wrote him a post praising him.
What a lovely 2NE1 fan you are.
Now we can both live in harmony knowing that we stan him equally although let's be honest here
Here is your post.
Post subject: Wow what a wonderful man Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:08 am
Melons L.
M.
A.
O.

OMG YOU FELL FOR IT. :lol:
Post subject: Re: Wow what a wonderful man Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:09 am
AussiEXOtic I've always had Nokia until recently that i got myself Samsung Galaxy 3. I love the phone can't complain. It's better then all the other phones i had.
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:40 am
Melons
BJWill21 wrote:
Melons wrote:
BJWill21 wrote:Sisters boyfriend switched with me! he had a S4 and i had an S3 4G he didnt want it he only signed up to the plan LOL

lmao. I need to get a new phone soon T.T I want a sony again. I loved mine

What happened to your Xperia???

Oh nothing. Works perfectly, mum wants me to get a new plan.
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:46 am
nampuppy Samsung!
I've dropped my phone multiple times and nothing goes wrong.. whereas Apple.. >_>
And I don't like the Apple layout.
But I love Apple for their ipod though.

I need a new phone and I want the S4.. omg gimme it xD
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:52 am
Chrystal I use a Samsung Galaxy 3, and am more or less happy with it.

If it broke and I had to get a new one, I'd prolly get another Samsung or an HTC...
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:57 am
Yaayanee I don't particularly like Apple, but I have an iPhone 4 and it's great. I had a LG flip phone before. I guess it's between Apple and Samsung (everyone else in my family has this).
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:04 am
evilflowers Well I'm just like you. Years ago I got my first iphone 3GS. Afterwards I bought the iphone 4 and after that the 5. then I deciced to get the samsung galaxy s4. I had it for maybe 2 weeks?? Just like you I installed the launcher so that it looks like iOS 7 and I thought how dumb am I? I sold the Galaxy one and took my iphone 5 again. I just love everything about it. And like they say, once a iphone always a iphone =) My contract expires in december until then they have released the iphone 6 and then I'll get that too.
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:12 am
Melons
BJWill21 wrote:When are you due to get another contract! Come over to Amaysim :D Join the... very... very... orange... side... LOL

My contract ended and we can cancel any time.
Post subject: Re: What do you prefer? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:21 am
bubbletea I want to say Demi since I love love love her voice.. But Miley has stuck it out well so far keeping the limelight on her despite her image and whatnot.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:49 pm
Nova_REMIX Hilary Duff. The Queen.

LOL alright, post 2000s Disney, I'd say that sadly Miley has the power, but she has so much gimmick going on, that she's becoming a fad. Selena and Demi are definitely in it for the long run. They've got HUGE followings.

I won't deny Hilary Duff she is just amazing!!!!! She wrapped her album last year and its set to drop in early 2014! So thats exciting :D
WELL. I know that I'll be getting that album then. Goodness. It's been awhile since the Queen came back.
Post subject: Re: Which former disney star has the power to remain relevant??? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:45 am
shinymeanho This has happened to me thrice now. The first being Infinite's Be Mine album, and now MBLAQ's BLAQStyle AND BLAQStyle 3D repackaged album. I know I'm a few years late, but I still really want these albums. It makes me so sad. This is why I have to illegally download.
Post subject: I hate when albums go out of print and you can't buy them anywhere Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:41 am
bubbletea I Live in Melbourne Australia! I know it isn't as hot as other parts of Australia but we had a very very slow summer this year it was basically 12-18 degrees celsius for most of November and December its like the seasons forgot they where supposed to be doing their job!!!! BUT NOW! we have shot up to 38 degrees celsius for two days now!!!!! JUST NO MELBOURNE!!!! NO!!!!! you need to allow me time to a climitise to your stupid weather patterns! for all your tourists that have never visited Melbourne we are best known as having all 4 seasons in one day! Literally the morning will be sunny then by lunch its raining like a hurricane before turning into spring and triggering all our hay fever and the nights becoming winter and repeating daily! but nope its just been hot and sticky... go away weather i hate you...

Lol sounds like the exact opposite here in Canada where it's like -30 degrees Celsius
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:25 pm
wonwon Sounds like in WA, its been so unusually mild this year..... now its kicking off
Post subject: Re: ITS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 7:31 pm