Back to Top!
Search found 663 matches
XxGamerGirlxX Loooooooooooooool XD
I cracked up so much, I've no fucking idea about what I've just read I just really love the fanmade subs, never fails to make me laugh xD
Post subject: Re: EXO showtime [fanmade subs]....WAT Posted: Jan 07, 2014 @ 12:33 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
XxGamerGirlxX

He's shined quite a bit on showtime too :please: He's so cute its hard to resist :nervous:

He really is. I can't believe i never fully noticed him. Just cannot.
Hopefully he leaves me alone. I don't want to feel like this T.T

You poor thing; its the terrible thing Exo does to us. Trust me even I was conflicted with a certain BaekLu a few weeks ago; then Sehun happened all over again XP
Have you been able to find your bias yet ?

I totally agree with that! xD. I really have had a hard time choosing biases in Exo. At the beginning of History era, Chanyeol and Luhan were my biases, but then suddenly Baekhyun jumped out of no where during MAMA era -Finally found my ultimate bias, not only in Exo, but as my ultimate bias of all kpop groups- xD! Also, Kris somehow became my 2nd bias during Growl era.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 9:13 am
XxGamerGirlxX I really can't decide on one, so I chose two of my biases with Baekhyun ><
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg713/scaled.php?tn=0&server=713&filename=rvdm.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480
http://static.tumblr.com/097de370bd5e80cfcf25b4c1bffd651f/0qlolup/b5Umrgia7/tumblr_static_tumblr_moku31qbby1rahwk5o1_500.jpg

Your bias with the one you ship him with
Post subject: Re: Post a picture of your bias with... Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:46 pm
XxGamerGirlxX Welcome to KPS ;p
Post subject: Re: My Introduction.. (New Member^^) Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:19 am
XxGamerGirlxX It's funny how a LOT of people bashing SM, well I'm sorry, but YG is no better! -I really don't care about the companies, I dislike both of them-
I really love bigbang and 2ne1, their music is good. BUT I must admit they're not THAT talented.

YG stans always say "YG is the best company for talents" "No one is as talented as YG artists"
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? SERIOUSLY?! YG has 2 groups with a medicore talent as a whole. They don't even do THAT good at live(s).
2ne1:
CL: Her rap isn't good at all. All what she does is screaming live, her voice isn't good either. Idk why YG gave her solo with that voice.
Minzy: She has a good voice, but her dances are so bad. Oh and she has done two plastic surgeries (for people who bash SNSD for PS)
Bom: SHE'S COMPLETELY USELESS! Her voice is so annoying, her plastic surgeries ruined her face and her voice.
Dara: C'mon, she's just a visual with a beautiful face, with a completely NO TALENT. (She's on the same level with Yoona, but at least Yoona can dance)

Bigbang:
GD: His composing is really good... but his voice.. his voice just sucks! He doesn't even sing half of the songs live! (At least SM artists try their best to sing live even though their voices are bad)
T.O.P: When he raps.... he's just a dog barking, even though he's hot and sexy, lool xD he's my bias in BB, but I have to admit
Seungri: Medicore voice....
Taeyang: Good voice, but sucks as a rapper. In Ringa Linga live shows, he'd either sing the chorus and ignore the rap or vice versa . -YG stans don't want to admit that he lipsynced most of the song live... why? "of course it's because he's from YG" "He DID sing, but the mics sucks"
Daesung: The only person with a talent in YG.

So STOP BEING FUCKING DELUSIONAL! NEITHER YG OR SM BETTER THAN THE OTHER!
^
It feels soooo nice to let that out xD

Omg, I love you <3 you said EXACTLY what's in my mind. (I don't hate bigbang nor 2ne1, but that's the truth)
Post subject: Re: Official Bash the fuck out of Kpop thread Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 12:51 am
XxGamerGirlxX Welcome to KPS ;p

Thank you XxGamerGirlxX <3 Thanks for accept ! and Nice to meet you <3

Really? wow, I found many EXOfans here... :nervous:
They is fabulous ^^

Once again, nice to meet you XxGamerGirlxX !
Sorry, late to reply T.T

Ikr, I was happy to meet EXOfans, too.
Nice to meet you, too!
it's okay ;p
Post subject: Re: My Introduction.. (New Member^^) Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 11:41 pm
XxGamerGirlxX I will admit Big Bang are quite fun when performing live but they lip sync sooo much omg. In one of the major music shows (idk which one), they lives were cool & fun but they pretty much lip synced 95% of it. You could hear them trying to hype the audience while they were singing/rapping their parts. And people give EXO shit for lip syncing....

^
THIS!
and I'm not a big fan of exo -I just love their songs-, but they'd always go angry and whatsoever just because they lipsynced. Also, I hate how people compare Exo and Bigbang about live performances because Bigbang is no better than Exo! Bigbang lipsyncs 95% of the song without dancing, just standing there and screaming, while Exo, at least, can dance. I remember Exo being chewed just because they lipsynced in MAMA, FFS they had 11 minutes of dancing continuously (the intro, remix, growl and wolf dances), do you know what did they say? "artists shouldn't lipsync no matter what" and then when I told them that Taeyang CLEARLY lipsynced, they said "no, the mics sucks" "the dance is so hard so he can't sing and dance at the same time". And when exo don't lipsync and you can clearly hear their voices and panting whether they sang good or not , they'd say "the backtrack is louder" "they suck at live" "they can't sing" "so not talented". That's what I call DELUSIONAL!
playing devil's advocate

EXO has 12 dudes. Each one is probably singing like 5-10 seconds except for the mains. There's no damn reason they should be lipsyncing of all people .

1st, It's not like they can choose whether to lipsync or not <reason>. 2nd, It's true they're 12, but only 6 or 5 of them sing 10 seconds isn't really a short time, btw . 3rd, they only lipsync in the comeback stage or awards, but people would still say "they ALWAYS lipsync", it's not like Exo is THE ONLY GROUP IN KPOP that lipsyncs, they're just trying to find excuse to bash Exo.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 4:38 am
XxGamerGirlxX
playing devil's advocate [/spoiler]

EXO has 12 dudes. Each one is probably singing like 5-10 seconds except for the mains. There's no damn reason they should be lipsyncing of all people .

1st, It's not like they can choose whether to lipsync or not <reason>. 2nd, It's true they're 12, but only 6 or 5 of them sing 10 seconds isn't really a short time, btw . 3rd, they only lipsync in the comeback stage or awards, but people would still say "they ALWAYS lipsync", it's not like Exo is THE ONLY GROUP IN KPOP that lipsyncs, they're just trying to find excuse to bash Exo.
#1 isn't a reason - it's irrelevant because it's not like I said either of them had a choice or not. Just shows how much faith SM has in them.
#2 what....no all of them sings. XD Not all sings a lot, but they all do for both K and M promos and OT12 promos. 10 seconds is nothing and not all of them even sing that long. Kris only had like 3 seconds in Growl I believe.
#3 They lipsync for more than that. Comeback stages, all SM groups do (unfortunately) lipsync for them. But there's no excuse for EXO to be singing for award shows. That's the one time all groups should be singing live if anything.[/spoiler]
Your last part is nonsensical - so if others lipsync it's alright? What about groups near EXO's age like BAP, VIXX, BTS who lipsync more often than them AND they have less members AND just as difficult choreo (even harder at times) .

Loool, I didn't say anything about other groups. And when Exo were Exo-K and Exo-M (History and Mama era), they hardly lipsynced. They didn't even lipsync on their debut stage. #2, I know they all sing. I actually meant that without the main singers, the others combined together don't even reach 15 seconds of singing. I don't know why SM started making them lipsync when they became 12 "faith or not" , but that doesn't change the fact that they're forced to lipsync.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 5:22 am
XxGamerGirlxX
#1 isn't a reason - it's irrelevant because it's not like I said either of them had a choice or not. Just shows how much faith SM has in them.
#2 what....no all of them sings. XD Not all sings a lot, but they all do for both K and M promos and OT12 promos. 10 seconds is nothing and not all of them even sing that long. Kris only had like 3 seconds in Growl I believe.
#3 They lipsync for more than that. Comeback stages, all SM groups do (unfortunately) lipsync for them. But there's no excuse for EXO to be singing for award shows. That's the one time all groups should be singing live if anything.[/spoiler]
Your last part is nonsensical - so if others lipsync it's alright? What about groups near EXO's age like BAP, VIXX, BTS who lipsync more often than them AND they have less members AND just as difficult choreo (even harder at times) .[/spoiler]

Loool, I didn't say anything about other groups. And when Exo were Exo-K and Exo-M (History and Mama era), they hardly lipsynced. They didn't even lipsync on their debut stage. #2, I know they all sing. I actually meant that without the main singers, the others combined together don't even reach 15 seconds of singing. I don't know why SM started making them lipsync when they became 12 "faith or not" , but that doesn't change the fact that they're forced to lipsync.
Yes, you did when you implied that EXO only gets shit about lipsyncing because it's EXO but in reality, it's because no one likes when groups lipsync often. You used an excuse , I'm countering it.

UM yes they did. They probably lipsynced more for MAMA then they usually do now. -.- I remember how peeps gave them shit and that's how that began their image of 'lipsyncing all the time (This is not true, it's only an exaggeration BUT they do lipsync more than necessary. I KNOW it's a fault of SM (not EXO's choice) but when you compare to other groups in SM, most of them sang live majority of the time even during debut). What Exotics don't get is, people give EXO shit for lipsyncing because they usually do it more than necessary. SM only forces groups to lipsync for comebacks or when members are REALLY sick or tired - SHINee, SNSD, f(x), DBSK sang live even when they were rookies. Hell, larger groups have less of an excuse to lipsync, bottomline.

I'm really not trying to use an excuse or anything. I meant they will get angry if only Exo lipsynced more than any other group. For example, let's say Bigbang lipsynces just as the same amount as Exo, would they still get the bash that Exo gets? I'm also not against lipsyncing, but people exaggerate on their reactions if Exo did it.
That's what I'm trying to get to. In the end it's not their fault, whether they have excuse or not, it's still NOT their fault.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 6:04 am
XxGamerGirlxX I do play football (you call it soccer in American, I think), table tennis and I'm planning to play badminton. I really love a lot of sports, but I can't play some of them -eg. Basketball- because I'm short (I'm 17 yrs old, 159 cm), but I would still do it because I love sports ;p
Post subject: Re: Do any of you play sports? Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 2:31 pm
XxGamerGirlxX Ok, so I finally listened to some of the tracks and I have to say I actually quite like it?!
I haven't heard all of it but what I heard was quite nice, and what's so bad about Steppin'?
Unfortunately besides Something there's no other song which I would want to keep replaying non-stop, so I do like the album but to be fair there's nothing much exciting about it ..

I agree with you. I REALLY looked forward their comeback long time ago, but too bad, it wasn't what I was expecting...
Post subject: Re: everything in tvxq's new album sucks Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 2:46 pm
XxGamerGirlxX
jsa wrote:JYP is behind the times.

It's like he lives inside his own bubble. (I don't think anyone would argue against this really…)

That is all.

IKR!! xD
Sometimes it feels like instead of Big 3, it's only big 2: SM and YG, loool XD
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jan 09, 2014 @ 10:40 am
XxGamerGirlxX
I agree with you. I REALLY looked forward their comeback long time ago, but too bad, it wasn't what I was expecting...
I didn't pay much attention to them before but the teasers for this comeback really grabbed my attention..
It was not as good as I was hoping, but I don't think it sucks.
Your sig & dp are beautiful, btw *^^*

Yeah, it was okay
Ikr, yours look beautiful too, I guess we have the same bias xD
Post subject: Re: everything in tvxq's new album sucks Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 5:03 am
XxGamerGirlxX Am I the only one who's cracking up after reading this? XDDD
What kind of rumor is that? Worst rumor ever XD, it'd even be more funnier if people actually believed it XD
XxGamerGirlxX
laury look at those legs <3 <3 <3 V at airport so handsome he look so good with dark hair <3 <3 <3
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d7d29ba562a4084de73debcdce413086/tumblr_mz2zzvV9tW1s70o1po1_500.jpg
He's becoming better looking everyday oh gosh :drool:
And daaaamn the dark hair, I didn't think I would like it that much, because I just love his debut hair so so so much, but it looks amazing.

Is V your bias in BTS?
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 6:08 am
XxGamerGirlxX Looool, YG is trolling again xD
Post subject: Re: [NB] YG has a full plate comin up next month Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 8:28 am
XxGamerGirlxX HEY guys. Noobie here! After watching this thread for a while and getting past the nervous jitters to post... :nervous:

I was wondering, I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, or if anyone has taken any notice to it...

But what do you guys think about Kris' relationship with the other members of the group? After watching Showtime, it sometimes looks as if they ignore him a lot... or just, refuse to respond to the things he says. It makes me feel slightly awkward in my heart for him lol.

Am I trippin, or is this something thats noticed by others?

Hi!! Welcome to the thread <3 I'm still new here too so we can be newbies together.

I haven't been paying attention to the recent episodes of Showtime, but I think Kris just likes to do his own thing instead of him being ignored by the members.

By the way, is Kris your bias? (although it might be obvious with your name...)

Yay! <3 Welcome too, then! I think that is the case with Kris aswell, but it just doesn't seem like he has any type of connection with the others. They just sort of brush him off when he attempts to interact... I don't know.

But yes, if the name and the icon didnt give it away, Kris is my ULTIMATE BIAS! I love him... he's just so...him. lol. Who is your bias?! (unfortunately I can't see the images on my work computer)
I think it's just your imagination :p. Just like what Phoreal said, Kris sort of like to do things on his own. He still seem to have a caring personality, like when he and Tao bought the dog toy and when he offered some bbobi(I think that what it's called) to Baekhyun to eat. Also, they actually give him a lot attention in Exo Showtime, they'd always laugh when he makes jokes, they were also praising him during the ""exo showtime press confernce" saying that he's really funny and stuff like that. So, Instead of "they brush him off", I think they really love and respect him.
And welcome to the forum, I'm also new here ;p
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 9:18 am
XxGamerGirlxX @Phoreal
Thanks, my ultimate bias is Baekhyun, 2nd is Kris and 3rd would be Chanyeol and we have D.O that ruins it sometimes, lol :pp
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 9:41 am
XxGamerGirlxX KrisTheNoonaSlayer
I think I became a fan around Mama era? When History was released back then, I only liked Chanyeol and Luhan, but didn't care about the rest. One month later, Mama MV came out an made me like Baek, but still didn't care about Exo as a whole. Then Exo-K debuted on Music Bank... I saw them sing live, they were sooooooo amazing and they all looked so handsome, so I completely fell in love with them and became more interested in them(I liked Exo-M during Wolf era). After that my life was ruined after seeing them in interviews and stuff like that and became a hardcore Exotic :pp
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 11:27 am
XxGamerGirlxX
laury wrote:
XxGamerGirlxX wrote:Is V your bias in BTS?

Yup!

Me too, lol. Seems like we have the same taste :pp
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 12:02 am