Back to Top!
Search found 634 matches
Himchanlovelove Hiya!!! Welcome! :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 12:08 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
littlejay Hello and welcome to KPS!
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 12:05 pm
sunggyuluver welcome to kps :)
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:32 pm
terucake Welcome! It's good to see another EXO stan here! We have an official thread for the OT12 here too.
What languages have you learned? I tried learning Japanese through an online class and sucked at it. I kinda like to plan trips for fun too. They never happen though cause I'm bad at managing my money.
Are there any other groups you like?
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:33 pm
Noona THE EXOTICS KEEP EXPANDING. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.
We also share a bias, so bonus points 4 u.
Welcome to our humble abode. I hope you settle in well :)
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:48 pm
LynnX Welcome, welcome!
Enjoy your stay! :)

What other groups do you like besides EXO?
Post subject: Re: Greetings from your friendly neighborhood noona! Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 1:22 pm
generic
KrisTheNoonaSlayer wrote:
generic wrote:How do you pronounce your name?

It's pronounced jah-KWAY-Uh.

<3

Cool. c:

Welcome~

:nervous:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 08, 2014 @ 7:54 pm
phoreal HEY guys. Noobie here! After watching this thread for a while and getting past the nervous jitters to post... :nervous:

I was wondering, I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, or if anyone has taken any notice to it...

But what do you guys think about Kris' relationship with the other members of the group? After watching Showtime, it sometimes looks as if they ignore him a lot... or just, refuse to respond to the things he says. It makes me feel slightly awkward in my heart for him lol.

Am I trippin, or is this something thats noticed by others?

Hi!! Welcome to the thread <3 I'm still new here too so we can be newbies together.

I haven't been paying attention to the recent episodes of Showtime, but I think Kris just likes to do his own thing instead of him being ignored by the members.

By the way, is Kris your bias? (although it might be obvious with your name...)
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 8:44 am
XxGamerGirlxX HEY guys. Noobie here! After watching this thread for a while and getting past the nervous jitters to post... :nervous:

I was wondering, I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, or if anyone has taken any notice to it...

But what do you guys think about Kris' relationship with the other members of the group? After watching Showtime, it sometimes looks as if they ignore him a lot... or just, refuse to respond to the things he says. It makes me feel slightly awkward in my heart for him lol.

Am I trippin, or is this something thats noticed by others?

Hi!! Welcome to the thread <3 I'm still new here too so we can be newbies together.

I haven't been paying attention to the recent episodes of Showtime, but I think Kris just likes to do his own thing instead of him being ignored by the members.

By the way, is Kris your bias? (although it might be obvious with your name...)

Yay! <3 Welcome too, then! I think that is the case with Kris aswell, but it just doesn't seem like he has any type of connection with the others. They just sort of brush him off when he attempts to interact... I don't know.

But yes, if the name and the icon didnt give it away, Kris is my ULTIMATE BIAS! I love him... he's just so...him. lol. Who is your bias?! (unfortunately I can't see the images on my work computer)
I think it's just your imagination :p. Just like what Phoreal said, Kris sort of like to do things on his own. He still seem to have a caring personality, like when he and Tao bought the dog toy and when he offered some bbobi(I think that what it's called) to Baekhyun to eat. Also, they actually give him a lot attention in Exo Showtime, they'd always laugh when he makes jokes, they were also praising him during the ""exo showtime press confernce" saying that he's really funny and stuff like that. So, Instead of "they brush him off", I think they really love and respect him.
And welcome to the forum, I'm also new here ;p
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 9:18 am
XxGamerGirlxX KrisTheNoonaSlayer
I think I became a fan around Mama era? When History was released back then, I only liked Chanyeol and Luhan, but didn't care about the rest. One month later, Mama MV came out an made me like Baek, but still didn't care about Exo as a whole. Then Exo-K debuted on Music Bank... I saw them sing live, they were sooooooo amazing and they all looked so handsome, so I completely fell in love with them and became more interested in them(I liked Exo-M during Wolf era). After that my life was ruined after seeing them in interviews and stuff like that and became a hardcore Exotic :pp
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 11:27 am
phoreal KrisTheNoonaSlayer When they first debuted, I was only interested in History and MAMA. I did get into EXO-M for a little bit then lost interest until they came back with Wolf. Although the song was terrible, I started liking all 12 of them when the album came out and when they went to Happy Camp being adorable idiots. So I guess you can call in a push-and-pull relationship (I think).

For me the members' ranking is like this:
1. Chen - the ultimate troll :grin:
2. Lay and D.O - they're both too adorable
3. Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun - they're adorable too
4. Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kris - too lazy to rank them (I feel bad for not having a particular reason for their ranks...)
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 11:17 am
Jac Haha oh god.
I'm watching Showtime 7.
It's already better than all the previous ones and I'm only 5 minutes in.

This is my commentary on my fave bits: SPOILER ALERT!

On the flags it says: EXO's Baekdo tour.
Lay and his obsession with Baek's grandmother's place. Haha.
Tao gets so excited he starts speaking Chinese by accident.
Lay sad because he can't pee.
Luhan silently freaking out over the cable car.
Tao trying to eat Kris's food.
In the elevator: The galaxy! Don't we go to EXO planet? We've arrived!
Sehun busted for being a womanizer at Namsan Tower.
D.O. buying the drinks.
Lay: CHEESE BALL?!
Kris and Tao buying the wolf plushies. Eureongie and Baby.
Suho reacting to the duck tongue comment by sticking out his tongue.
No one listening to Suho.
Finally gets their attention. Chokes. (Suho is like bad luck Brian)
Kris chokes.
Tao has a Daesung moment. SMMEEELLLL.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 9:53 am
Jac

Lol thank you, SM.
James Blunt is 5'7".
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 9:18 pm
Himchanlovelove @hienwa I want to be in charge of the official EXO Thread <3
topic135/
Post subject: Re: Change of Ownership Request for Artist Threads Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 9:15 pm
Jac Suho will have a special appearance on the 10th~12th episodes of 'The Prime Minister and I' for a total of 3 episodes. Suho's character is 15 year old Han Taewoong, member of the church band and friend of Kwon Woori. His character is described as an attractive church oppa and Woori's younger sister's first love.
(source: 140112 Star News, trans@ suncheonboy)

He can pass as a 15 yr old.

I'm so excited about this.
I already really like this show.
But to see Suho (who is a year younger than Yoona) acting as a 15 year old. Hahahaha.

Anyone else really glad that out of all EXO they chose Suho?
My baby is becoming an actor-dol.
<3
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 3:19 pm
Lmyunggie Suho will have a special appearance on the 10th~12th episodes of 'The Prime Minister and I' for a total of 3 episodes. Suho's character is 15 year old Han Taewoong, member of the church band and friend of Kwon Woori. His character is described as an attractive church oppa and Woori's younger sister's first love.
(source: 140112 Star News, trans@ suncheonboy)

He can pass as a 15 yr old.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 12:36 pm
ItsSicachu Hey all~
My names Don and I'm a 20 year old guy from New York City! I stumbled on this site fairly recently after deciding it'd be pretty fun to find a place online to discuss k-pop/other k-media related things :0

Some hobbies of mine are writing poetry and cooking, although I'm trying to get more into reading, watching movies, and maybe playing an instrument soon.
Also in case you couldn't tell by me being here I'm a big fan of k-pop~
Its hard to single out a favorite group out of the many I listen to, so I suppose I'll go with the first two I came across which pulled me so deeply into this genre haha:
Big Bang and SNSD! Gee and Haru Haru were just such great songs that I knew I simply had to find more like them

My bias would be Krystal from f(x) of course, in fact I'm probably going to start watching Heirs after making this post just to see her lol

So yeah, I can't wait to discover common interests and become friends with all of you wonderful people!
I hope my thread title wasn't too misleading~
Post subject: Pretend there's an attention grabbing introduction title here!!! Posted: Jan 13, 2014 @ 6:52 am
Noona kris reminds me so much of Leon from Resident Evil (the game)
SOOOOO MUCH in this CF. *grunts*
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:14 pm
AznGirl well, my bias group is cnblue...yonghwa does all the singing, haha.
As for girl bais, i can tell when Jessica is singing. I cant say i know all of their (snsd) voices, but i know enough.
kdragonkwon I agree. He has great style, but you know when people have reached that ultimate level of stylishness they sometimes just don't give a fuck? Yup. That's him. Still love him to pieces.
I was going to say at least I can trust Seungri to dress himself really well most of the time but then I remember that he's an idiot in basically every other way so I'm not sure what's worse tbh
Post subject: Re: What's the Meanest Thing You've Said About Your Bias? Posted: Jan 19, 2014 @ 6:59 am