Back to Top!
Search found more than 2819 matches
badtzmaru Went to another city to attend Gackt's concert and casually he stayed at same hotel, same floor I did. He gave me a hug and kiss and I was allowed to lurk during his whole schedule.

I met oppar and probably the only Final Fantasy character you could ever meet IRL.
http://i.imgur.com/dDILUUk.gif
Beat that,
Post subject: Re: What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you? Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:27 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Unique
ya but those should be included too. They should count all money that comes in from these companies not whether they sell albums or not. IFPI only counts specific things like physical albums but overall if you counted everything Kpop is probably in the top 3-5 largest music industries today. There are reports from other places that says Kpop is a billion dollar industry and I think that's a more honest report.
There's a difference between Music and Entertainment industry.
Kpop basically lives from the profits from tours, commercials, etc. because the albums don't sale enough! And that's why the Japanese music industry is big, the groups make songs according to their commercial deals. That way the get money from the CM + get their music featured that will generate more album sales.Also, there's still a huge piracy thing going on in SK (unlike Japan).

And if Kpop was really a billion dollar industry, the companies wouldn't even needed to send their groups to suck out the japanese fans' money. Now you don't see many japanese groups and artists debuting in America, do you? Why? Bc they don't need it. Also there's not a lot of artists that go on world tours, bc their japanese tours give them enough money.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 2:04 pm
Jac ... He looks like a demented Himchan a bit.
Scares me.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:09 am
KrisTheNoonaSlayer whoa... :o i'm not really sure how i feel about this. it mostly just freaks me out that he got surgery to make his eyes smaller, but it's his life so w/e i guess
but he really does look like a painting, especially in that picture. but in the video when he turns to the side he still looks... not korean? i dunno. he looks mixed or something.
side note: why is the lady in the video carrying a monkey

There are always monkeys involved in Hispanic television.
I'm not even kidding.
They are like an accessory when there is supposed to be comedy or strange happenings.
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:03 am
generic
YunaFallenAngel wrote:Omg.. it's possible? :lol:

gurl

don't
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:02 am
Omg.. it's possible? :lol:
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:50 am
terucake There is this weird ongoing war between fans of Korean pop culture and Japanese pop culture. Which is real awkward for me cause I enjoy both.
I remember an Attack on Titan fanpage posted an edit of EXO as the AoT cast and all these fans just came out of nowhere and were quick to judge and scream "Fuck Korea" in caps rage.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:53 pm
Unique
where do u get this info? That's even less money than what SM makes each year. The revenue that came into SM in 2012 was $154 million. In 2014, it's probably much higher figure than that. Possibly close to $300 million. And that's only SM. If you add up JYP, Cube, YG, etc it will be over a billion.

Revenue US$61,788,496 (2009)[1]
US$86,400,963 (2010)[1]
US$99,437,600 (2011)[2]
US$154,401,103 (2012) [3]
Both me and ohailaurenn are getting the info from the IFPI repport, that just counts music sales. SM, YG, and JYP get also profits from tours, cms, acting roles, etc. and I think that doesn't count.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:49 pm
LynnX Had to take one of my last high school exams while suffering from ovarian cyst pains.
Nailed it with a 8.4
Had to have surgery the next day.
Post subject: Re: What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you? Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:45 am
AussiEXOtic Welcome to KPS ^^

Starlight and N biased <3
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 2:40 am
wonwon yay yay someone who can speak English and doesn't tell us to shut up! :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 2:48 am
huamulan Hello, welcome to Huaxia!
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 2:57 am
LynnX Welcomee!
We have a few groups and biases in common!
Enjoy your stay! :)
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 3:04 am
wonwon
huamulan wrote:Hello, welcome to Huaxia!

Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 3:02 am
Calannie JFC on a damn crutch.

have you seen this?
HAVE YOU MOTHERFUCKING SEEN THIS??????
I never knew this little shit was built like a brick shit house. ..
Good Gawd Amighty...
Drool clean up Aisle 4!!!!

Post subject: HOLY FUCKOLY ARON KWAK... you little shit.. when did you.... Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 8:13 am
Calannie
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Eww his neckline is shaped weird as fuck

As long as his head is attached who gives a fuck, there is soooo much more to ogle and lick
Post subject: Re: HOLY FUCKOLY ARON KWAK... you little shit.. when did you.... Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 1:44 pm
Jac

Hongbin's moment of shock when the beard fits him perfectly hahahaha.
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 6:47 pm
Imperfection_xoxo19 NU’EST Mr. Glamour Magazine
Credits: 0608x9593

-JR-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/1601128_786253238067173_1075483133_n.jpg

-ARON-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1554437_786252801400550_195123937_n.jpg

-BAEKHO-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/31547_786253161400514_1940446076_n.jpg

-MINHYUN-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1524660_786253164733847_1848366674_n.jpg

-REN-
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1475772_786253158067181_1039526187_n.jpg

~~~~BONUS! :drool: *^^*~~~
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/p206x206/1551627_786253494733814_846703356_n.jpg

CatGeneration
Payvaypay
strangeness
Kanonno
cyangelci
LynnX
sjongfan
Post subject: Re: Official NU'EST Thread Posted: Jan 11, 2014 @ 12:02 pm
AussiEXOtic

VIXX is just too perfect. I don't see how people CAN'T like them :lol:

Exactly :lol:
They even went 3rd place to 1st place pretty quickly for me /no regrets

I know what you mean!
I'm super obsessed with NU'EST. But then I started getting really into VIXX and after watching so many episodes of VIXX tv and their MTV Diary, I just can't get enough of them. They've definitely topped NU'EST for me at this point. But I still love both groups :smooch:

Exact same thing happened with me but EXO instead of NU'EST. :lol:
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 3:40 am
AussiEXOtic

Bahahah <3
It get so bad sometimes, I think I have a problem xD
But then I realize, I don't care. I regret nothing!

Haha!!
When did you become a VIXX fan?
Exactly zero regrets <3

I didn't get really into them until a few months ago.
But I'm making up for all my lost time haha
I literally spend all my free time on youtube and tumblr just trying to catch up on videos and interviews lol
I'm actually glad I found this site, I honestly don't know anyone in real life that I can spazz with :shock:

I see. I've been a fan for a year now..roughly ^^
Wow you sound like me. I do that as well. My free time is spend on VIXX lol
It used to be like that for me until i found some people XD
Well glad you found this place especially the VIXX thread which you already visited. It's always updated with new VIXX things and of course fangirling with other Starlights <3
Post subject: Re: Oh, hai there! Posted: Jan 12, 2014 @ 3:53 am