Back to Top!
Search found more than 7751 matches
Caitielyn I'm human and sometimes I don't even want to talk to us...
Post subject: Re: This is why the aliens don't talk to us Posted: Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:49 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Lmyunggie

I don't think smut would be my thing. I am fine with yaoi i guess I don't really feel comfortable picturing an idol with me lol that would be major pedophilia lol. I would love to hear your suggestions!
Okay well this has like some smut but not a lot its like one scene which you can skip but I LOVE this one
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/509339/miss-missing-missed-exo-kai-luhan-lukai-hunhan-kaistal-kailu

Aw thanks this is a helpful start. Is this a good site to find good fanfiction? Also, what do if I am not 18? It says I must be 18 or older to access the story? :-?
Yeah this and livejournal imo. It doesnt matter there isnt much bad things in it. Lol most people who read that arent 18 so no biggie.
Post subject: Re: What is fanfiction all about? Posted: Jan 17, 2014 @ 3:17 pm
Geseki G-Dragon is the only korean star that is on such a level he gets international recognition. I'm not talking about music but just his style and his way of thinking is on another level.
It probably sounds ridiculous if you read this at first, but if you see how he was at the MAMA's, he's just different from other celebrities.
I've been thinking about him this week and this is the conclusion I came up with, I think GD will only become bigger and bigger, he hasn't reached his peak yet, he's the most talented guy in the kpop scene, so I'm really curious what he will come up with that will move the (kpop) world.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the case.
Jump to post Posted: Nov 24, 2013 @ 3:50 pm
Jac Hey!
So I actually write fanfiction.
I'd recommend you make an account on asianfanfics because that is where the majority of all fics are.

This one is a series of one shots about EXO based on their song "Miracles in December".
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610231

This one is a story about an original character and B.A.P.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/600145

And this one I just started. It is Bangtan Boys centered. No romance.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/647031
Post subject: Re: What is K-pop fanfiction all about? Posted: Jan 17, 2014 @ 6:33 pm
Geseki THE ONES FROM OUTERSPACE. (btw)

I've been watching the History Channel all day and they're having a UFO Files marathon and it just made me wonder how many believe in this.
Personally I don't really know. My sister's ex used to wake up with new bruises every morning and we never really figured out what it was. But I mean that's just me, I grew up hearing stories of mythological creatures lol.

I don't believe in aliens that control UFO's on earth.
But I'm sure there are aliens out there, it's so ignorant and arrogant to think only earth has life forms when there trillions and trillions of planets out there.
Post subject: Re: Do you believe in Aliens? Posted: Jan 17, 2014 @ 2:16 pm
LynnX Not a wise idea to share your personal facebook with strangers.

But anyway, welcome!
Enjoy your time here :)
Post subject: Re: Introducing MYSELF as a kpopper:P Posted: Jan 18, 2014 @ 1:06 pm
Hapeuxx Hi * ^ * ) /
My name is Elly~ I'm 19 years girl ! I'm form Italy but now I live in London <3
I listen kpop since 2012! I know thanks to SHINee<3
My fav group are SHINee, Bigbang, Block B, 2NE1, Nu'est, f(x), BAP and Brown Eyed Girls~
My biased are Onew, GD, Zico, CL and Heechul ♥
During my freetime I love reading, watching film and tv series, reblog post on Tumblr ( lol ) and reading fashion blog *w*
Post subject: Hi Everyone ~ Posted: Jan 18, 2014 @ 11:48 am
Hapeuxx
UlzzangNicky wrote:Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here. We have some of the same interest in artists. You are 5 years my senior, but I hope we can still be friends! <3

Thanks <3
Yes, of course, we can be friends :3
Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone ~ Posted: Jan 18, 2014 @ 1:38 pm
lalala

They are not my most favorite band because I am still fairly new to K-pop so I am leaving that spot open for someone who is absolutely extraordinary, but I do really really like them a lot. I like what they have offered to the K-pop industry it is truly something amazing and original in a way. They are basically at the top (hehe 'top') of my list for bands so far but I don't know yet. :)
Ah okay :) I'm new to kpop aswell, but I chose the first group that got me into kpop as my favorite group (and luckily, after discovering more groups, they still are my faves) xD But yeah, so many groups are out there it's crazy ^-^
I've been in the K-pop scene for about a year and I first discovered K-pop through G-Dragon and then I got into BigBang. I guess I did pick the person who got me into K-pop as my bias but for groups there are just so many good bands that its hard to choose. :)

Yep I agree :) Now I really want to see who you will choose in the future ;D
Post subject: Re: Heya :) Posted: Jan 18, 2014 @ 2:25 pm
kurumi doesnt matter, usually its open. my closet is like my entire right wall its a sliding door closet.

wow yall a bunch of pussies cant even sleep without a door closed
Post subject: Re: Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? Posted: Jan 19, 2014 @ 8:44 pm
LynnX Don't actually pay attention,
Sometimes it's open, sometimes it's not ...
Post subject: Re: Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? Posted: Jan 20, 2014 @ 12:21 am
wonwon
sunggyuluver wrote:

omfg lol XD
Post subject: Re: Why Is Your Bias So Perfect? Posted: Jan 19, 2014 @ 8:52 pm
sunggyuluver
Post subject: Re: Why Is Your Bias So Perfect? Posted: Jan 19, 2014 @ 8:37 pm
ohailaurenn
This could go on forever but I think I should end it with my biggest bias of all G-Dragon: Oh GD how I have learned to love your imperfections! But seriously you annoy the f*ck out of me sometimes! Like it's cool that you have had your fame and you are rich and popular but do you have to always still the spotlight I mean come on!! Like it is bad enough that you are always high out of your mind but do you have to rub your fame in everyones face? Seriously he takes credit for everything! Like I get that he is determined leader and everything but he has become such a fame whore that he invades everyone's careers! If you don't get what I mean here are some examples;
Example 1 of GD being a fame whore: His One of a Kind theme completely invaded Lee Hi's video for It's Over
Example 2 of GD being a fame whore: For Taeyang's new album it has been revealed that G-Dragon has composed and co-written most of the songs on Taeyang's SOLO album Rise.
Example 3 of GD being a fame whore: Apparently Psy's concept for Gentlemen was all GD's idea.
Example 4 of GD being a fame whore: G-Dragon takes credit for like 90% of BigBang's songs. I get that he is the groups songwriter but like let the other members give it a try. Well maybe except for Seungri. We all know how terrible his songs come out.
Example 5 of GD being a fame whore: Kang Seung Yoon's debut song was just a recycled G-Dragon song.
Example 6 of GD being a fame whore (I'll end it with this one): GD is apparently going to be the new songwriter for the YG new girl group Pink Punk. Seriously?! Like who are you, Teddy?
Anyway another thing I would like to talk about. Has anyone noticed that GD wears abnormally HUGE shoes? Like I knew his feet were not the smallest but like seriously can he not find a normal size shoe to wear. Oh my god and that hair!! Seriously I was expecting him to finally settle down with one particular hairstyle that most know as BALD! Literally the amount of times he has changed his hair this year alone is outrageous. Like the number of times his has dyed it his year is probably equivalent to the number of inches of space not being used in his big ass shoes! His giant shoes are probably one of the reasons he sucks at dancing now. I bet the shoe thing was just another bright idea he got from the side effects of smoking so much pot. Like every time I see him perform live his eyes are the same color as my blood when it hits oxygen (which is something he is probably not getting enough of right now due to his recent fascination in puffing blunts weird cigarettes). >:( I bet he snorts backstage too!

I can't breathe!!!! xD
Post subject: Re: What's the Meanest Thing You've Said About Your Bias? Posted: Jan 20, 2014 @ 6:59 am
toradora101 No matter your gender you should take of your skin or you will look awful.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 09, 2013 @ 1:07 pm
lillian23910 Whatevs, there's much better things to worry about that men wearing makeup. It's their face, they can do what they want to it, if they want to make their faces more presentable, I definitely won't stop them.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 09, 2013 @ 4:53 pm
Atothec193 Wearing BB cream, using concealer, filling in eyebrows, applying lip balm, barely-noticable eyeshadow/eyeliner to create depth to the eyes; This all creates a subtle look anyways. Most times it's not to hide themselves behind maekup, but just to enhance features.
Male Idols/celebrities in Korea wear make-up all the time, so why can't everyone else?

They like to take care of their skin and I don't think that's a bad thing. Good skincare is just common hygiene practise and it shouldn't be restricted to just one gender.

Also Korea is a society that focuses alot on looks/appearance, so I can see why they go the extra mile to look their best, especially when going for job interviews/formal meetings/academic events/social gatherings etc.
Post subject: Re: What is happening to Korean guys? Posted: Sep 10, 2013 @ 3:52 am
Five Korean males have been like this for some time. Everyone wants to look attractive, men included. It has become more of a natural practice in their culture. Calling it gay comes from sheer ignorance.
Post subject: Re: What is happening to Korean guys? Posted: Sep 10, 2013 @ 4:06 am
KrisTheNoonaSlayer I'm not surprised by this at all, It's just like in America. The media gives people impossible standards of beauty, both male and female. If you're an average jo, or a plain jane, our popular idols who look like golden gods descending upon us from the heavens on the wings of a diamond studded pegasus are likely causing some sense of inferiority amongst those of us who can't afford an entire squadron of people to pinch and paint us to perfection.

It's human nature...it will pass.
Post subject: Re: What is happening to Korean guys? Posted: Jan 10, 2014 @ 12:22 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy I think everyone in every country should start wearing makeup tbh Jump to forumJump to topic