mission accomplished

it just proves that if ukiss was promoted better they would have tons more fans
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:56 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
brodeurprice I love you.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:57 pm
PhoenixVFIRE
kurumi wrote:it just proves that if ukiss was promoted better they would have tons more fans

Kurumi, our(your) love for Kevin has influenced many on AKP, so proud...

Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:57 pm
kurumi
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
kurumi wrote:it just proves that if ukiss was promoted better they would have tons more fans

Kurumi, our(your) love for Kevin has influenced many on AKP, so proud...

i dont think it was just me lol
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:58 pm
Kanonno Everything by U-Kiss is gold.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:58 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Haha I'm glad you like their music. UKISS is awesome. Watch moooooooaaaaaaarrrrrr!! Haha.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 7:07 pm
thisname1 So true <3
Post subject: Re: U-KISS Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 7:11 pm
Stop pretending like you want people to stop fighting.
We all know it's entertaining.
Post subject: Can we all stop acting mature? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:09 pm
huhlo Can we all take a moment to appreciate how beautifully written this song is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A_uzeSvKvg
It's about seeing the beauty in a broken person, and trying to pick up the pieces of this person and put them back together in hopes that they'll be whole once again its so beautiful i cant hwefjwefk
And the music video only adds to it, I love how it shows her destrying herself but as the music video comes a close, everything is reversed, the members of Epik High leaves and she wakes up that was just jkefhwkwhefkjwe hfkjhwkf omfg i need a moment
tbh this may be the best song Epik High/Tablo has ever written for me, not to mention the stunning production, delivery and tone
And that hook is one of the most powerful hooks in all of K-Hip Hop

trivia: the girl in this MV went to a high school in my city (Brisbane, Australia)
T.T
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 11:02 pm
kurumi no joke i was on kps today at school reading one of your posts and scrolled down to your sig and the teacher was behind me the whole time and i didnt realise

he probably will never see me as the modest asian guy at the back who gets good grades and gets his work done like he used to
that makes me smile.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 1:32 am
yoonrikai You are so... opinionated that its not even funny
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 3:16 am
Truekma
Eriochrome wrote:actually a half decent album though
didn't expect it, but wolf is still such a mess to a point where its funny

Have you heard all of it? I've only found half of it so far :shock:
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 1:41 am
Truekma
Yeah
It's alright, better than I expected tbh
Aside from a few bad apples, it's pretty consistent
Let Out The Beast should've been title track, it's not the best but its marketable and is miles better than wolf
Or even Heart Attack
Both of those tracks are great <3
In the end, I'm guessing SM is purposefully try to be a bit OTT?
I'm dying to find black pearl argh
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 1:50 am
Truekma Thanks Erio <3

Oh dear lord black pearl ;______;

now just to wait so I can hear M singing these....
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 1:56 am
goodluck101
Eriochrome wrote:
goodluck101 wrote:
Eriochrome wrote:actually a half decent album though
didn't expect it, but wolf is still such a mess to a point where its funny

I haven't heard it yet?
can you link it?

http://elrics.tumblr.com/

scroll down a bit (the person might have posted new things)
and you'll find all 10 tracks

thnx.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 1:55 am
Gyoshido Don't overcompensate, it's painfully obvious that you're just trying to push your bias up
in terms of lyrcism, melody, production and overall polish, EXO's Mama is nothing close to perfect/flawless w/e
It's not terrible either, but don't over-praise things that don't deserve it
Have sex with me now. I need to have children with you.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 12:26 am
anjel5521 Don't overcompensate, it's painfully obvious that you're just trying to push your bias up
in terms of lyrcism, melody, production and overall polish, EXO's Mama is nothing close to perfect/flawless w/e
It's not terrible either, but don't over-praise things that don't deserve it
As a kpop fan you must realize that I use the term "flawless" very loosely, right?
As for the album being essentially perfection I still stand by that statement 6 months or so after I originally made this post. It may not be perfect to you as we all have different ideas of what is stellar and what is lackluster from idol groups but I honestly consider MAMA to be one of the best produced albums last year in its entirety when compared with other albums of the same genre. They did something that was quite out of the ordinary and as a result they stood apart from the crowd. It was a very solid album with powerful singles, no filler tracks, and overall great production and execution.
You're free to disagree, but I did provide detailed reasons for why this is my feeling if you care to read them.

No. Effort doesn't make it correct. Effort is not the standard for excellence, otherwise we would be a species of losers. That is not a valid excuse. I put more effort into my posts than ANYONE on these forums, so I call complete bullshit because I can.

This is a biased analysis, not an objective one. This album is no where NEAR perfect. The meaning of all the songs is incredibly weak, and all the songs are so thin in terms of meaning it makes me cringe to consider them to have any meaning at all. Meaning is a song like Soul, Nocturne, or Aphasia. Not this bullshit.
Right now you are being a music snob and trying to force your own opinion on everyone on this thread. Whether you agree or not does not concern me. You're entitled to your own ideas, but you can't invalidate someone's opinion just because it doesn't agree with your own. Your comments are both arrogant and baseless and I'm going to ask you to stop for the sake of maintaining the peace of this thread. If you want a debate on the musical quality of Soul vs MAMA then make a thread and put it in fanwars. This is not the place for that.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 12:45 am
Cuquri Oh I thought it was another song... but damn.. this is good too.
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 12:49 am
amheo That is a seriously amazing song, beautiful.
Post subject: Re: I feel so cold Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 12:55 am
Lollipoop Kind of the same really well except for that one phase ever kpop fan has in the first few months they discover it
It's settled now for the past 3 years, Korean Music in general has become a part of my life, It's not even Kpop to me, it's just normal music
I've said this before but English sounds more foreign to me than Korean now thanks to kpop/korean music
admittedly I'm far more into K-Hip Hop than Kpop

This ^

I have been into kpop since 2005 and I'm not that much obsessed about it anymore what I used to be, but I still love it a lot and it's a huge part of my life.
I can't imagine myself listening to american music anymore or something else.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:46 am