Back to Top!
Search found more than 5625 matches
justica Damn.... too sick
Post subject: Okasian, Paloalto and B-Free Release "Survive" Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 10:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
zicoboo Aren't you the one being butthurt? lol

I only denyed one because you posted it twice~
Post subject: Re: Stop being butthurt Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 12:24 am
tabloholic Thank you for making music.

Cheesy as fuck, but I don't even care.
Post subject: Re: What is the one thing you'd always wanted to say to your bias Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:54 am
tabloholic
Eriochrome wrote:omg i thought you disappeared or something i hadnt seen you post in days
;_;
u scared me

I'm baaaack.
omg I need to raise the EH thread back to life ;_;

eggies wrote:nope its nice, i think i'll say something along that line too..

btw, welcomeback tablaura

Thankss eggies <33
Post subject: Re: What is the one thing you'd always wanted to say to your bias Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:12 am
Cuquri Happy Birthday....
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:20 am
potatogen Happy birthday!
Post subject: Re: Birthdays Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:22 am
tabloholic
Eriochrome wrote:i posted like a paragpraph for appreciation on their track 'One' and there's been no reply since like the 26th
;_;

I was expecting to come back to at least 5 paages... it's still on 3

and your post was beautiful, I was just too tired and too tipsy to post a coherent reply ;_;
Post subject: Re: What is the one thing you'd always wanted to say to your bias Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:21 am
tabloholic asdfghu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I hope you have loooooooads of fun buudy <3

Post subject: Re: Birthdays Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:25 am
YukiStar9 lol happy bday <3
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:25 am
Melons Happy Birthday~~

why you never visit the tc anymore T.T
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:25 am
anjel5521 HAPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:28 am
sunggyuluver

ps: You can multi quote people when you're writing your msg just scroll down to see the other messages and there should be an option to quote at the top left of their name. :)
Post subject: Re: Birthdays Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:29 am
ennexD happy bday.....how old??
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:33 am
goingtothebeat What Eriochrome said! I've not watched all of the teasers so I hadn't heard this before but ahhh I really like it! Hopefully potatogen is right and it'll show up on a repackage.

However, hopefully, you'll still enjoy the rest of the album. I'm getting really excited for it! The medley thing they EXO released with clips of all the songs sounded amazing...and I know the leaked album is floating around somewhere.
Post subject: Re: I am disappointed in EXO's album. Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 5:20 am
yoonrikai http://25.media.tumblr.com/58a58d271705f02a85212d578a25e3e5/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e5aad91dff75575d53839b356040ad4/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo2_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/e3e74951084ea718a6ea6849dc75a3f7/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo3_500.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/7c86f3e81224aa2c4c6155d23f16e55a/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo4_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/abdd2692626701ab9f595ce01f4fa23a/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo5_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/16b244a12ad909688b17a5a54950f26c/tumblr_mnn6zozPUO1ram08zo6_500.jpg
Jay Park, not caring about his Image since 2009
Post subject: Jay Park's Twitter replies Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 10:20 pm
justica That's Givenchy.. it's multi-gender... i have the same shirt hahaha.... i thought stardom were short on money, what are they doing buying $600 shirts?

probs P.O's money
apparently thats who stardom milked everything off
Is this P.O rich or something? like damn buying someone a Givenchy Tee is crazy.....
justica
Eriochrome wrote:Shameless bump aye justica

ahahhahah

Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 1:49 am
tabloholic
I loved the track cause I could actually relate to it tbh
My girlfriend (at the time) began working out a lot and dieting and it was great for the first few months because she became really positive and was really happy but then she kept doing more and more and it got so extreme where she felt nothing was ever enough and she had to get even thinner, when she was already thin to start with and basically she began to shut herself off from everyone including me
We've broken up now, I wasn't as supportive as I could've been, or better yet, I really didn't know what to do except tell her she was good enough over and over and eventually she got sick of me
We don't talk anymore but I still really worry for her, I found out 2 months ago from a mutual friend that she was diagnosed with anorexia, and she struggles to eat without vommiting. The hardest thing is watching something or someone so beautiful break into pieces, as of late friends of hers tell me she's getting better and she's found someone else she can lean on which gives me a lot of relief, but I can't help but worry

The line "you're still beautiful to me" in the bridge in One is pretty much everything I ever wanted to say to her
Oh my, I'm so sorry about your ex-girlfriend.
Damn, your story hit right home. When I discovered EH, I had multiple problems, eating disorder being one of them. I remember listening to One and Pieces Of You, and literally sobbing. I didn't even know the lyrics to One and it still made me cry like a little bitch. There's one line in the song I’ve become an enemy in the mirror, doesn’t it hurt? , it's ridiculous how much it affects me. Even now, I have a hard time not crying when I listen to it.
It sounds cliche and stupid, but EH saved me in so many ways, I'll be forever in debt to them.
Who knows if I'd even be here, if I hadn't stumbled upon them.
It's funny how I always used to laugh at people who say music saved them, but here I am thanking EH.

I love how they give no fucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ0Mt9wmifQ
broad daylight
in a parking lot
yolo

You know, for those short 3 secs, Tukutz actually looks like a really good dancer.
Tablo on the other hand...
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 2:15 am
tabloholic
Eriochrome wrote: T.T T.T
lemme give you a hug
you beautiful and nothing less
I hope you're okay now

Cause Epik High still thinks you're beautiful c:

Aw, thankss
I'm better now
<3